CHAPTER 51

They heard the tragic news, the Wizarding World heard about the tragic news, Dumbledore's dead. Lyra was going to the burrow the twins finally convinced her to go, as she apparated to the burrow, as she went inside she was cornered by Remus.

"What was the news—"

"ARE YOU MAD?"

"What was the news I told Lyra Black before her fifth year!"

"Y-y— S-sirius escaped from Azkaban" Lyra said, and Remus lowered his wand.

Sirius looked at her, she didn't call him Dad, and that pained him.

"G-george?" Lyra said, kneeling down near the couch, and as if on cue Fred was there as well.

"How you feeling Georgie?" The two asked in unison.

"Saint like" He replied.

"Come again?" The two asked him.

"I'm holy, see" George replied, "With all the puns you can think of you go with I'm holy" Fred said with a laugh.

"Pathetic" Lyra said with a chuckle.

As Lyra looked at George, Draco, Harry, Hermione, and Ron were watching them.

"They'll make the perfect couple, don't you think?" Hermione whispered and the three boys nodded in agreement.

Sirius was looking at Harry and gave him a tight hug.

"Well I'm glad that all of you are safe" Sirius said with a smile, but Harry coughed.

"Yeah, but Sirius have you at least tried talking to Ly?" Harry asked, and Sirius shooked his head.

"I think she won't forgive you anymore" Draco said, and Sirius couldn't help, but sigh.

"I know, I just need to tell her I'm sorry" Sirius said, "But sorry won't cut for it Dear Brother" Regulus said putting an arm around him, "Be greatfull that the twins convinced her" He continued.

"How's she been this past months?" Sirius asked, and Regulus sighed, and Looked at Remus who was now beside Sirius.

"She's been writing to me, and by the contents of her letters, she's not doing that well, and judging by the ink in her hands, it's either Anxiety, or Depression" Remus said, pointing at Lyra's right hand, it had a drawing if the full moon behind the clouds, a book, and a daily prophet in it.

"Did she drew that?" Sirius asked.

"Yes she did, and it's permanent" Regulus said, and Remus couldn't help, but sigh.

"She's been hurt" Draco said, joining their conversation, "I didn't mean to eavesdrop or anything my Dear Uncles, but That isn't the Lyra Black we know" Draco confessed sitting beside them.

"And she doesn't want any ink in her hand especially if its permanent, unless she's really depressed" Draco said, they looked around, and knew exactly where they should be.

"Let's go to Grimmuald place, that's where we'll talk" Sirius said, and they nodded they bid Goodbye with the Weasley's, and Draco hugged Lyra for a long time whispering to her, and she couldn't help, but smile.

As they apparated to Grimmuald place, Sirius led them to his and Remus' bedroom.

"Tell me more about her habits" Sirius said the three looked at eachother before Remus spoke.

"One of her habits is writing in her hand" Remus said, and Sirius nodded writing it down.

"The next one as I observed this past few months she like to over work, and at night she likes to—" Regulus closed his eyes, and  looked at Sirius he knew that he and Lyra had the same habit.

"She like to what?" Sirius eagerly said, waiting for his brothers answer.

"She likes to stargaze" Draco continued for his uncle, and Regulus nodded.

"She usually do it in Yorkshire" Remus said with a chuckle.

"At your cottage?" Sirius asked and Remus nodded.

"She's going there tonight, I told her to meet me there, she doesn't know that you're going with me, so you better be quiet, — oh and here, — burrowed it from Harry" Draco said tossing them the Invisibility cloak.

"How would you go there?" Sirius asked and Draco laughed.

"I don't have the trace anymore" Draco replied as he apparated out of Grimmuald place.

The three looked at eachother before apparating away, when Remus saw where Lyra and Draco were he threw the Invisibility cloak to the three of them.

The three of them hid under it and listened to the two's conversation.

"Is your Godfather aware that you're at his roof?" Draco joked as he sat down beside Lyra.

"Haha, very funny" Lyra sarcastically said.

"So have you worked on the spell?", Draco asked, Sirius looked at Regulus for an answer, but the boy just shrugged.

"Yes I actually perfected it months ago" Lyra said, and Draco began to shake her.

"How come you never told us!" Draco said looking at her shock.

"Because Dumbledore owled me he told me to tell you when it's near, we start our mission ones we find Slytherins locket" Lyra said.

"Get your girlfriend she should know this" Lyra said, and Draco nodded, before apparating away.

As Lyra waited she admired the stars, she was really fond of it, she started to name the stars that she remembers, and Sirius couldn't help, but Smile.

"She has the same habit" Remus said, and Sirius nodded.

As Draco, and Hermione apparated back, Hermione hugged the girl in front of her.

"Aevum" Lyra muttered, and gold light started to emerge from her wand.

"How did you, know this spell?" Hermione asked amazed by the gold dust.

"The Headmaster taught me" She said, "How does it work then?" Hermione curiously asked.

"Think of the year you want to be, and I know what year we are needed" Lyra said, and the two understood what she meant.

"First save your Uncle—"

"—Second the Gaunts household—"

"—Third save create Wolfsbane for my Godfather—"

"—Fourth, save Harry's Parents—"

"—Lastly save the Longbottom's" The three of them said, with the plan, they can continue this.

"We've forgotten something" Lyra said, and the two looked at her.

"Save, Professor Snape, destroy all the horcrux, and kill Voldemort, and Of Course save your mother" Lyra continued and, Sirius looked at Remus.

"She's just eighteen" He whispered.

"She can handle it Siri, she's your daughter" Regulus said, and Sirius tried to calm down.

———

:)