"They're a Family of Monsters...

By Battle_life_14

In a world controlled by the Alpha's, Omega's are needed; no matter what. So what happens when a loud, domina... More

Important Info
Character Introduction
Prologue
1: Naomi's POV
2: Naomi's POV
3: Azumi's POV
5: Azumi's POV
6: Shoyo's POV
7: Naomi's POV
8: Azumi's POV

4: Naomi's POV

10 0 0
By Battle_life_14

I hope you enjoy reading this chapter!

- - - -

Naomi's POV

I walked to my classroom, Azumi walking next to me. I got to my class and sat down in an empty seat in the middle of the desk row, next to the window.

Soon, class started but I paid no attention, already knowing all of this. My teacher, Mrs. Yoshida, said "Hinata?"

I looked at my teacher and said "Yeah?" Mrs. Ito said "Can you read the first paragraph on page 15, in English?" I nodded and opened my book.

I started reading the paragraph, stopping when Mrs. Yoshida told me too. I closed my book and no longer paid any attention.

- Time Skip -

I walked to my brother's classroom at lunch, only to see him gone. He must be practicing. I walked to the gym.

I saw my brother bumping a volleyball back and forth with a guy with ash blonde hair. I heard them talking. I didn't care what they were talking about to be honest.

I quietly walked behind my brother and yelled "Boo!" Shoyo jumped like 5 feet in the air, quite literally. I laughed and Shoyo said "Naoooo! Whyyy!"

I said "Because it's funny." The guy said "Hinata, who's that?" I said "Naomi Hinata, Shoyo's twin sister." The guy said "Nice to meet you. I'm Koshi Sugawara. You can call me Suga."

I nodded and said "Nice to meet you Suga." Shoyo said "So, why are you here, Nao?" I said "I wanted to talk to you. But I can't remember why."

Shoyo laughed and said "Okay, do you want to bump the ball back and forth with me?" I said "No thanks, I can never bump it correctly."

Shoyo said "True, I'll continue bumping it with Suga-san." I nodded and walked back to my class. I smiled, as I walked through the halls.

Guess I won't get to see Sho as much as I thought.

- - - -

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! Sorry that it's so short. This book is probably going to be made up of really short chapters. That's all I got to say.

Have a nice day!

Bye!

- P.K.F

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
236K 8.2K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
214K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...