CHAPTER 02

*EDITED

As it struck eleven o'clock Lyra, went out and went to the Leaky Cauldron, where she will be meeting The Weasley's, as far as she knows it's only the Weasleys, and she can't wait to hear what the twins would tell her, since they visited Bill, and Charlie was with them.

Lyra knows a few things about the Weasley siblings since she has been friends with Fred and George before they even went to Hogwarts.

Earlier that day as well Tonks had volunteered to get her equipment for school, Lyra agreed since Tonks said Lyra deserves to have a little fun time with her best friends.

As she was walking in the familiar streets of London, a big black shabby dog caught her attention, it was the first time she saw a dog that big, she was curious, and once Lyra Black's curious you can never get her out of her curiosity, this was the whole reason how she found out that Remus was a werewolf.

As she was approaching the black dog someone pulled her aside, she was about to protest, but she saw it was George Weasley.

"What do you need George?" She asked rather a bit angry.

"Well, I saw you walking, so I decided to pull you to the pub, what were you planning on doing?" George asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I just saw a weird-looking dog nothing to fuss about, so how's Egypt?" Lyra asked when they entered the pub, the familiar smell of alcohol hitting her.

"It was fun," He said with a grin, a grin that Lyra loves, George pulled her inside the pub and to the middle with joint tables, then she saw Harry and Hermione.

"I thought you—" But Lyra didn't finish her statement for Mrs Weasley engulfed her in a hug.

"Lyra, lovely to see you, dear," Molly Weasley said and engulfed the younger Black into a hug.

"It's nice to see you as well Mrs Weasley," She said with a bright smile.

"Hey Lyra Look here to see this is us in Egypt," Ron said showing the newspaper to Lyra.

"Don't boast too much Ron" Fred said getting the newspaper from Ron.

"I wasn't, I was just showing her" Ron protested.

"No, It's fine Ron", Lyra said with a smile.

"Hi, Lyra," Harry said and hugged the older.

"How are you over the summer Harry?" Lyra asked, trying to sound friendly.

"I blew up my Aunt," He said which caused Lyra to chuckle, "What happened this time?" Lyra asked the latter, and he blushed in embarrassment.

"They were insulting my family, and I don't know I just lost it," Harry said whilst sitting down on a nearby chair.

"It's fine some of us do lose our temper at times," Lyra said, and Harry smiled.

"Lyra" Hermione Granger greeted her, and the girl smiled at her.

She was never close to the trio, well except for Ron, who she saw growing up, but she was never close with Hermione Granger, and Harry Potter.

Deep inside Lyra wanted to tell Harry about Sirius Black, but on the other hand, she wants to keep it to herself, the fact that her father wants to kill Harry makes her disgrace the name of Black.

Arthur Weasley entered the room and saw Lyra, Working for the Ministry Lyra's assuming That Mr Weasley knows about her father and that he knows that he's out to get Harry Potter.

Mr Weasley pulled Harry aside and had disappeared from the pub.

"Lyra, I've heard about Sirius Black's controversy, are you fine?" Hermione asked and Lyra smiled at her.

"Thank you for asking, yeah I guess I'm fine," Lyra said and Hermione smiled.

"Lyra a word please," Mr Weasley said, and Lyra stood up from her chair.

"I will only ask you this once, and stay true to your word," Mr Weasley said and pulled her to a corner.

Whatever it is Mr Weasley I will answer it truthfully" Lyra said.

"Did you help your father escape from Azkaban?" He asked.

Lyra looked at him irritatedly before answering "No Sir I didn't help him get out, and I never will", Her tone was cold, one more question about it she'll curse them.

"Alright, just making sure," He said and let Lyra go.

As Lyra sat down on one of the stools in the Leaky Cauldron, all she wanted to do was to go back home and read a book.

"Ly, what do you think your father wants from Harry?" Fred asked sitting beside her.

"Honestly I don't know," She said and put her head in her hands.

"You think he's after you as well?" George asked and sat down at the other stool beside Lyra.

"No, it was specific that he's after Harry, no matter what will happen it will always be Harry" Lyra sa truthfully, the twins looked at eachother before looking at Lyra once more.

"What do you mean?" George asked.

"When I was two I was really close to Mum, everytime she leaves I would cry, but as some point when she left me with Dad I got used to it, and I became closer to him, but on the plus side it was to good to be true, Harry was born, and Dad would often go to The Potter's to visit Harry, and as usual I was left with Aunt Andy and Dora" She ranted still not looking at the , twins.

"In conclusion,on he loves Harry more" Fred said realising what his friend had for a father.

"When we get back to Hogwarts can you teach us, Mum wants our grades to be as high as possible" George said with pleading eyes.

"But then again, Fred and George breaks rules, that's where you'll help us" Fred said with a smirk

"I'd love that" Lyra said with a smirk, and the twins smiled at their friend.

"Lyra, if you need anyone, were always here for you" George said, when they saw her looking at a poster of Sirius Black.

Lyra looked at them, and snorted "Thank you, but please don't pity me just because my Father's a total git" Lyra said sarcastically and the twins laughed.

"But compared to him you do have nice hair" Fred said getting the news paper and comparing the two.

"Yeah, I got my hair from my Mum, but a bit of my Father's" Lyra said with a soft smile.

"But you do have his eyes" George said pointing at Lyra's stormy grey eyes.

"You can pass as a Malfoy you know" The twins said in unison, and goofy smiles plastered in their faces.

"The first Malfoy to be a Blood Traitor" You said rather bitterly.

"And the one who's hair isn't that blonde, unlike Draco who's bleach blonde" George said and The three cracked up.

"Speaking of Malfoy, I need to see him in a couple of minutes, mind covering for me while I'm gone?" Lyra asked and the twins both had a mischievous grin, but Lyra groaned.

"Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone" She said giving the two pointed looks.

"How can we!" Fred said over dramatically.

"You're taking all the stupid with you" George finished for his twin, Lyra chuckled before patting the two.

With a mischievous smirk Lyra went at the back of the pub, and tapped the wall with her wand, and went to Diagon Alley.

———

:))