4: Naomi's POV

I hope you enjoy reading this chapter!

- - - -

Naomi's POV

I walked to my classroom, Azumi walking next to me. I got to my class and sat down in an empty seat in the middle of the desk row, next to the window.

Soon, class started but I paid no attention, already knowing all of this. My teacher, Mrs. Yoshida, said "Hinata?"

I looked at my teacher and said "Yeah?" Mrs. Ito said "Can you read the first paragraph on page 15, in English?" I nodded and opened my book.

I started reading the paragraph, stopping when Mrs. Yoshida told me too. I closed my book and no longer paid any attention.

- Time Skip -

I walked to my brother's classroom at lunch, only to see him gone. He must be practicing. I walked to the gym.

I saw my brother bumping a volleyball back and forth with a guy with ash blonde hair. I heard them talking. I didn't care what they were talking about to be honest.

I quietly walked behind my brother and yelled "Boo!" Shoyo jumped like 5 feet in the air, quite literally. I laughed and Shoyo said "Naoooo! Whyyy!"

I said "Because it's funny." The guy said "Hinata, who's that?" I said "Naomi Hinata, Shoyo's twin sister." The guy said "Nice to meet you. I'm Koshi Sugawara. You can call me Suga."

I nodded and said "Nice to meet you Suga." Shoyo said "So, why are you here, Nao?" I said "I wanted to talk to you. But I can't remember why."

Shoyo laughed and said "Okay, do you want to bump the ball back and forth with me?" I said "No thanks, I can never bump it correctly."

Shoyo said "True, I'll continue bumping it with Suga-san." I nodded and walked back to my class. I smiled, as I walked through the halls.

Guess I won't get to see Sho as much as I thought.

- - - -

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! Sorry that it's so short. This book is probably going to be made up of really short chapters. That's all I got to say.

Have a nice day!

Bye!

- P.K.F