Mechanical Engine

By CharlixXx09

Life aint fair, and never will be. If you expect the world to be nice and fair with you because you are to it... More

《Side Note》
《Release Date》
Chapter One: Life aint fair!
Chapter Two: Its Hard To Diagnose An Idiot!
Chapter Three: Right, here's the deal
Chapter Four: Just Call Me Octavia
Chapter Five: What happened to all my food?
Chapter Six: Are You Trying To Knock My Head Off?
Chapter Seven: Good Judge Of Character
Chapter Eight: Cant A Student Wave Nicely Towards Their Teacher?
Chapter Nine: Your snooze, you lose
Chapter Ten: Hello Sir?
Chapter Eleven: Stolen Chips
Chapter Twelve: Here doggy doggy..
Chapter Fourteen: Thanks for the heads up
Chapter Fifteen: Fat Lizard
Chapter Sixteen: You look like a Red
Chapter Seventeen: That little jerk
Chapter Eighteen: KB's in trouble
Chapter Nineteen: This is about to get messy
Chapter Twenty: The waiting game begins
Chapter Twenty-One: Listen to him Octavia
Chapter Twenty-Two: Im walking meat
Chapter Twenty-Three: I am wanted, wanted bad
Chapter Twenty-Four: Sorry
Chapter Twenty-Five: Sorry is just a word
Chapter Twenty-Six: Phone call
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Something not quite right
Chapter Twenty-Eight: I Don't Hit Girls, Sorry
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Lets watch a movie
Chapter Thirty: What The Fuck Is He Doing Here?
Chapter Thirty-One: A Few Weeks?
Chapter Thirty-Two: Well isnt this going to be exciting
Chapter Thirty-Three: A...Hug...
Chapter Thirty-Four: Genius
Chapter Thirty-Five: What have I done?
Chapter Thirty-Six: Pretend We Know Nothing
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Thats the spirit
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Wait, isnt that Nate?
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Keep an eye out?
Chapter Fourty: Lets do this thing!
Chapter Fourty-One: Tyler, what did you do to the poor man?
Chapter Fourty-Two: Pain
Chapter Fourty-Three: Kade's squad
Chapter Fourty-Four: It all comes tumbling down.
Chapter Fourty-Five: Must Watch Out
Chapter Fourty-Six: Infiltration
Chapter Fourty-Seven: I- I think i like...
Chapter Fourty-Eight- Caged?
Chapter Fourty-Nine: Alone Up There!
Chapter Fifty- They've got her, and its my fault
Chapter Fifty-One: Castillo Canto
Chapter: Fifty-Two- Pawn in a chess game.

Chapter Thirteen: Im an innocent citizen!

15 2 0
By CharlixXx09

Dante:

Hearing the heavy breathing through the coms made me nervous.

How could she run into trouble as soon as we walk through the bloody door.

I mean, the boys won't want to admit it but they do care for her.

Not like they show it, but they do.

Walking through another doorway, to see more paintings.
They must steal in their spare time. Damn who knew that these mechanical engines could be thieves..

Dragging my hand across them, dust being left on my fingers. They must be old, older then a week surely.

So they couldnt of stolen these..

A loud bang was produced making me freeze. That introduced our arrival perfectly, note the sarcasm..

" What did you do?" Tyler whispered as I physically want to beat the person who had just done that.

"You know, just signing my death warrant.." Octavia spoke out.

Followed with a long beeping sound, she must have turned it off.

Of course it was her, who else could be clumsy enough..

That ruling out beating her to a pulp.. mental abuse is still available.

" Top right is clear" I spoke out, turning a corner to see a set of stairs.

" The second floor Is also clear " Tyler and Xavier commented.

" So they must be on the bottom floor" I confirmed, creeping down the stair case heading towards the bottom floor.

" Where did loud mouth go?" Calum asked, If she heared that it would be the end of him..

" Well last time I saw her was when she ran Into the building.. Cant say where she went but the last thing she said is that she ran into some trouble!"

" A dog, I know.. "

" Guys I found them" Cashe whispered, his voice barely heared. Making me jump from the sudden appearance of a different voice.

" Where abouts?" Tom asked.

" Down stairs, they are all in the kitchen, all nine of them.." Which made me freeze.

Nine, wasnt their ten?

" Is the girl there?"

" Nope, no girl. Why?"

" Beacause me and Octavia saw one with them!"

" Let's just deal with what we have!" Xavier whispered.

Making my way onto the ground floor, attempting to navigate where the kitchen is.

This building is massive, who would of guessed that it had a kitchen...

" Found you" As I crouched next to Cashe, Mr.Matthews, Xavier, Tom, and Calum.

" Where did Tyler go?" I questioned as I peep around the corner. There eating the food they had in the bags..

They dont seem too threatening to me, but looks can be deceiving.

" He wanted to look for Octavia, I told him that she was somewhere on the top floor."

See, I told you they care. Just in their own special way!

" How did they not get alerted from that loud bang Octavia produced?" Calum questioned.

" Well their is another girl around here, maybe they thought it was her doing?"

" Maybe.."

" Right well let's get down to business, standing up with my arm extended electricity pulsing through my veins..

Let's go!

****************

Octavia:

" Opps, wrong room. I was just looking for the bathroom, is it around here somewhere?" My sweet ass tone wanting to even make me sick.

" Sorry, wrong place" Gritting out every last word... well isnt that delightful!

" Then il- not that way" Swizzling around.

" You have such a lovely dog, I'm surprised it isnt barking in happiness like I am" My laugh stiffening once she clicks the gun..

Welp.

" Its a trained dog, he doesnt need to bark to get its pray" Her voice as stone as ice.

I would of thought the barking would help them indicate whether anyone is here.. hey I ain't complaining!

" Now, who are you?"

" I'm an innocent citizen who went into the wrong building to find the toilet" Tapping my temples activating my eyes, making sure that the colour doesnt change from my original colour.

Cocking the gun up, placing it against my head I look into her eyes.

" Let's try to be friends" I spoke, her eyes becoming softer to only stiffen up again.

" I think we would get along just fine" Tilting my head towards the side, lifting my eyebrows.

Staring right into her eyes as they begin to soften again.

" Dont you think?" Reaching towards the gun for her to only pull away.

" Dont mess with me" Shaking her head which gives me the upper hand.

Knocking the gun out of her hand, it flew across the room.

I can't waste anymore time standing here attempting to soften her up. It clearly isnt the time or place.

" You bitch" Throwing a jap towards me for it to only be blocked and for it to be returned right back to her.

" That was my favourite gun" As she kicks me, and I think my bones just broke..

Gritting my teeth, I kick her stomach sending her flying back.

" That was my favourite leg, we cant all get what we want."

Running back to me as the hand to hand combat begins.

Punches were thrown and all blocked, her faced morphed into one of annoyance.

Kicking her in the side, as I grab a fist full of her hair. Bringing it down to my knee to only be pushed back.

" I admit" She breathed, both of us out of breathe..

" Your good, but clearly not enough" As she swung her fist towards me, ducking out of the way.

Side stepping towards the right I try to kick her away again, to only be stopped as she grabbed my leg.

Well shit..

Dragging my leg over towards herself I fell to the floor with a thud, ouch.

Climbing ontop of me, she lifts her fists up sending them right towards me. Blocking them the best I could, I pressed my foot against her stomach. Sending her flying.

" Just give up bitch" As her eyes travel towards the gun. Looking up towards me, I gulp. wells shit! With a smile she leaps over.

Jumping towards the gun, I grab the handle as she grabs the end.

Attempting to bring my leg up towards her face, however I am stopped by a pulsing pain through my leg..

Gritting through the pain, I press the trigger. A massive shot being fired as she looks towards me..

Opps.

The bullet flys into another one of her paintings. They sure do have alot.

Bringing my hands up to then hit back on the ground again, repeating this many times. I need to somehow get the bloody weapon out of her hands.

Even though it was hurting me.

However soon giving up as she kicks me right in the stomach. Damn, her kicks are powerful. As she jumps onto her two feet, pointing the gun towards me.

" I guess I win" Smiling down towards me.

" I guess so"

" Any last words - No, you know what. You don't get any" As she pulls the trigger for nothing to happen.

Her face morphed into one of confusion.

" Looking for these?" Showing her the hand full of bullets, she really thought I would give up to get shot.

" H-how?"

I would tell her, but then that requires me to show her my eyes. And I dont think telling her that my eyes unloaded her gun would make sense..

" Magic" As I make my way onto my feet.

Charging back at me she is soon stopped once i send a flying punch to her face to receive a satisfying crack.

" Now its on" Turning her head towards me, blood dripping down her face..

Isnt that creepy.

Bringing her leg up to kick me in the face to only duck out of the way.

If I get kicked by that leg in the face, then it's over for me..

Bringing her leg up to me again, i lift my arm up to block for it to do nothing.

Instead a massive pain electrified it's way throughout my arm, cursing to nobody in particular.

With my left hand I grap her hair, swinging her around into a pile of paintings in the corner. I hope they weren't too costly.

" Ah shit" A voice spoke as I whip my head around to the closed door.

" Here, dog. We can work through th- ahh nope"

Tyler, what is he doing here?

**************
Dante:

Dodging a flying plate, I bring my hand up again. Sending electricity towards him for it to hit a wall.

God damn it and these fast mechanics..

" They are so bloody fast" Calum spat out, running past me as I bring my fist up to punch the man running after him.

Sending him flying to the floor.

Feeling a hand grasp my ankle, I look towards the man on the floor who has my ankle wrapped around his hands.

" Just" Shaking my leg as I look up in time to catch a fist that was about to come into contact with my face.

Pushing him away, I lift my leg up. Shaking it even harder.

" Let" As I lift my other leg up, brining it down on his stomach.

" Go" I gritted out, as the other man comes back for more.

" You too prick" Ducking at the punch he attempted to give me, I grab a fist full of hair bashing it against the table.

The man collapsing into a heap on the floor.

Looking back down to the man who was clinging dearly onto my leg, a gun shot was heared..

We all freeze.

" Octavia, Tyler you good?" Xavier shouted through the coms as the men we were fighting keep coming for more.

" I'll look for them" Mr.Matthews shouted out of nowhere.

" What, no. Stay here where I can see you" Cashe shouted towards his dad, but it was no use. He was already out of the door and heading up the stairs.

" This is a massive downfall of numbers" I shouted as I grab the man on the floor with both hands, using my mechanics to beat the shit out of him.

Feeling a hand on my shoulder I grab their arm, swinging them over my shoulder.

" They just dont give up" Kicking the one I was just beating as I claps a hand around the other man's wrist.

Standing up, I drag him over towards the counter. Lifting him up onto the surface I bash his head against it. His body becoming limb.

" I'd like to repeat, they are fast.." As a flying Tom flew over my head.

Landing on the floor, as his hand is pressed against the back of his head. Now that just made me angry.

" Nobody hits my brother and gets away with it!" Turning around swiftly and stalking my way towards the man that I saw last with my brother.

Grabbing his shoulder, I spin him around. Connecting my fist with his chin as blood was visibly shown dripping out of his mouth.

" Funny" His voice, deep and dark. Sending a kick towards my leg which connects perfectly.

Pain pulses throughout my leg as I clench my jaw.

BANG

**************
Chapter Thirteen - Complete-
(1839 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 86 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much...
21 1 4
{The body of a goddess with the mind of a killer} Even though she's the dream girl to many, her heart don't belong to any. A stone cold young adult w...
848 21 22
People say you don't really know what true love is at sixteen. Well I knew well before that, I knew from the age of eleven that Jackson carter was th...