2: Naomi's POV

I hope you enjoy reading this chapter!

- - - -

Naomi's POV

When I got to Karasuno, I locked up my bike and ran to the baseball fields. I got the fields, which is where I have to meet my Alpha, Azumi Kageyama.

I saw a few other girls at the fields, along with a shitload of boys. One walked up to me and held out his hand. He said "I'm Captain Kento Ito."

I said "Naomi Hinata. Nice to meet you, Captain." Captain said "Who's the Alpha you're paired up with?" I said "Azumi Kageyama."

Captain nodded and turned around. He yelled "Kageyama! Come here!" A girl with long black hair in a braid turned around, facing Captain and I, before walking over here.

The girl said "Yeah?" Captain said "Well, I'll leave you two alone to get to know each other." Captain walked away and I said "I'm Naomi Hinata!"

The girl said "Azumi Kageyama. Nice to meet you, Naomi." I said "Nice to meet you too, Zumi!" Azumi said "Zumi?" I said "Zumi is short for Azumi. A nickname."

Azumi nodded, now understanding the nickname I gave her. I said "So what do you want to know about me?" Azumi said "Family."

I said "I have a twin brother and younger sister. What about you?" Azumi said "Older sister and twin brother. Birthday?"

I said "June 21st. You?" Azumi said "December 22nd. Position?" I said "Anywhere but my primary spot is catcher. You?" Azumi said "I'm a manager."

I asked "Why?" Azumi said "I wouldn't make first-string or second-string. Plus we don't have any managers." I said "That's dumb."

Azumi shrugged and said "Favorite color?" I said "Black. What about you?" Azumi said "Red." We continued to get to know each other before morning practice started.

I think I might enjoy playing here.

- - - -

Sorry for another short chapter!

Have a nice day!

Bye!

- P.K.F