Kaleidoscope. (Tony Stark Fan...

By Marvel_Fan1512

⚠️D.I.S.C.L.A.I.M.E.R⚠️ I don't own any of the marvel characters or the majority of the story line. However... More

Leah Charlotte Harper
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/n
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
A/N
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Leah's dress she picked.
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 34

1K 28 1
By Marvel_Fan1512

*curiosity is the essence of our existence*

*Leah's Pov*

I called Natasha letting her know what I was about to do.

"Nat, I've spotted two suspicious men with a briefcase secured tightly. I'm going to follow them and see where they are heading. Maybe they will lead me to the base."

"You want back up?"

"Its okay, I'm not gonna go and fight. I just need to see where they are heading. If it is H.Y.D.R.A, then I'll call you guys in and we can take it down. Together."

"Stay safe. Okay?"

"I will, I promise. Got to go. Bye!"

I ended the call with Nat and I asked F.R.I.D.A.Y to scan the men I was following.

"Miss Harper, these men are not Sokovian. They're German," F.R.I.D.A.Y stated.
"Okay, thankyiu F.R.I.D.A.Y."

I followed the guy's, making sure they never spotted me. Real spy stuff this.

They were heading to the back of Sokovia, where a big forest was set. Right behind the city. Smart hiding place.
They walked in, and I was careful on where I was stepping just in case I walked on a twig and it blew my cover.

They were walking and I seen a big castle of some sort ahead. I watched from a distance and there were guards everywhere.

They shown some sort of ID, and were allowed in straight away. I didn't bother going in, or even attempting to go in any further.

"So, you gonna say why you are here or?" A thick male German voice said to me. My heart dropped, not knowing how they found me. I was clear distance. Ugh, maybe someone followed me, following the others. God damn it Leah.

I slowly turned around, still having my sunglasses on so they couldn't recognise my face.

"I hurt my foot while I was on a walk, so I was hoping to maybe get the people attention to help me," I lied, trying not to get caught.

"Well, maybe I can help with that."
"Oh, I should be going, I will be late for my morning tea," my sokovian accent truly showing, hoping the man would believe me more easier.

"My people could really help you know?"
..... he caught on. I used my powers to control his mind, I have never trained properly with him so it would only make him oblivious for a certain amount of seconds.

I got up and ran straight away, leaving the German H.Y.D.R.A agent dazed.

I ran and ran until I was out of the forest and went to the market becsuse it was local and very busy, so it would be hard for the man to catch me.

I called Natasha straight away and I knew she would be with the team because I had warned her what I was doing.

"Nat, Nat!" I said out of breath.
"Leah, what happened? Are you okay?" She asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Im not hurt. A was hiding, a far distance from the base. I don't know how one of them found me. But we may only have a certain amount of time before they realise who I was and leave. You need to come now. And bring my suit!"

"Okay, we are on our way. Just stay put. Stay hidden. And for git sake don't get caught or seen," she laughed down the phone, reassuringly me.

"Okay, okay, thankyoum be quick!
"We will be there before you know it."

The call ended, so I just stayed, strolling around the market. Staying out like she told me to, in a local space. Crowded. Hard to fine me. I knew they would be a few hours...but they will be fast. But...it will be soon.

I will be out of Sokovia in a blink of an eye.

Word Count: 631
Kiwi ~🥝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 247 17
𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 *SLOW UPDATES* ❝In which a little girl is cursed by the people she once trusted, and is forced to save the world. All...
139K 4K 42
↳𝐘/𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊 is just as presumptuous as her father, and nothing will ever stop her from proving to him that she is worthy of being an avenger; u...
192K 3.7K 67
Grace Stark is the long lost daughter of Tony Stark. Having Tony Stark as a father seems fun but really, he is overprotective and won't let Grace hav...
889K 15.3K 55
"Trust me Barnes, I'm pretty hard not to be attracted to." --- [Bucky Barnes x Female OC] *TRIGGER WARNINGS: Mentions of Alcohol misuse, Pregnancy to...