CHAPTER 53

Lyra stood at an hallway in Malfoy Manor, she didn't know it could be this easy to get in, Draco was right beside her, and she was protecting the boy.

"Don't make a sound" Lyra said as they walked every corridor, they heard someone shouting, and Lyra, and Draco started to run to the direction, as Lyra reached the door she took a peak and Saw Hermione she was being tortured by Bellatrix.

Lyra and Draco barged into the room, and the rooms attention turned to them, it wasn't a wise move and Lyra knows that.

They started to stun the death eaters as they come near them, a lot tried to capture Draco, but Lyra would always block them, Harry, and Ron started to fight as well and Lyra knows that they can win, she took one last look at Hermione who was at Draco's arms, before she said the spell that transported the two back in time, blinding gold light emerged from the room, Lyra took Ron, and Harry, while they grab a hold of the others they apparated to the safe house.

It doesn't matter if the locket was broken, or not, she just needs to make the two safe, and start the mission.

"Where did they go?" Harry asked ones they were at the house where Bill, and Fleur were staying.

"At our mission" Lyra said, and Harry and Ron understood what she meant.

The three were talking about the horcruxes and how they were supposed to destroy it.

"Do you know anything about Tom Riddle's horcruxes?" Harry asked, Lyra thought for a moment before nodding.

"The locket's one of them, then the diadem" Lyra said, and the two nodded, "But there's the cup if I'm not mistaken" Lyra continued.

"Where do you think it is?" Ron asked, "I think I may know where" Harry said.

"Remember Bellatrix was furious with Hermione, remember she thought that we broke in her vault" Harry said, and Ron nodded.

"Well I think we need a plan" Harry said and the two nodded at him.

———

As the gold light surrounded the two Draco couldn't help, but scream, he was screaming Lyra's name, and how he's going to kill her when he sees her.

As the gold dust surrounding them disappeared, they found themselves at a room where people were staring at them.

"Ah, I was wondering where you've been", Someone said, Draco looked at Hermione, and He saw that she was looking at the room as well.

"Professor Dumbledore?" Hermione said, out of realisation.

"Yes indeed" Dumbledore said, and looked at the people surrounding them.

"I believe you'll be needing an interrogation" Dumbledore said and the two of them went down the table to sit in one of the chairs in the room.

"Are you sure we cam trust them professor?" A messy haired boy said the two looked at him and almost mistaken him as Harry.

"I think they're going to be pretty good company Prongs" A black haired boy said.

"I fully trust the two of you, but you need to make them trust you as well" Dumbledore said, the two looked around and saw two red-heads, a younger Sirius, a younger Remus, Lily Potter, and James Potter, Mad-eye was even there, they also saw Alice, and Frank Longbottom.

"I believe you recognise them" Dumbledore said and the two nodded.

"Here's the Veritaserum Professor" Lily Potter said giving Dumbledore a vial.

"Thank you Lily" Dumbledore said, "Tongues out my dear students", Dumbledore said, the whole room were Dumbfounded, but nonetheless watched the two.

"You may choose someone who can interrogate you, who did Ms. Black suggested to interrogate you?" Dumbledore said, and Sirius was curious on what he meant.

Draco and Hermione looked at eachother before, Draco spoke.

"Can we have a minute Professor?" Dumbledore nodded, and let the two talk.

"We would like Pro— sorry Remus to interrogate us" Draco said, and Remus was shocked to hear his name.

"Ok, what are your names?" Remus asked, and went near them.

"I'm Draco Malfoy" Draco said the room was filled with gasps, but they saved their questions for later.

"I'm Hermione Granger" Hermione said.

"Who are you Loyal to?" Remus asked.

"Dumbledore and Dumbledore alone" The two said in unison, and Remus nodded.

"I think that's enough, for now the two of them will stay here, is that fine Lily, James, Sirius, Remus?" Dumbledore asked the four and they nodded.

As Dumbledore, and the others left, Hermione collapsed to the floor and breathed heavily.

"Next time I will not go on a mission in Malfoy Manor!" She groaned and the four looked at them.

"It was a good thing that you, and Ly, got their in time" Hermione said.

"I'm still furious with her, she didn't warn me that she was — ugh! Lyra B—" His rant was cutted off by Hermione who smacked him behind the head.

"I think your rants our done, I'm James Potter, and my Wife Lily" James introduced with a smile.

"I'm Sirius" Sirius introduced with a proud smile.

"And I'm Remus, I don't know If my introduction's necessary" He said, and the two smiled.

"How did you know Remus' name? And what did Dumbledore meant by Ms. Black?" Sirius curiously asked the two, the two of them looked at eachother before gulping

"It's confidential, and we really can't tell you" Hermione said, and Sirius nodded.

"It's fine" He said with a smile.

"Just, so you know you're free to ask us anything" Lily said, with a smile.

"But who's Lyra?" Lily asked, Sirius froze by the mention of the name and James noticed it.

"Oh, Ly's our friend,— well his cousin" Hermione said whilst pointing to Draco.

"You're a Malfoy, right?" Sirius said, and Draco nodded.

"Are you related to Lucius Malfoy?" Sirius asked.

"Confidential" It was the only thing that Draco said.

The two of them helped around the house that day, they were fond of it already, they knew they have to start the mission, and they'll start it Tomorrow.

———

:))