ππ‘π„π“π“π˜ π„π˜π„π’ | 𝑺. οΏ½...

By LamaXebecs

βπ’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π’‘π’“π’†π’•π’•π’š π’†π’šπ’†π’”...❞ ❝𝒅𝒖𝒅𝒆, π’šπ’π’– π’”π’‚π’Šπ’… 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅.❞ βπ’Š'π’Ž 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔�... More

Enter! Ahmya ______
Kakashi Hatake!
Start! Academy!
Skip!
Look Me In The Eyes
No More Fabric.
Tailed beasts?
'Pretty Eyes'
Parent Teacher Conference
Genin exams!
Team!
First mission!
Grateful.
Noble thieves.
Troublesome Woman
Life is a drag.
Rasengan and New guest?
Hagoromo's Training!
Chunin exams and Momoshiki!
Kakashi's dog pack.
I'm afraid to sleep.
Holiday special.
Mitsuki Leaves The Leaf!
No longer a Shinobi.
Sota.
Im running out of Chapter titles.
Happy (Late) Birthday!
Collab!
Tell me a story, dad.
Overprotective Kakashi! (Short Filler.)
Thank You!
"The Talk."
New move?
Long filler
A/N
Special! (Modern) Part 1
THANK YOU!
Justice.
Don't Doubt Her.
Jiraiya And Kuramas Anger?
Black Rain
Modern Au Part 2 Special. Thank you for 2.8k!
Have a good night.
Filler cause I cant watch Boruto rn
Hook-
'Uncle' Urashiki.
"Research"
Megumi?
For Real?
Q&A?
Q&A Answers
What Everyone Thinks About Ahmya~
When Ahmya First Called Kakashi Otou-San~
Those Damned Elders.
I...Fell?
Training And First Mission As Captain!
New Ability! Curse Or Blessing?
I have no Idea what to call this chapter.
Sharinnegan.
Mai-San
"You ditched me!"
"So much for being a genius..."
Afterlife?
Heart Stopped.
Valentines Day Special!❀️
Training with the Hokage, Begin!
Asura Otsutsuki.
Changing.
Belong on this team
You hate me and I don't know why
Remembrance Day
Please read A/N
Hinatas Birthday
Kara
Mission Begin!
Ao-San
Who the hell are you?
Kawaki
Confusion.
Continued Confusion.
Summer Festival~ Special Chapter
Sparring Gone Wrong
Ramen
If Ahmya and Shika were married
Special Chapter~!
Megumi-Sama
o~Awoken~o
My Sister
"Leave Me Alone!"
Boruto?
"Dobe" "Teme!"
"Release My Fiance!"
How To Kill An Otsutsuki.
Kashin Koji
Ahmya As A Sensei Special! Part I
Come Home To Me
S C U M ~
GETO STATUE ~
BARYON MODE ~
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Important A/N

-----------------------------------------------Normal Is Bad.

1.6K 52 25
By LamaXebecs

Random Pic Above For U lovely readers~!

"You should be resting." The two genin turned around in shock, to see their jounin teammate.

"A-Ahmya?! Your supposed to be resting!"

"I just said that to you. Don't tell me you plan on getting revenge?"

Four days had passed and with the help of Sakura and a little exercise, Ahmya was doing much better than a normal person would.
Well....

She wasn't normal.

Normal is bad.

Anyways.

She had a really bad feeling, and as they say, the Hatake's hunch is never wrong.

"Of course not." Boruto answered.

"We just want to tell Sensei something." She rose an eyebrow, her right rinnegan eye piercing his blue orbs, causing him to sweat.

"Don't be too long." They gape at her retreating figure.

"And tell sensei he should stuff his wallet. I want ramen later..." Their dumbfounded expressions turned to deadpans with sweatdropps.

"Your not coming?"

"Naru-nii and Dad are both hokage, so they assigned 24/7 ANBU watch on me, seeing how I always escape from hospitals..."She grumbled in annoyance.

"Which also means there are ANBU watching and possibly listening right now, So hurry up!" She walks away and smirks lightly when she hears quiet and quick footsteps exit out the window.

She sighs and opens the window of her room.

'Maybe I can try and escape-'

"What are you doing, Young lady?" Sweat coats her forehead as her leg remains on the window sill.

She slowly turns around to see the terrifying face of her uncle.

     "Could it be..That your sneaking out...?"

'You put uncle Tenzo on the ANBU watching me?! ARE YOU CRAZY OLD MAN!? HES ALMOST AS SCARY AS YOU!'

The ANBU from behind their captain watch amused with hidden smirks under their masks.

"N-No S-Sir..." He moves closer with a small glare.

"Are you sure...!?" She squints her eyes before jumping out the window, leaving the ANBU standing there for a second along with their shocked captain.

"Did she just run away from captain?"

"Kids got guts..."

"What are you waiting for? After her!"

Ahmya runs away, ignoring the small pain in her feet and runs to the only place she could think of.

The Nara forest.

The deer there were quite fond of the young girl, much to the current heads surprise (Thats shikamaru btw.) Seeing how the Nara deers were solely loyal to them.

It only convinced him further that she was the perfect match for his son.

She collapses on the ground, panting just as a deer approaches her with it's head tilted.

She sighs and holds her hand out.

It approaches her slowly but happily. Once the deer is in front of her, she starts to pet it, behind the ears, on the head, under the chin,  its jaw. Anywhere it wanted.

It was so peaceful, she didn't realize the approaching threat behind her.

But the deer did.

It growled at the man as he quickly snatched the young girl, causing her to squeak and slump in defeat.

"Your father will surely hear about this, Young lord."

" Maa...He doesn't have to, right...?"

"Forgive me, he told us to inform him immediately-"

"Immediately?! He already knows?!"

"Hai." The man could swore he felt her trembling, but it disappeared as soon as it came.

"Ah, It seems lord sixth is waiting at your room." His smirk grows under his mask.

"He's quite angered..."

'R.I.P Ahmya Uzumaki Otsutsuki Hatake. Dads gonna kill me... Grandpa, Help me!'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ow...I almost died and he still hits me..." She grumbles under her breath, causing the older Hatake to pinch her ear.

"Itai, Itai! Stop it!"

"I told you to rest!"

"But it's so booooring~!" He clicks his tongue at her whining and sighs, taking a seat on her bed.

His face suddenly turns from Anger to annoyance to concern.
Ahmya notices this change and immediately frowns, feeling guilty.

"Sorry, Otou-San...I know you were really worried, I guess old habits die hard..." He smiles and ruffles her hair.

"Just don't do it again. Don't you have the books I gave you?"

"I used my rinnegan on it because it was getting boring." His eyes widen.

"I didn't destroy it-!" He visibly relaxes.

"I just skimmed through it in a minute. Pretty boring, honestly." He sighs.

"Sorry, Champ. I don't know what you want me to do..." Her eyes suddenly start sparkling and she snaps her head to Kakashi, making eye contact.

"No."

"C'mon- Please?! I just want one bowl!"

"it's not healthy to eat so much ramen."

"But Naru-Nii only eats ramen and he's the strongest shinobi!" He sighs, mentally cursing his students success.

"Just. ONE Bowl. Got it?"

"Yup." She said, popping the P and quickly about to leave only for Kakashi to pick her up as if she was simba from the lion king.

"What are you doing?"

"Running...?"

"Your injured. Don't strain your body so much." She pouts and swings her legs, running in the air.

"Stop that."

"Hn." An irritation mark appears on his forehead as he places her on his back.

"Maa, Im retired and still doing heavy lifting. I just can't catch a break, can I...?" She giggles.

"Nope! Your stuck with me!" He smiles.

"I'm okay with that..."

"C'mon! I haven't seen Ayame-Chan in a long time too!" He laughs.

"I can assure you, she misses her favorite customer."

"Of course she does! Who wouldn't miss me?" He shakes his head at her confidence, but can't help the growing smile on his face. 
About two years ago, she was only a traumatized and lonely girl, but now she was confident, loved, and happy.

He was happy he was doing something right for once.

He never did plan on becoming a father, though he did wan't to. He was just afraid he would fail as one, that his child wouldn't be able to live happily if he was their father.

He shook his head to get rid of the thoughts, but his mind kept racing.

Ahmya noticed his sudden change and frowned lightly. She didn't know what he was thinking in that big brain of his, but it definitely wasn't good.

So she simply said what came to mind.

"Aishiteru, Otou-San. Arigato." (I love you dad. Thank you.)

It was like a switch flipped in his mind, as he gripped her legs a little tighter and looked back at her with a heart-warming smile.

"Watashi mo anata o aishitemasu, Ahmi." (I love you too, Ahmi.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Finally..." Kakashi sighed, once he had noticed his daughter falling asleep.

It was a long day.

She snuck out only to be caught again. They went out for ramen and he ended up giving her more than one bowl. They visited Hikarus grave, her friends swarmed her asking about her health, and then they finally returned home after getting a few books from the library.

Thennnnnnn

She finally Fell asleep.

Now he could fall asleep.

But he couldn't. Lord, he loved sleep but he just couldn't seem to get enough.

Ahmya- Now AHmya was different.

She Hated Sleeping. How could someone hate sleep!? He didn't understand.

He probably had the record for most sighs in a day.

He let out another sigh.

"Geez Sensei, I've never seen you sigh so much." His eyebrow twitches as his view switches to the blonde haired smiling kage.

"What brings you here, Naruto?"

"I just figured...You wouldn't mind if I train Ahmya?" His eyes widen.

"What...?" His voice flat.

"After the seventh day, she most likely will push herself too hard, not even knowing what to do. Besides, I feel like I could teach her some things." Kakashi blinks at the kage, wondering what to do.

What does he do?

He sighs.

"Just make sure she doesn't over work herself, alright? She's definitely beating herself down for not being able to save Mitsuki." He nods.

"Yeah, she hides her emotions well." They both look at the sleeping young girl in concern.

Extra~~----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Meanwhile~~~~~~

"My Son seems stressed." Sakumo stands beside his other friends, looking at his resting granddaughter and sighing son through a somewhat-projecting-screen.

"Well of course he would be. His daughter died." Tobirama rolls his eyes at Sakumo who laughs sheepishly.

"R-Right..-" The door to the room opens up.

"That's my Son!" Both Minato and Kushina exclaim.

"What's Naruto here for?" Itachi raises an eyebrow.

"Shh! He's talking!"

"Sensei, Do you mind if I train Ahmya?"  

"MY GRANDDAUGHTER IS GOING TO BE TRAINED BY THE STRONGEST SHINOBI IN HISTORY!" Sakumo cried, receiving a slap on the back of his head from his brown haired wife.

"Be quiet, Sakumo." He nods, though the crocodile tears running down his face were still flowing.

"After the seventh day, she'll most likely push herself too hard and won't know what to do. It's clear she blames herself for what happened with Mitsuki"

"Hey Itachi, Ahmya is kinda like you, dont'cha think?" Shisui teases though the younger Uchiha simply smiles, something he finally felt free to do.

"I suppose so." If he was alive, he would have said something like 'Let's hope not.' or 'that's not a good thing'.

"Children in this generation are so powerful!" Hashirama grinned.

"Too powerful..." Tobirama mutters.

"Hey, Did Kakashi just fall asleep?"

"About time."

"Hey, let's ask Hikaru about Ahmya!"

"Don't bother the poor boy, Sakumo."

"Awe~ But honey~!"

"No buts!"

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Okay, I'm sorry!" She drags the elder Hatake away from the sweatdropping and deadpanning kage and Uchihas (And Kushina).

"I guess it runs in the family for the men to be Man-Child's." Obito snickers.

"Your one to talk, Tobi." Obito frowns at his younger cousin and rolls up his sleeves, preparing to knock some sense into him.

"Woah there buddy!" They blink at L.

"Who are you?"

"A simp."

"A simp?"

"A simp. But not for you..." Tobirama pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Get back to editing L."

"But-"

"Now."

"Yes sir!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rude tobirama.

He hates me Btw.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter! Happy family day and Happy birthday to anyone out there!

I love yall~

L, Out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 696 64
You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend at the hidden leaf academy. After gradua...
3.2K 100 11
꧁School Au , Abusive parent Au , Kakashi x Rin꧂ βžͺKakashi Hatake is starting his senior year of high school. But just like everything else in his life...
623K 14.2K 34
The famous Kakashi Hatake of the Sharingan has a 12 year old daughter named Shiori. She plans on becoming a strong shinobi and won't let anything get...
76.4K 2.4K 30
After three years, the Uchiha family finally arose from rock bottom and went back to their hometown, Konoha. The youngest son, Sasuke Uchiha, took ov...