CHAPTER 19

Lyra went in her shared bedroom with Hermione, it had been a week since she went to Grimmuald Place, and it doesn't even feel like home, you might be wondering why she went there early, it's quite simple to explain from the events earlier today.....

———

"That's perfect Harry" Lyra heard his Father praise Harry for the fifteenth time today, The order is still interrogating Draco, and she was just waiting with Harry.

"Ly, you alright?" Harry asked Lyra who walked away from the two of them.

"Yeah I'm fine" She said with a fake smile, Harry wasn't convinced, but hugged Lyra.

"We'll be here, I'm sure they'll let Draco go" Harry said and Lyra smiled sadly, and Harry gave her one last hug.

Lyra went to the hall where she found her Grandmother's portrait.

"Hello There Grandma" She said looking at the portrait that was hung in the wall.

"My, My you must be Lyra" She said with a smile and Lyra returned it.

"Yes, and you must be my Dad's Mother" She said trying to hide the tears that were escaping her eyes.

"Dear Lyra you want to know a story?" Her grandmother asked and Lyra nodded.

"I was always hard on Sirius, you see he was the first born, so I expected a lot from him, when he got sorted into Gryffindor I was furious, but I knew that he was different" She said with such class.

"Mother back off, you have the audacity to talk to her, as I remember you weren't there when I needed you the most" Sirius spat, and tool Lyra away from the portrait.

"I told you not to talk to her right?" Sirius said trying not to be furious.

"Yes bu—" Lyra Started to reason.

"No buts Lyra, she's no good, I don't want her to fill your head with nonsense" Sirius said looking at Lyra.

"We haven't talked for that long yet! She just told me about the time you were sorted into Gryffindor" Lyra started, and Sirius rolled his eyes.

"Sooner or later you'll despise me already" Sirius said with a scoff.

'Really? Because of what you're doing you're making me despise you' Lyra thought to herself.

"Can't you be more like Harry?" Sirius continued and Lyra winced.

"Why are you even comparing me to Harry? All of us are different let me add that" Lyra said irritated.

"You're talking back now are you? That's what you get for Hanging out to much with that Malfoy boy!" Sirius started to shout.

Lyra chuckled darkly, before shaking her head.

"Why do you sound oddly familiar?" Lyra asked before walking away.

———

Now this bring us to the present where Lyra's lost in her thoughts thinking of a way to reduce boredom.

"Need someone with you?" Someone asked from the door, and Lyra knew the voice to well.

"Come on now Ly" Nymphadora said once more, now sitting beside Lyra.

"He sounds just like the stories Remus told me, the one about his Mum" Lyra said now looking at Tonks, Tonks knew very well who she was talking about, she was talking about Walburga, and how Sirius' acting.