GHOST OF YOU ♡ stiles stilins...

By littlebabyydoll

↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙ IN WHICH AURORA WAS AN INNOCENT LITTLE GIRL WHO NEEDED STILES' PROTECTION. "dancing through our hou... More

GHOST OF YOU
01. CHOCOLATE EYES
02. TATTOO
03. ARMS UP
04. MAKE IT STOP
05. CRYBABY
06. WEREWOLF HOTLINE
07. FOR SEX, DUMMY
08. RISK AND REWARD
09. PINKY PROMISE
10. PLEASE, DADDY
11. YOU'RE ALWAYS SLEEPY
12. SHE'S YOUR EVERYTHING
13. I CAN'T TRUST HIM
14. NOT YOU
15. DEAD BODY
16. VIRGINS
17. LET GO
18. SEX ME
19. LET HIM REST
20. YOUR NECK
21. SLEEPING BEAUTY
22. GOODBYE
23. DARACH
24. ADORABLE
25. LITTLE BUS
26. PROUD OF YOU
27. DEADLY SERIOUS
feedback :)
29. WOLFSBANE
where else to find ghost of you :)
30. TIRED ANGEL
petition :)
31. NIGHTMARE
32. THE LIVING DEAD
33. SHOT IN THE DARK
34. BABY MAKING
35. FRAGILE
36. PRETTY LITTLE MOUTH
37. ANGER MANAGEMENT
38. DUMB LITTLE PUPPY
39. TOUCH ME
40. SACRIFICED
41. PRETTY HURT
42. SOBBING ANGEL
43. MARKS I LEFT ON HER
44. HEROISM
45. MORE THAN ANYTHING
46. YOU NEED ME
47. I GOT A BAT
48. FINE LITTLE WOLF
49. BE SAFE
50. TWO STILINKSI'S
51. BOYFRIEND IN NEED
52. LONGEST NIGHT
53. TAKE CARE OF HER
54. DEAD, BTW
55. UNCONSCIOUS LOVERS
56. COLLECTING THE BLOOD
57. ITS OVER
58. INNOCENCE LOST
GHOST OF YOU, PART 2
00. JUST A DREAM
01. MARKINGS
02. STATISTICS
03. A CUTE MESS
04. UNSOLVED
05. SEX IN THE JEEP
06. LIKE RORY
07. ANOTHER WERE-SOMETHING
08. NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU
09. DICK APPOINTMENTS
10. HOT GIRL
11. UNETHICAL
12. EMERGENCY SUPPLY
13. KIRA
14. CHERRY LIPS
15. EVERY UNIVERSE

28. BROTHER

11.9K 395 204
By littlebabyydoll

GOY
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT: BROTHER

aurora hummed as she moved after stiles. she followed closely behind him in a happy daze, happy to be away from beacon hills and the memory of all the bad things that were happening there. or, that already had happened.

"and, what, he couldn't have slept outside the door, or in alison's room?"

"stiles, h-he's your best friend." aurora frowned, slipping her dainty hand into his veiny one.

"psh! so? he's a wolf, he can survive one night in the wild. fucking cockblock..." rory rolled her eyes, following her lover down the stairs. as they turned down the rickety bottom step the two caught sight of boyd. "yo." stiles greeted him from besides the vending machine. the wolf didn't reply, merely pushing his finger forwards and ever so slowly pressing 201 on the buttons.  "hey, that's the same thing i was gonna get." the machine started to whir, the peanut butter crackers stopping just before they could fall out of the slot. the little angel looked up at the two boys, brows furrowing at the blank look against boyd's features. "oh, hang on. you know what? i got a patented method for this. don't worry." stiles reached up to go to shake the machine, but before his hands could settle against the metal boyd launched his fist into the glass. aurora audibly gasped, grabbing onto the back of stiles' hoodie. her boyfriend backed up, a protective arm against her.

boyd reached into the machine, pulling out the snack. the two lovers' heads followed him as he walked away, amazed looks on their faces. as he moved away from sight stiles inspected the broken machine. "okay, quick. fill those little arms up." aurora nodded, quickly grabbing at the free confectionary and piling it up into her arms. stiles did the same, looking around to ensure no one was watching before the two made their way back up to their shared room.

"where's scott?" aurora wondered aloud as she peeked into the bathroom. the boy was not where they had left him.

"hopefully he found somewhere else to sleep." stiles grumbled, sitting down against the springy bed.

"stiles. " the blonde said pointedly. "i-i don't like this place. i-it's creepy. and w-whatever that thing was that boyd just did?" she shook. "gives me the heebie jeebies."

"you're overreacting." he beckoned her onto his lap. aurora deflated, slumping over to the boy and crawling on top of him. his warm hands welcomed her, one sliding up the sweatshirt and ghosting over her back. aurora hummed happily as the other fell into her hair, scratching timidly. "think you're just tired, angel. haven't been sleeping the best, have you?" she shook her head, eyes falling closed. "yeah. poor girl."

after a while her breathing stilled, hands scrunched into stiles' hoodie. he was talking lightly to her; star wars always managed to send her to sleep when it came from his loving voice. she adored the comforting sound.

scott came back some time into aurora's nap. stiles greeted him with a halfhearted smile before continuing his mumbles for the little girl, trying not to laugh as a patch of dribble lined his shirt.

"hey, scott, you okay?" stiles exited the bathroom, toothbrush in his hand. aurora awoke at the sound is scott's heavy breathing and stiles' different tone, only now noticing that she was alone in bed. her head snapped towards the two boys, one standing by the bathroom door and the other at the window. scott looked around as though he had just realised where he was.

rory sat up in bed with a yawn, rubbing at her eyes. stiles' phone started to buzz from his pocket and he picked it up, honey eyes scouring over the screen. aurora didn't notice the action as she sat up to try and comfort scott. she didn't even notice as stiles slipped away from the room.

"a-are you okay, scott? you look kinda..." like a lost puppy. his eyes were softened and sad, as though he could break down at any given moment. he looked at her as though she were the only thing that could possibly make it better. "c'mere." the girl stood up, meeting scott halfway. she stood up on her tiptoes, arms around his shoulders. she felt bad for the boy, he'd already had such a tough day and probably needed a good nap just as much as her.

scott's strong arms wrapped around the little girl's waist, his chin falling to the top of her dainty head. he stiffened at the contact, as though every cell in his body had stopped working. his mind was moving a thousand miles a second.

"y-you just need a good nap. s-stiles helps me nap when i-i'm stressed." his grip tightened at the mention of his best friend's name. "o-or a hot water bottle? some snacks?"

"it's not fair.."

her brows shot up at the sound of scott's voice. he sounded more gruff than usual, as though he were angry at the world. his grip against her waist was tightening and she tried to hold back the squeak that threatened to leave her lips. "w-what's not fair?"

"that he gets to do all that for you." the little girl pulled back, confusion written against her features. scott grabbed onto her biceps, strong fingers digging into the delicate skin. "i should be the one who gets to do that. i should be the one who gets to make you feel better. i should be the one who gets to make you smile. i should be the one to hear your whimpers, to
make you feel like that." aurora choked on her own breath, eyes wide. "he can't protect you, rory. not like i can."

"w-w-what're you t-talking about? y-yes he can-"

"no he can't. i'm strong. i've saved you before. i could do all that and more." aurora stared up into her best friend's eyes. she caught sight of her scared reflection in his dark pools. the little girl started to shake in fear. "he shouldn't get to kiss you. he doesn't deserve you. i do." the last sentence came out as a growl, and scott's claws unintentionally pierced through the sweatshirt she was wearing. the tiny girl whimpered, the scratches latching onto her innocent skin. she was sure she was bleeding.

"s-scott, please."

"he never deserved you. you don't understand, how much it hurts to see you with him."

"you d-don't know what you're talking about." she tried to reason. "scott, t-this is crazy. y-you're my best friend-"

his face grew even colder. she stared hopelessly at him, begging for the humanity inside of him to return. it was just like the previous accident that he had saved her from, but not it seemed that there was no one to catch her. scott thew the girl against the bed, to which she stumbled and fell onto the floor with a cry. scott knelt down next to her and ever so slowly brushed one of her blonde waves away from her face. "if i can't have you, no one will."

and then, came darkness.

aurora awoke to splashes of cold water against her face. the tiny girl gasped awake, thankful that she was brought away from the dreadful nightmare. she closed her eyes again, pushing her head back against the pillow.

except the pillow was deadly hard. aurora's eyes shot back open, chocolate irises faced with the harsh light of the parking lot. all around her was a damp wetness, the same one that surrounded her face - and entire being, now that she was conscious. the grip around her shoulders tightened and her arms instinctively fell to the forearm that was holding her against his chest. aurora's breathing quickened as she tried to turn around to face her captor. her eyes fell towards the bottle of gasoline on the floor. more specifically, the empty bottle.

she quickly looked up, squinting in surprise at scott's blank face. her head spun as a result of her previous unconsciousness.

in scott's other hand was something light and sparkling, she could barely see it out of her peripheral vision. aurora was no scientist, but she definitely knew that fire and gasoline were not a friendly mix.

"scott?" her head snapped towards alison's voice. the small girl stumbled in scott's arms, staring at the group of three as they stared back. aurora pleadingly whimpered, staring into her boyfriend's eyes. stiles looked to astonished to say anything, mouth slack.

the gasoline was dripping from scott's chin to the top of aurora's head, making her jump. his grip only tightened against the little girl. "there's no hope." his voice shook her to the core. scott sounded so helpless and lost, so different from the boy that was angry in the motel room.

"what do you mean, scott? there's always hope." alison tried to reason, her eyes flickering between the shaking girl and seemingly suicidal boy.

aurora's eyes were trained on stiles, the one person who calmed her down. but the panic in his own eyes had her questioning whether or not this really was the end.

"not for me. not for derek. not for rory."

as if she couldn't get any more confused.

"derek wasn't your fault. you know derek wasn't your fault."

"r-rory's right there, scott." stiles spoke cautiously. "there's hope for you both, l-let go." tears fell from her once sparkling eyes, hating the despair in the raven haired boy's voice. she hated hearing him so broken.

"every time i try to fight back, it just gets worse. people keep getting hurt. people keep getting killed."

"scott, listen to me, okay? this isn't you, all right?" stiles moved forward ever so cautiously, tears brimming in his honey eyes. "this is someone inside your head telling you to do this. okay, now-"

"what if it isn't? what if it is just me? what if doing this is actually the best thing that i could do for everyone else?" rory shook her head, falling back against scott's hard chest. "it all started that night, the night i got bitten. you remember the way it was before that? you and me." a tear fell from stiles' face. "we were... we were nothing. we weren't popular. we weren't good at lacrosse. we didn't have rory. we weren't important." aurora's heart practically broke. "we were no one. maybe i should just be no one again. no one at all."

the flare moved towards aurora.

"scott, just listen to me, okay? you're not no one. okay? you're someone, you're..." tears repeatedly fell from stiles' eyes. "scott, you're my best friend. okay? and i need you." he inched forwards. "scott, you're my brother."

aurora wanted to cry until she could fill a swimming pool.

"all right, so..." he stepped forward into the gasoline puddle.

"n-no!"

he ignored aurora's cry. "so if you're gonna do this," stiles ever so slowly grabbed onto the flare. "then you're just gonna have to take me with you guys." as scott started to cry, stiles slipped the flare past his fingers. aurora breathed a sigh of relief as stiles threw it away. but of course, as the world worked against the group of teenagers, the wind blew it into the puddle of gasoline.

quicker than light, lydia pushed the group of three away from the puddle. aurora closed her eyes with a whimper as they all fell back. they'd managed to escape the line of fire, but the two boys had somehow gotten her into an aurora sandwich.

stiles on top, scott on the bottom. all three were breathing heavy as they stared in shock. aurora desperately tried to ignore what her back was up against and she quickly grabbed onto stiles, thanking whatever supernatural presence that was in the sky for saving her and bringing her back to her love.

GOY
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT: BROTHER

thank you all so much for the feedback you gave me! it gave me the biggest smile and you're all so so so lovely :))) also, i just wanted to
clear up that rory and stiles haven't done the deed yet!! i think some of my poor writing made it come across as them having actual sex, but they've not gone that far yet!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

610K 30.7K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
980K 32.5K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
674K 32.1K 55
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...