The Pretty Boy Next Door (BxB)

By letsrunawaycora

[Boyxboy Story] →*Read Tags*← ❝You are such a fine treasure, pretty flower boy.❞ ______ ❝I know that I can b... More

≋1≋
≋2≋
≋characters≋
≋3≋
≋4≋
≋5≋
≋7≋
≋8≋
≋9≋
≋10≋
≋Character Credits≋
≋11≋
≋12≋

≋6≋

734 28 4
By letsrunawaycora

❝𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩
𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩
𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙩❞ - Annie

|

|

Joshua went to stay with Carter and Brandon. Carter didn't want him around me or me around them for that matter. This frustrated me to no end. I know I wasn't very inviting for a conversation after we left the parking lot that day, but someone could have made a move to talk to me about it!

I pounded my fist on the shower wall. "Damn it!" I didn't know what to do. Maybe I should call and talk to my mother. She'd help me. Right, mom always know what to do. I lifted my face up so that shower sprayed into my face, calming my racing mind.

"Yes, that's what I'll do." I mumbled as I turned the water off.

I was looking out my window, drying my hair, when I got a text from an unknown number.

'Want him back alive?

Then come and get him'

After that was a video clip.

It was a crying Joshua. My grip tightened around the phone in my hand. His eyes was filled with fear and he had cuts and abrasions on his face and neck, along with some blooming bruises.

I could feel my heart beating out of my chest. For the first time, in a long time, I was afraid. Afraid that I won't be able to help. Afraid that I can't!
He was screaming in horror as someone dragged a knife down his face.

"Make him come for you. Show him just how much it hurts."

Joshua eyes the camera, and the look in his eye was nothing but absolute terror.
I felt my breath catch in my throat.
"Joshie," I whispered. "You might wanna hurry Montreal, I don't think he can take much more."

The video clicked off at that. I ended up throwing my phone at the wall in frustration.
I took a few deep breaths as I ran my hands through my hair.

"Ok, ok. She wants me to become him again. I'll become him alright." I dipped down on the side of bed and pulled out two suit cases. Some people would say that suit cases belong in the closet or something.

Yeah, they would. But not these. I'm so glad CJ didn't find them. That would have been a lot of explaining that I couldn't explain at the moment.

I hurriedly unzipped one and pulled out another phone. I placed the charger in the outlet and quickly dailed the one number that was in there.

"Hey mom,

Looks like I'm coming home. Turns out being normal is boring."

-

-

In the next 45 minutes or so, I was on a private plane heading to New York.
I took this time to collect myself.
I also took this time to reflect on that video I was sent. Trying to see if I recognized anything that could give me some sort of hint as to where he was.

I told her not to touch him.

I deliberately told her that those were my rules and yet she violated them anyway. She even went the extra mile as to kidnap him. "You're a troublemaker Mads. A damned nuisance of a troublemaker."

I huffed out. I closed my eyes again and focused on a game plan.

"Someone's going to die tonight."

-

"Welcome back Montreal." "Glad to have you back Montreal." I just nodded to everyone and headed straight to the main house.

I pushed open the doors which any other time would give me anxiety because I'd be scared of them breaking from impact on the walls. "You're going to break those one day " stated my mother as she sat her magazine aside. "It appears that that day is not today." I waltzed over and plucked an apple from the fruit bowl by her chair.

"You've been gone long," I took the chance to make eye contact with her at that. "But not long enough. What happened?" She placed her reading glasses onto the table next to her and studied me with a serious look.

"Did you know that Maddie was back?" Her face became blank at that. "The Franklin girl? What did the wrench do now?" "Well, where do I begin-" "At the beginning." I smiled. "Of course mother."

-

"-and to sum it all up, she has him and I need to get him back." "What happened to no attachments Montreal?" I glanced down at the polished tiled floor. "I know. But things never go as planned-" "They most certainly do for you."

I sighed. "Yes, and now I am paying for it. And I will keep paying for it as long as it's for him." I gave her a pleading look. She got up and stared me down. "He's my most precious attachment mom." I whispered that last part. She sighed. "And that makes him your most dangerous. Very well then, let's go get him back from that psychotic bitch."

I giggled at that. Something that only my mother could make me do and that filled me up with warmth. I am such a mama's boy and I'd proudly be that. "It seems that I have been gone for a long time since you've forgotten how I felt about that word." I said calmly looking off around the room as I helped her walk down the small stairs.

"Oh hush. Now let's go my little psycho!" I laughed at mom's antics.

-
-

Shooting.

There was so much shooting.

How could I forget; that you should never bring a knife to gun fight?

It's not that I forgot, it's just that the knowledge went out the window when I saw him.

He was barely keeping himself conscious, shaking out of his own skin at that point.

While my attention was caught on him, I didn't notice the knife flying at my head, until someone pulled me back.

Bodies.

There were so many bodies!

"You've lost your touch, M'," yelled Maddie as she cocked the trigger on her shot gun. All around was just shooting from outside the warehouse.
Guns just aimed at everyone. I wasn't even worried about Maddie and it must have shown on my face cause she yelled out again.

"Ugh! You have a so many fucking guns pointed at you and yet you're only worried about that boy!?"

1

She hopped down and made her way over to us.

2

"Ok, ok."

3

She nodded to the side and someone aimed a gun at Joshua. Maddie smiled mischievously in my face.

3 seconds. It took 3 seconds for her next move to be exposed.

"So, what are you gonna do now?" She laughed.

I just need to get her away from Joshua. They won't shoot him unless she gives an order.

"Either you come back to me or he dies. Your choice, Montreal." Perfect!

I adjusted myself. I could feel everyone around us tense. I just pulled on a smile of my own. "Let's have little chat, for old times sake. What do you say Maddie?"

"I'd be delighted."

I held my hand out for her to take and turned to walk away out of the warehouse. I adjusted my jacket with my unoccupied hand, which signaled for the person I had stashed with Maddie's team along time ago, to take someone out.

Preferably the one who's bold enough to point a gun at Joshua.

The warehouse door closed behind us.

-

"So what's the plan?" "Hmm?" "Surely you didn't get me alone just to talk! I'm pretty sure the Montreal I know would rather just kill me." I grinned. "That is correct. But no, I would actually like to talk." She tsked. This was fun!

"Or I could suggest something else that would be much better." I raised my eyebrow at that. "And that is?" My hand tightened on the gun on my hip. "Something like..." She stepped closer to me and her eyes were focused on my lips. Leave it to Maddie to always want to make out in the worse situations possible.

It's hard to believe that I used to date her. Something about that doesn't seem quite right.

Every time someone says that it just seems impossible and make me feel very wronged. My mother would never do something such as an arranged marriage and I would have never been interested in someone like her.

There's something I'm missing. Something must have happened that I can't quite remember. "Remember, we use to have a lot of fun together."
Her hands were on my arms and something dark that I couldn't describe passed through her eyes.

It reminded me of ...

Ha! Quite stupid of what it reminded me of. Something stupid from my childhood.

I moved back a little when she tried to kiss me.

Yeah, something stupid and dark.

"What's wrong? Don't you want to play?"

Don't you want to play!?

Don't you want to play, don't you want to play, don't you want to play-

I felt myself freeze and my blood rush to my ears. I couldn't move. I couldn't stop the kiss from happening. I stood there frozen and motionless.
How come,
how come they have the same look in their eyes and say the same words?

I couldn't move!

Just like last time.

Just like-

Someone hit her on the back of her head and I could barely breath. In fact, I wasn't aware that I had stopped. "Breathe Montreal, breathe! Come on baby." Mom. It was mom. "M-m-m-" "Shush, Shush. It's okay. I won't let the monster get you again." The...monster?

Before I knew it, I was back there again.

Mom came in and cradled me in her arms.

I don't want to be there again!

I became more lucid by the time Maddie gained conscious and pulled a knife. I made quick work of reaching from my gun, only to have mom blindly shoot behind herself, hitting Maddie in the shoulder and thigh. "No mom. Let me finish her off."

She just smiled warmly down at me. "Okay." She had just let go of me when the warehouse door bursted open and out ran someone of my people and Joshua.

"Mom, take Joshua and both of you get to safety." I signaled for some of people to assist them even though I knew mom could hold her own and then some. "Ah, fuck!" Screamed out Maddie. Joshua glanced over to her and something caused an undecipable expression to make its way onto his face.

"Make sure to make her suffer!" Singed my mom. I only nodded, not taking my eyes off of Maddie. To the remainder of my people, I told them to go assist anyone else and leave me alone but stay close by.

I took a step closer to her. "Gonna kill me? Hahaha, you don't have the balls!" I raised my gun at her head, pointed right between her eyes. "You know my rule, Franklin. Shoot and ask questions later." Her eyes glossed over after a moment of me saying that. "Don't you want to know why! Why I'm back, why I did this!?" "You had the opportunity to say all that, but then you go and violated one of the rules. So frankly, I don't give a damn."

I shoot her in her other leg. "Argh! Wait, wait. What ru-le! The rules said family not some boy!" I shot her ankle then stepped on it. "You've been gone far too long if you've forgotten, that anyone I set that rule for, is family."

This time I was going to put the last bullet in her head, when someone shot me from behind.

It was in my shoulder on my dominant side, so the gun staggered a bit. I watched her face morph into a pained smile while I slowly fell to the ground from the blow she delivered to my abdomen.

"If he's considered your family and I'm ain't, then both of you must go." She hissed.

Get up.

I watched as she was helped up by two of her henchmen.

Get up.

I laughed. This was apparently quite funny to me.

Get up!

"Yes, yes! This is quite a laughing matter." She kicked me in the face, but I kept laughing.

"You fucker! Is it so hard for you! To take me seriously. I did such an horrible to you when we were younger. But you probably don't remember."

She said that part pitifully.
Get your ass up Stuart!

Now.

"You are too far gone."

Indeed.

Indeed I am. But so are you.

I blinked and distinctively, I heard but I could only see, her hench men get lit up like Christmas trees.

I could barely keep consciousness. She made a grab for me but was then shot herself. But it was only once.

"Stop! Stop it!" I yelled. I wanted her to die, but by my hands. The gunshots immediately halted.

I got up and held my stomach, blood coming covering my hands when I pulled them away. I laughed. "You shot me, quite a few times. I'm dying." I looked at her. "And I don't believe in dying in vain for my family, but I do believe in killing for them."

I took a step and staggered as I did.

"So you should've made sure you killed me you son of a bitch because now, you're mine. "

I took a deep, shaky breath.

"I'm going to keep hurting and keep hurting you, until I'm seeing with my own eyes, that you're dying by my hands."

My whole form was trembling with barely compressed fury. "Yes, you should've made sure you bled me dry."

I stepped on her throat and aimed the gun with a trembling hand, right back between her eyes. "G-g-go to hell." She snarked weakly. "I'll meet you there." I shot her,

and shot her.

And shot her.

Until someone had to make me stop.

Until I blacked out.

-

-

A/N: Hello! I've gotten a new phone so there may be a few mistakes here and there while I try and get use to the screen width. Love you all Ciao!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 1K 7
( ♂ ♡ ♂ ) "I don't care who you are! You can't force anyone just to love you! And with your attitude? Give me a break, who would wan't that?" ( ♂ ♡...
29.2K 1.1K 23
If you really are curious just read! 𝐘𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 ☜︎ Very much finished ☻︎ ✔︎ "𝐈𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲...
15M 460K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
74.9K 4.8K 67
~ A vampires tale ~ #1 fantasyfiction #1 gayromance #1 boyslove #6 bxb I can't thank you enough for all the love 💗 ~~~ Belmont runs as fast as h...