CHAPTER 16

Over the past weeks no one talked to Harry, even Lyra didn't talk to him that much, he was also frustrated since Ron was angry at him, he doesn't know how he's going to deal with them, but on the other hand he knows Lyra would come through.

Harry went down from his dormitory, and into the common room, he received an owl from Sirius telling him to meet him at the common room.

When Harry was fully at the common room, he saw Lyra sitting at the couch near the fireplace.

"So why are you here?" Harry asked when he neared Lyra.

"Couldn't sleep, you?" Lyra said looking at Harry.

"Your Dad told me to meet him, but he's not here" Harry said with a sigh and sat beside Lyra.

"Who are you writing to?" He asked looking at the parchment that Lyra was holding.

"Remus" She shortly said, still thinking on what to tell her Godfather, this past few days were rough for her and she knows Remus knows what to do, he always knows.

Harry stared at the fire and he began to see Sirius' face, he looked at it once more and it started talking.

"Harry, did you or did you not put your name on that Goblet" Sirius asked, and once again Harry was annoyed.

"No!" He whisper shouted.

"Just making sure" He said, and Harry took a glance at Lyra, which wasn't left unnoticed by Sirius.

"Who's with you?" Sirius asked Harry, and Harry pulled Lyra into view.

"What The Fuck Potter" Lyra said, and Sirius chuckled.

"Nice to see you too, Lyra" Sirius dryly chuckled and Lyra smiled.

"Hi Dad" She said, and Harry laughed at her reaction.

"Ouch, why is it always my forehead? Malfoy's forehead is better" Harry said rubbing his forehead.

"But has he done anything wrong this year?" Lyra asked and Sirius was watching them with amusement.

Harry was silent, he was only looking at Lyra, with a sigh Lyra rolled her eyes and hugged Harry.

"Don't mess it up kid, someone is really after you" Lyra said, and Sirius began to speak.

"What do you mean Lyra?" He questioned.

"I have a hunch on who might have put his name on the goblet" Lyra said confidently.

"Igor Karkaroff" She and Sirius said at the same time.

"Once a Death Eater always A Death Eater" Sirius said, and the two nodded.

"Keep your friends close Harry" Sirius said before disappearing into the fire.

"You're going to be great" Lyra said looking at the fire.

"But what if I'm not? What if I actually get Killed?" Harry said looking at Lyra, the girl sighed and looked at him.

"You are not going to get killed, remember you have me as a God sister, and bloody hell, I'll protect you at all cost" Lyra said and pushed Harry lightly.

"Whenever you and Draco are in trouble just call me, and please don't do anything stupid, ok?" Lyra asked and Harry nodded.

———

That was a couple of months ago, now they're all watching in horror as the contestants went inside the maze, Lyra was with Hermione and Ron, and they were scared for Harry, and Cedric.

"You think they'll make it out alive?" Ron asked and he received a smack in the head from the two.

"Yes they'll make it out I have faith on those boys" Lyra said, but deep inside, she's worrying a lot.

Hermione looked at Lyra and started to talk.

"You know it amazes me how your wound isn't opening" Hermione said trying ease the tension.

"Yeah" Was all Lyra's answer.

———

When Harry went back with Cedric's body everyone was shocked, a lot cried, Cedric Diggory was Dead, Killed by Pettigrew who they thought disappeared.

Now they're on their way back to their Families, one by one saying goodbye to the new friends they had over the school year.

Now Lyra's at the Astronomy tower waiting, for two certain boys.

"Ly" The first boy said and there she saw Draco Malfoy, she smiled widely and hugged the boy.

"Lyra" Harry said and joined the hug.

"Are you sure you'll be alright you don't look alright" Draco said with a laugh and Lyra nodded.

"See you soon Harry" Draco said with a smile, and the boy smiled back.

"Why is your Dad making you run errands again?" Harry asked he knows how pressured the boy is.

"Just another bloody thing I don't want to do" Draco said, and Lyra, and Harry hugged him, they heard a flash from behind and saw that Ron had took a photo of them.

"Ronald I told you we should wait for them" Hermione said, and the three laughed.

"It's fine, just give me that copy" Lyra said and Ron saluted, forgetting everything that happened that year, they went in the train smiling, and can't wait for another year to start, and to once again end.

———

:))