6: Shoyo's POV

I hope you enjoy reading this chapter!

- - - -
Shoyo's POV

Before practice, the team was running around the baseball field. I saw Nao yelling at her coach.

As we passed them, I heard her coach say "I'm telling you to pitch." Nao said "Well, I'm saying no." That makes sense.

Nao doesn't pitch, not after the incident. But Nao, that was in middle school. This is high school. You'll be fine.

I heard Suga say "Why is she arguing with her coach? He can kick her off the field." Daichi said "Yeah. It doesn't make any sense."

Nao yelled "I'm not pitching! Kick me off the field, for all I care! No way in hell am I getting on the fucking mound!"

Language, Nao. Her coach said "Okay. Get off the field. You're not allowed to practice until you learn to listen to me."

Nao stomped away but right before she was off the field, she turned around and flipped off her coach, before running off the field.

I saw a girl with long raven blueish-black hair follow her. I assume that's her Alpha. Kageyama Tobio, my Alpha, said "Why is Azumi going after her?"

I said "That's your sister?" Tobio said "Yeah, that's my twin sister. Who was the girl she was running after? You seem like you know her."

I said, "That's my twin, Naomi but they prefer to be called Nao." Tobio said "They?" I said, "Nao's agender." Tobio said "So they have no gender."

I nodded and soon, we finished running. As we walked back to the gym, I saw Nao and Tobio's sister. Nao was kicking the wall, when she yelled out a string of curses.

Nao yelled "Fuckin' wall!" Tobio's sister said "You okay?" Naomi said "No, I probably broke a toe or two." Baka, Nao, baka.

I snickered and people looked at me. I said "What? They're funny." Tanaka-senpai said "She just got kicked off the field for not listening to her coach."

Nao's a they're but Nao doesn't really care. I said "There's probably a reason." There's definitely a reason. I said "It doesn't matter what the reason is."

- - - -

Sorry for the short chapter, I was just trying to post something because it's been a while. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter!

Have a nice day!

Bye!

- P.K.F