Important Info

Because this is a book, I'm gonna bend the rules of society. I'll put the laws I'm gonna bend or add, in this part of the book, but you'll have to continue reading this part to understand.

Also! This is an omegaverse crossover between Haikyu!! and Ace of Diamond. But it will be about my character, Naomi Hinata, Shoyo Hinata's twin sister. 

That's all, I would recommend reading this part, but you don't have to if you don't want to.

- - - -

Omegaverse

- - - -

An Omegaverse is an alternate universe. People in Omegaverse have a secondary gender which are Alpha, Omega, and Beta.

- - - -

Diamond

- - - -

Diamond, is another name for the baseball field. The field will be referred to "diamond" practically every time when the characters are talking about the field.

- - - -

Laws (That I'm adding or bending)

- - - -

Legal age to get tattoos is 13.
Legal age to drive is 16.
Omega's have to be paired with an Alpha to be able to play sports professionally.
Schools do NOT have to have an Omega program but it is recommended.
Omega's can go to school without an Omega program, though it is not recommended.
Omega's have to be paired with an Alpha to play sports professionally.
Omega's don't have to be on the same team as their paired Alpha to play sports professionally.
Omega's have to be paired with an Alpha from their school from the age 10 till they finish school.
Being as such, an Omega will have many different Alpha's from the age 10 till they finish school.
Alpha's are not allowed to hurt Omega's.

- - - -

Karasuno School Rules

- - - -

Clubs have the choice of being co-ed or not.
Students get the choice to pick their uniforms.
Alpha's have to temporary mark their Omega every 30 days, which is equal to a month.
Permanent marks are allowed, as long as it is fine with both, the Alpha and the Omega.
If two Alpha's fight over a Omega, both Alpha's will be suspended for a week.
Alpha's are not allowed to hurt their Omega, if they do, the Omega will get placed with a different Alpha, then the original Alpha will be expelled.

- - - -

That's is all for now. As this book, goes on, I will add school rules and other stuff.

Have a nice day!

Bye!

- P.K.F