7: Naomi's POV

I hope you enjoy reading this chapter!

- - - -
Naomi's POV

After Azumi and I left the school, we walked to her house. I was hopping, because I was being an idiot earlier and I kicked a wall.

Azumi scolded me for kicking a wall but she's taking me to her house, to temporarily mark me and to bandage my foot up.

Soon, we got to Azumi and her brother's house. Azumi opened the front door and walked inside, me following her.

I took off the shoe that I was wearing and put my other shoe on the floor. Azumi said "You can sit on the couch."

I nodded and walked to the couch, careful not to hurt my foot even more. I sat down on the couch and waited for Azumi.

Azumi walked into the living room with some bandages. She bandaged up my foot and I sat down on the couch, next to me.

She said "Can I mark you now?" I nodded and tilted my head to the side. Azumi turned over, now facing me. She put her lips to my throat and bit down, marking me.

She, soon, released and Azumi said "Go to sleep. I'll be here in the morning." I nodded and said "Thanks, Zumi." Azumi nodded and I drifted off to sleep.

- - - -

Sorry for another short chapter! I'll make next chapter even longer then the last two chapters! I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter!

Have a nice day!

Bye!

- P.K.F