Mechanical Engine

By CharlixXx09

Life aint fair, and never will be. If you expect the world to be nice and fair with you because you are to it... More

《Side Note》
《Release Date》
Chapter One: Life aint fair!
Chapter Two: Its Hard To Diagnose An Idiot!
Chapter Three: Right, here's the deal
Chapter Four: Just Call Me Octavia
Chapter Five: What happened to all my food?
Chapter Six: Are You Trying To Knock My Head Off?
Chapter Seven: Good Judge Of Character
Chapter Eight: Cant A Student Wave Nicely Towards Their Teacher?
Chapter Nine: Your snooze, you lose
Chapter Ten: Hello Sir?
Chapter Eleven: Stolen Chips
Chapter Twelve: Here doggy doggy..
Chapter Thirteen: Im an innocent citizen!
Chapter Fifteen: Fat Lizard
Chapter Sixteen: You look like a Red
Chapter Seventeen: That little jerk
Chapter Eighteen: KB's in trouble
Chapter Nineteen: This is about to get messy
Chapter Twenty: The waiting game begins
Chapter Twenty-One: Listen to him Octavia
Chapter Twenty-Two: Im walking meat
Chapter Twenty-Three: I am wanted, wanted bad
Chapter Twenty-Four: Sorry
Chapter Twenty-Five: Sorry is just a word
Chapter Twenty-Six: Phone call
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Something not quite right
Chapter Twenty-Eight: I Don't Hit Girls, Sorry
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Lets watch a movie
Chapter Thirty: What The Fuck Is He Doing Here?
Chapter Thirty-One: A Few Weeks?
Chapter Thirty-Two: Well isnt this going to be exciting
Chapter Thirty-Three: A...Hug...
Chapter Thirty-Four: Genius
Chapter Thirty-Five: What have I done?
Chapter Thirty-Six: Pretend We Know Nothing
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Thats the spirit
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Wait, isnt that Nate?
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Keep an eye out?
Chapter Fourty: Lets do this thing!
Chapter Fourty-One: Tyler, what did you do to the poor man?
Chapter Fourty-Two: Pain
Chapter Fourty-Three: Kade's squad
Chapter Fourty-Four: It all comes tumbling down.
Chapter Fourty-Five: Must Watch Out
Chapter Fourty-Six: Infiltration
Chapter Fourty-Seven: I- I think i like...
Chapter Fourty-Eight- Caged?
Chapter Fourty-Nine: Alone Up There!
Chapter Fifty- They've got her, and its my fault
Chapter Fifty-One: Castillo Canto
Chapter: Fifty-Two- Pawn in a chess game.

Chapter Fourteen: Thanks for the heads up

12 1 0
By CharlixXx09

Octavia:

Tyler, what is he doing here?

" What the fuck are you doing here Tyler?" Shouting towards him as she slowly begins to lift herself off of the paintings.

" Ahh-ah I'm here to help you, appreciate my dedication and matter of caring for you to risk my life infront of this dog. Plus the fact that I heared a bloody gun go off, wishing you weren't dead but I think I want to go back on that wish!" He screamed, as this girly on the floor looked pissed...

" Nobody asked you too, and I find it so sweet that you wished upon my life. You truly care in your own way." As the girly looked towards me, a small smile making it's way onto her face before
flinging herself onto me.

Collapsing onto the floor, I stare into her again.

" We can be friends right?" My voice soft and gentle. Tilting my head to the side as she looks into mine.

" This is not the time for making friends dumbass"

" SHUT IT - Let's talk this out" I continued, placing both of my hands onto her shoulders.

Slowly shoving her off to only receive a slap.. she slapped me.

The sound echoed as I'm sure the whole bloody building heared it. And it stings..

" Did she slap - Ohh okay sorry boy sorry- ...you?" I bet he really wanted to laugh but couldnt due to the beast staring him down.

With her still ontop of me I push her face back, kicking her in the stomach.

Usually when I act all sweet and calm, obviously using my eyes to my advantage. They usualy calm down enough for me to punch the daylights out of them...

It's either the fact that she Is too bloody strong, fighting back the hypnosis. If that's even what you'd call this.

Or it doesnt work on women. You see I wouldn't know if it does or not beacuse I dont fight with women however men.

This due to how I practically grew up in an environment where all I did was see males and fight with them. All my missions to gain power, weapons, materials or where he just generally wanted to destroy that certain person has been male.

I'm looking into this too much...

Kicking her again as she grabs a hold of my hair.

If this turns into a cat fight I swear, I didnt come here for a hair cut.

" Mr. Matthew's what-"

" He's here too, for the lords dignity. What's wrong with you people" Just getting out as she swung me onto the floor and begins to kneel on my neck.

" Get off of me you bitch" I chocked out, bringing the leg that doesnt hurt up, hitting her in the back.

My hands trapped underneath her hands as she crushes my throat..

" I heard shots, is she okay" His concerned voices echos through the two rooms as I think of the only way to get her off of me.

My vision becoming black as i block out any source of sound, making my way towards her eyes. Looking into them.

STEP BACK

The pressure on my neck loosens but remains as I continue to stare.

I SAID, STEP BACK

My eyes fully on show as I could feel the colour edmitting out of my eyes.

This takes too much energy.

As her eyes widen, a look of fear passes through her.

STEP BACK BITCH

As her leg involuntary removes itself.
As she scatters away from me.

Roughly breathing, trying to absorb as much air as possible as I shift onto all fours.

A gun clicks as the door opens. My eyes still as bright as day, as I couldnt dull them down..

Stupid adrenaline.

" You okay" As two pairs of hands came into contact with me.

One placing their hand on my shoulder as the other wraps their hands around my stomach.

You could only guess who they both are.

Whincing slightly as his arms shift around my waist.

The look of shock still present as she trys to hide the fear with her strong voice.

" It was suprisingly a good fight, you are stronger then you look" She laughed

" However, that's the last anybodies gonna see it"

Aiming the gun towards me as Matthew's stood up.

" Lets calm down there Zoey!"

" How do you know my name" As he glances towards me, a look of concern flashes through his eyes once he sees my lit up ones but I ignore it. Clearly understanding what he means.

Scanning her face.. taking 3 seconds tops.

" Zoey Alexandria, age 18. Has 2 brothers and both parents have passed. You liv-"

" Okay, okay I get it" Her eyes burning into mine.

" How do you know me" Moving the gun towards Matthew's, Tyler tensing behind me.

" Your from Cascade school right, mechanical city?"

" So?" Clicking the gun that rested against his head, however no fear was shown as his blank expression took over.

" There not very happy with all of your outbursts" Tyler slowly standing up as the ache in my legs grow numb.

Theres definitely a couple of bruises their for sure.

As I slowly pull myself up.

" And I should care because?" As her laughter fills the room.

As I slowly make my way around the outskirts, travelling around so that I'm behind her.

Sneak attack, I know. Clever.

" Because they can easily shut you down!" As her smile grows.

" That's a good point, why haven't they" As she cocks the gun towards Tyler. My heart begins to race.

What the fuck, why would I care. Get your head straight. I'm here for one reason, I shouldn't care.

But deep down I did, and it was annoying as hell.

" Let's think about this, darling" As she moves the gun back to Matthew's.

How has she not noticed were I've gone, I was the one shes been fighting with for the past 10 bloody minutes..

" Darling, you sound like my dad. And hes 6 foot under.." A big smile shown on her face as eyes look towards me.

Matthew's and Tyler looking directly at me before nodding, with their own smile now shown.

What's this with the sudden confidence.. if it wasnt for this mission, I would of just left decades ago..

Or would I?

" I'm happy that your happy, truly. I'm also happy that this is the end of the road for you."

Her finger hovers over the trigger as she looks into his eyes. Tyler attempting to stand in the way.

" Bye" Just as I leaped towards her. Knocking the gun out of the way just as she pulled it.

Matthew and Tyler goes crashing to the floor as I lay ontop of her. The gun a few inches away from us.

Punching her in the face I reach out to grab the gun for my hand to be dragged back.

" Just" wrapping my arms around her head. Putting her into a head lock. Her legs kicking all over the place.

" Give" As I could here the gun being kicked further away as another pair of hands grabbed her legs.

" Up" Unlinking my arms from around her head to elbow her in the face. Over and over again. As her eyes begin to fade.

" Bitch, I'm quite offended by the fact that you didnt notice my absense" As a hand appears infront of me.

" But then I couldnt of done that" As I look up towards the owner. Matthew's.

" Why thank you fine sir" Pulling myself back up as I feel my eyes go back to their original colour.

Blowing the loose hairs away from my face.

" Damn this place is a mess" Tyler commented, picking up the lifeless body from the ground.

" Yeah, they own alot of nice paintings. Well destroyed painting but they once were nice" Dusting myself off.

Looking towards Matthews.
" You good?" Placing a hand underneath my right eye, opening them up wider. To do the same to my left.

" Peachy, but other then that I'm fine!" Humming in response as he stares at my eyes for a few more seconds to only turn away.

I don't even want to know what that's about... looking towards girly to see her hanging off of his shoulder.
" She is a vicious creature, watch out" As Matthew's led the way outside.

I have literally no energy left, completely drained. As Tyler hums, walking into the storage room once again.

" What happened to the dog?" Stepping over him, Its stomach rising and lowering at a slow pace as it actually looks like a cute friendly dog.

" I gave it a sedative injection" Matthews spoke up, as I blankly look at the back of his head.

" And you just carry that around with you?" Shaking my arms awake.

" Exactly what I said, apparently he carrys more so I'd watch out"

Taking a few steps away from him.

" Thanks for the heads up"

************
Chapter Fourteen -Complete-
(1494 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Static By Hattie

Teen Fiction

7.5K 317 17
{COMPLETED} "now that you've had your fun electrocuting me, would you care to hop in the backseat?" ...
251K 7.4K 77
Currently being re-written! Check out Creating the Ghost for the new version! (Not finished in the least) "No, no! Daddy! Don't leave me! Don't make...
2 1 5
Synopsis She was Born a Slave in a barbaric and savage world. All she has is her unique thinking of asking about her life. A trait that is seemingly...
125 22 25
For over a hundred years, humanity has lived in fear of the monsters that roam the streets, lurking in the drains below. Women and their daughters hi...