Character Introduction

- - - -

Name: Naomi Hinata

Nickname: Nao, Hina-chan

Age: 15

Gender: Agender
Omega

Pronouns: He/She/They

Personality: Naomi is mature and smart, which usually means, she is constantly making fun of her twin brother, Shoyo. Naomi is energetic, and bubbly. She is usually seen with a smile on her face. Naomi is extremely protective of her siblings.
Naomi is extremely observant, like her brother. She can exhibit a very intimidating expression when people underestimate her, because of her size.
Naomi has an intense love for baseball and will do anything to be able to play. Naomi is very confident and dominant, especially for an Omega.
On the diamond, Naomi makes extremely reckless decisions, despite her coach telling her not too.
But Naomi, is also extremely stubborn, impulsive, and reckless. Those three traits of hers can be a weakness and strength, depending on how they are used.

Features: Naomi has short bright, electric blue hair with piercing ice blue eyes. She looks nothing like her twin brother or younger sister. Naomi has tanish skin and a few tattoos. Naomi has a tongue piercing, snakebite piercings, and many other piercings.
Naomi has a small frame, making other opponents underestimate, because of her frame and how short she is.

Sexuality: Neptunic

Family: Shoyo Hinata (Twin Brother), and Natsu Hinata (Younger Sister).

Bio: Naomi lives with her younger siblings, Shoyo and Natsu. Naomi and Shoyo are twins.
Naomi takes after her mom with her eyes but she has the same natural, bright orange hair color as the rest of her siblings. Though, her natural hair color is much brighter than her siblings.
Naomi dyed her hair bright electric blue when she was 5, after her mom left, and has done the same thing since then.

Quote (Or something they say a lot): "So what if I'm small? I have the best chances of completely destroying your dreams."
"Let me on the diamond. I'll become your star catcher."
"Underestimate me, and that'll be your biggest mistake."
"Underestimating me, just because I'm small, that was your biggest mistake."
"Rule the diamond. Become the ace. I'll be there to support you from behind the scenes. Just don't forget that I'm here. Then, I might stab you in the back."
"Yeah, we're family. That just means, you have to face more of the monsters."
"I may play a different sport than my siblings, but that doesn't make me any less of a monster than them."
"Should I care what you think of me?"
"Hurt my family once, and you get a warning. Hurt my family twice, you lose a limb or two. But hurt my family, three times, and you'll be six feet under before you realize what happened."

- - - -

Name: Shoyo Hinata

Nickname: Sho

Age: 15

Gender: Male
Omega

Pronouns: He/Him

Personality: Shoyo has a cheerful and energetic personality. He is easily excited and can be quite loud. Shoyo is very simple-minded which sometimes causes him to make rash decisions.
He is also quite observant, sometimes. He is capable of reading social cues and is incredibly empathetic toward others' struggles. He often says just what others need to hear to push themselves in the right direction.
He is also a natural schmoozer, a quality that his teammates occasionally use to win someone over. His friendly and straightforward personality allows him to befriend even the quietest of people, effortlessly.
Despite his generally bubbly exterior, Shoyo is shown to have a serious attitude, particularly when it comes to volleyball. His intense love for the sport is demonstrated through his impressive display of tenacity stemming from his constant desire to improve his abilities.
Shoyo plays with great fortitude in the face of adversity and thus doesn't give up easily during a match. Shoyo can exhibit a very intimidating expression when people underestimate him.
Shoyo gets scared easily, especially by larger and stronger opponents, especially Alpha's. He developed the habit of hiding behind his nearest teammate. He recovers quickly before confidently challenging his opponents.
Shoyo is easily agitated before a match due to his lack of experience. He becomes so nervous that he would have an upset stomach or need to go to the toilet constantly.
He also becomes clumsy as he would mess up his spikes or receives. He does poorly in school since he is preoccupied with volleyball.
Shoyo is extremely protective of Natsu and Naomi, though he knows Naomi doesn't need much protection.