I'm Your Daughter (Sirius Bla...

By -LoonyLupinn_

More

MAIN CAST
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60 (EPILOGUE)
S P E C I A L C H A P T E R (2)
NOTE
UNDER EDITING NOTE (2)

S P E C I A L C H A P T E R (1)

7.4K 148 161
By -LoonyLupinn_

They were all in peace no one uttered a word at dinner all of them were waiting for the Surprise Sirius, and Remus told them that morning, everyone was curious.

"What do you think Uncle Padfoot and Uncle Moony's Surprise is?" Harry Whispered to Lyra's ear.

"I don't know either" She said eating the food in her plate.

"You know I never imagined Draco and Hermione together, even Ron and Luna" Lyra said, and Harry lightly laughed.

"They were giving eachother looks back at Sixth year, and I knew they were going to be together, but Luna, and Ron surprised me as well, who would have thought" Harry whispered.

Lily nudged James and gestured to the two who were currently laughing to themselves.

"You and the twins have a strong bond, why don't you date one of them?" Harry whispered at her ones more, Lyra turned to him and gave him a disgusting look.

"I will never" She said, and Harry laughed at her.

"What are the two of you talking about?" James said looking at them curiously.

"Nothing" They both said, and started to eat, but Harry would laugh at her from time to time.

"Hello" Sirius said from the door, and Remus shortly followed behind him, as they saw Remus they saw that he was carrying a kid.

"This is Edward, or we shall call him Teddy" Sirius said, and Lyra grinned.

"Lyra's adopted brother" Sirius said, and Lyra's grin went wider.

"Well welcome to the family!" They said to the baby boy who was sleeping peacefully, Sirius took a seat beside Lyra, and Remus took one beside Sirius.

"Who would've thought" Harry whispered, "Who would've thought that you and Ginny are engaged I did" Lyra whispered with a smirk.

"How'd yo—" Harry said in disbelief, but Lyra only laughed at him.

"You're being to obvious" Lyra said, and pointed at the box inside his pocket.

"What're the two of you talking about?" Sirius said, as he peeked in their conversation.

"Nothing" The two said playfully, Sirius looked at James and he had the same reaction.

When all of their chores were done they looked at Harry, and Lyra who was having another conversation.

"What're the two of you talking about, don't hide anything from us" James said, Harry and Lyra sighed before turning to James, and Sirius.

"We were talking abut how our friends fell in love with people we don't expect them to fall for" Harry said.

"Love is unexpected it can happen in the most surprising times, but the most surprising one's are the most memorable one's" Lily said who was behind them.

"But no matter what happens it is always our decision to fall or to not take the opportunity in love" Lyra countered and they were shocked by her words.

"Don't be to shocked I read classic books back then" She said and they laughed at her.

"Well how about you Harry, who do you have in mind?" Lily asked.

"Well I love Ginny, but I don't think I love her the same way I love this other girl mind" He said truthfully.

"Do we know this girl?" Sirius asked excitedly, and Harry nodded.

"Don't keep us waiting tell us who she is" James said, and Harry started to blush.

"Well this girl is really caring, and I don't know how I'll put her personality into words, but I can tell you one thing, she's brilliant, and she's the best girl I've ever met" Harry said dreamily.

"How about you Ly, someone in mind?" Sirius asked.

"Where's Remus?" Lyra said trying to change the topic.

"He's with Teddy, and don't change the topic" Sirius said.

"Well ever since the incident back then I cared for this boy, and I think I was clearly oblivious with my feelings for him" Lyra said, and laughed lightly.

"Mind telling us the boy's name?" James pushed, and Lyra rolled her eyes.

"Never going to tell you what his name is, even if I want to it's a no" She said, and Harry looked at her with a sad smile.

Lily noticed this and smirked at the two, "Well I think the two of you will find courage to tell this person that you fancy them, and I do hope when The time comes, you both can be happy" She said, and the two gave her a small smile.

*I'd rather not, that would be awkward, I'd rather go and pursue my dream than be married" Lyra said.

"Why so?" Sirius asked curiously.

"I don't think I'll ever marry" She said.

"And c'mon if you marry, you'd be bored with that person in maybe two years, and you'll never know what will happen, if you take that commitment, Marrying someone is a big responsibility and I don't want to take it" Lyra ranted and The three laughed at her.

"You don't want to get married?" Harry said rather disappointed.

"Well you'd never know ones you've fallen for the right person, and the love I have for the boy is merely an infatuation" She said with a sad smile.

"And I think this person wouldn't return my love for him, I know him to well, and I don't want him to take a commitment that he doesn't want" Lyra said, and Harry groaned.

"What if he wants to? What if this guy would do anything just to be with you?" Harry said, and the three could sense drama.

"Well if he is willing to return my love then I'll take the commitment, he's two years younger than me, Merlin he deserves someone much better than me" Lyra said, and Sirius was shocked.

"I think she's talking about Harry" Sirius whispered to both James and Lily and they agreed with him.

"Who is he anyways?" Harry said his temper growing.

"You know what even if I tell you it wouldn't work, You'd never approve" Lyra said, before she went up to her room, leaving the four downstairs.

"Easy there" Remus said when Lyra almost bumped to him at the stairs, Lyra muttered a quick sorry before she went to her room.

"What happened to her, and him?" Remus said pertaining to Lyra and Harry.

"It's better if we tell you in the morning love, it was quite eventful" Sirius said with a chuckle and James nodded.

"Well you should be off to bed as well young man" James said and Harry said goodnight to them before going to his room.

"We think Lyra and Harry have a thing for eachother, but to scared to tell eachother" James said with a smirk and Remus laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" Sirius asked Remus.

"Because that story sound fictional" Remus said, and Lily shooked her head.

"For the first time in years I am going to disagree with you the way she talked earlier I think she has a thing for him" Lily said, and Remus just nodded to make the conversation shorter, the four of them went to bed that night with that in mind.

———

Authors note:

Ayeeee I wouldn't leave you hanging so here's a special chapter, maybe I'll have two to three special chapters.

-WolfStar

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 161 52
"Are you sure?" Scott asked Stiles over the phone. "Yes. It's like the damn shining over here." Stiles answered. "Who?" Derek asked. "Someone who kn...
201K 1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
15.1K 330 14
10 years ago everything changed. Voldemort was defeated and life soon returned normal, despite the many people that were lost during the war. Rosabel...
48.4K 639 30
In a world where Peter had never betrayed the Potter's and they had survived. Years later join the Maurders children the Maurderettes as the go on th...