夢の店 • 𝐤𝐧𝐲 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫...

נכתב על ידי realityphantom

╰⋯➤ 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏 ― REQUESTS: Closed! KNY X READER ONE SHOTS Kimetsu no Yaiba/Demon Slayer is owned by... עוד

𝘿𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙈 𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙋 (CLOSED)
╰⋯➤ 𝙋𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙀 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿 !
▕█▏⇣ REALITYPHANTOM ⇣
☾✩ KIBUTSUJI M. ≫ PRIZED
☾ TOMIOKA G. ≫ USELESS
☼ SABITO ≫ MERRY
☼ KAIGAKU ≫ INCONSIDERATE
☼ TAMAYO & YUSHIROU ≫ HEAVENLY
☼ KIBUTSUJI M. ≫ TOLERANCE
☼✩ AKAZA ≫ ANGELIC
✩ ENMU ≫ DREAMLAND
☼ IGURO O. ≫ BANDAGE
☼ ENMU ≫ "PLEASE SHUT UP"
☼✩ DOUMA ≫ JUDAS' KISS
☾ RENGOKU K. ≫ CAMELLIAS
☼ RENGOKU K. & TOMIOKA G. ≫ FOOLS' WAR
☾☼✩ KOKUSHIBOU ≫ TRYST
☼ IGURO O. ≫ VOLUNTEER
▕█▏⇣ -CHEWIE- ⇣
☾ TOMIOKA G. ≫ LUKEWARM
☾☼ RUI ≫ LOOKING FOR YOU
☼ UBUYASHIKI K. ≫ SPRING
☾☼✩ KOKUSHIBOU ≫ REGRET
☼✩ SHINAZUGAWA S. ≫ HOME
☾☼✩ TOMIOKA G. ≫ LONELY
☾ RENGOKU K. ≫ LOYALTY
☾ KOCHOU S. ≫ LOVE NOTES
☾✩ RENGOKU K. ≫ BURDEN
☾☼✩ RENGOKU K. ≫ REASSURANCE
☾☼✩ AKAZA ≫ HANABI
☾☼✩ TAMAYO ≫ MOTHER'S PRIDE
☾☼ IGURO O. ≫ NEVER ALONE
☾✩ KOKUSHIBOU ≫ BY YOUR SIDE
☼ TOMIOKA G. ≫ FRUIT SANDWICHES
▕█▏⇣ PASTRIXX ⇣
☾☼ TOMIOKA G. ≫ PROMISES
☼ TOKITOU M. ≫ CUDDLES
☼ TOMIOKA G. ≫ FLUFFY HAIR
☾☼ KIBUTSUJI M. ≫ REASSURANCE
▕█▏⇣ SCARAMOUCHESHUSBAND ⇣
☼ ENMU ≫ FEELINGS
☼ RENGOKU K. ≫ GOOD MORNING
▕█▏⇣ YOURNAME-SAMA ⇣
☼✩ DOUMA ≫ WARM
☾☼✩ KIBUTSUJI M. ≫ CHERISHED

☼✩ DOUMA ≫ SWIM IN GOLD

19.5K 451 1.3K
נכתב על ידי realityphantom

Written by -CHEWIE-

⌒➴。NOTES:

• Requested by @Aini5525
• Douma X Reader
• Female reader
• Fluff 
• Manga spoilers
• 2nd POV

—Warning: yandere, obsessive behavior, kidnapping, cursing, and violence.

SWIM IN GOLD
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

You woke up on the rough surface of the tatami mat with a thin comforter over your figure. Waking up with confusion plaguing your mind, you quickly raised your body and turned your head left and right trying to find something familiar in your strange surroundings. Immediately you tried to remember what you did the night previous, did you get drunk and accidentally sleep with someone? Did you end up being kidnapped?

The last thing you remember was laying down comfortably in your futon and going to sleep, not being able to recall the ingestion of any intoxication. The thought crossed your mind that someone might have drugged you asleep, that way you wouldn't have woken up. You weren't that heavy of a sleeper.

Morning rays of sun seeped through the cracks of the shoji doors, a body sized mirror in the corner or the small room reflected the little light it could catch. Standing up on your feet you got a better look at the room you were in, your gaze stopped at the sliding door which you immediately grabbed.

Sliding it open you were welcomed with long halls containing wooden floors, a man in a light colored kimono flinched when he saw you as he rushed to you.

"Madam, please wait in that room! The Lord is currently speaking to worshippers, I-" You cut the distressed man before he could continue.

"Where am I? I've never been here before," You were confused at the formality, sure men were usually formal to you but never like this.

"You're within the Lords' Chambers, if you're refusing to stay in there I'll have to lock you in there, madam!" You disliked his tone of voice with you, you were looking why and where you were and he was trying to lock you inside a room?

The rules of being a good guest flew out the window, you were in this strange house against your will and you don't want anything to do with it. You raised your voice, anger and frustration beginning to surface.

"I don't give a rat's ass about your "Lord" or whatever! Why am I here, I wish to leave!" You could feel the heat surface to your face as aggression rushed through your body, your foot stomping on the floor in frustration as if you were some child.

"Ma'am please!" The man pleaded.

"I had a feeling I heard a commotion~!" A masculine voice sang, a man dressed in colorful layers of kimonos with shining blonde hair.

He looked like he didn't long for this world, he was so colorful. A top his head he wore a crown as if he were some kind of God, in this case you could even say he was that. It explains his majestic appearance.

"Pardon the trouble, but please get back into the room, I'll be with you soon~!" You could hear the facade behind his tone, it was disgustingly obvious and he was disgustingly good at it.

The colorful man reached out to touch you, likely for some kind of comfort. You swatted his hand away, and took a step away. Your emotions were going haywire, who do these people think they are? Kidnapping you? Before you could even blink, a large hand had grabbed your jawline and pulled it forward.

"Keep this shit up and I'll punish you. I'll be with you soon," His tone turned cold, his smile wiped off his face- he looked like a different thing entirely.

Your stomach sank as fear had set in, this man standing in front of you was much bigger than you and clearly had power over people. There wasn't much hope for you, was there? You swallowed the lump in your throat and nodded with a small whimper, you could feel your forehead dampen with sweat.

He removed his hand slowly and put a friendly pat on top of your head, his cheery disposition had returned. He walked down the hallway, the same way he came from originally.

"I'm so happy my wife is so understanding~!" He sang, "Takeshi-san please take good care of her in my place!" He sang before disappearing around the corner, leaving you in shock.

The servant, now dubbed as Takeshi shouted back, "Y-yes Douma-sama right away!" Before nudging you back into the room.

Douma was a name that rang in your ear, your mother often talked about him with the other housewives in the village about his cult. Despite the warm demeanor that followed the Eternal Paradise religion, you'd stayed far away from it. Something felt always off.

And now that you were stuck inside this small room with no reason why you were in the first place. A rock had settled in your stomach, a very large and immovable rock. You sat on the rough tatami mats on the verge of tears, choking back sobs.

Minutes turned into hours, hours of a sore throat and quiet crying. You were stuck, and nobody would think to look for you in here.

"Crying? What's wrong?"

The voice you had dreaded resonated throughout the room, your gaze was fixated on your crossed knees. His hakama pants made way into your view as he stood right above you.

"My... You didn't even use any of the gifts I got for you. I was sure you would like them."

"Why am I here?" Your voice was cold, trying your best to keep yourself from shaking.

Something was wrong, so very wrong. A sinister edge came off of Douma, he almost reeked of impurity. Simply from the way he presented himself to you, his facade made the rock in your stomach only grow. Your evident helplessness only made your anxiety spike.

His hand was cold, he cupped your cheek. Douma's multicolored eyes seemed to leave you in a trance, they were beautiful. Before you could even process what was happening his lips were on yours.

You've never felt more disgusted by something than right now.

Douma didn't have any body heat, his skin held a chill to it.

Shivers danced up and down your spine, you didn't dare to break the connection. He broke off and kissed your forehead while you stood frozen.

His breath smelled like blood.

"Was that your first kiss? Well don't worry, when we get married I'll make sure to kiss you plenty~!" He sang out, a bright smile on his face and his cheeks red.

"Married?" you had started, "I can't get married, my mother says I must wait until I'm 18 until I choose a suitor!"

"Your mother, oh the nice older lady with (h/c), right? No worries, I ate her just last night when I took her!"

Ate? What the fuck? 

Was he the leader of some sick cannibalistic cult? Worshippers of the devil? Your voice was caught in your throat, unable to properly process the words that had spilled from Douma's lips. Was it a metaphor for something?

Douma sat down, your gazes at a similar height as you sat up straight. His back was slouched to look you straight in the eye.

"I'm unable to stay long, I'll make sure to keep you lots of company tomorrow though! It's simply just bad timing, my master has requested a very impromptu meeting. I'll be back, darling~!" he skipped around the room and flung the shoji door open, revealing the engawa.

Taking a deep breath, allowing the night air to fill his lungs.

"The night is beautiful," Douma commented, "But you're even more beautiful."

In less than a blink of an eye he disappeared. As if he was never there in the first place.

Douma didn't lie to you, he did have to leave to see his higher ups. But it was a trap, a test. He had known you were jittery, and he could feel the rushing adrenaline from the moment the two of yours' lips had met. He knew you would try to run away, and as such he could provide protection. Humans' minds were simple and delicate, and he knew how exactly to get you on his side. You were such a delicacy, he's never felt drawn towards someone like he had with you.

It may have been the way other men had talked about you. Or the way you had presented yourself to others. Those meager humans didn't deserve you in his opinion. You presented yourself as some kind of goddess, an inhuman being and giving your attention to mere maggots.

Back inside the estate, you didn't even look to see if Douma had actually left. Some fucked up shit was happening here and you didn't want any part of it. Not even looking for your shoes you had dashed out of the house. Ignoring the stinging of pine needles and small rocks against the bottom of your feet, you forced your legs to carry you through the forest.

Even though you didn't get a good look at your surroundings, nothing looked familiar in the slightest. You didn't care if you were running to the middle of the forest, you just needed to get away from him. The loose kimono restricted your movement, you twisted the obi off and lazily knotted the string around your waist.

Eventually, your adrenaline and stamina had given out. Your burning muscles only got weaker until they eventually gave out and knocked you on your knees, your lungs on fire from running. You had no idea how far away you were from the house, you could still see the dim light over the array of bushes and trees.

The song of the crickets was loud in your ears, as well as the snapping twigs and the rustling of the life around you. You had tried your best to muffle your heavy breathing, not wanting to cause any abnormal disturbances that might hint to your disappearance. Putting one hand over your wheezing mouth and another over your chest in hope to help calm yourself down. You could feel the blood pulsating all over your body.

"Ohoh? A human?"

Your heart sank, everything in your body completely refused to move. Ruled by the exhaustion and terror. It wasn't Douma's voice, but the choking stench of death made your throat close up.

"A woman too, luck really is on my side tonight!"

The demon stood above you from the withered log you had been hiding against, he twisted his body downward inhumanly. Grabbing your shoulder and digging his claws into your flesh, the stinging pain invading all your senses as you tried to wiggle yourself out. You tugged desperately at the hand, screeching and crying until your vocals were sore.

"How troublesome."

Before you could even begin to process the bloody image in front of you, your body had slammed into the rough ground below you, almost knocking the wind out of you. Scurrying backwards, seeing the attacker now in bite sized pieces. Decorating the grass below him with his insides.

"You disobeyed me."

Douma stood on the log above you, moonlight highlighting his figure. Godlike. Just what was he?

"I'll have to punish you."

The shaking in your body ceased, as soon as he had stepped on the ground before you your arms were latched around him.

You didn't care how he'd punish or hold you captive, you knew you were safe. 

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Written by -CHEWIE-

┌──────────────┐
夢の店
└──────────────┘

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

924K 13.7K 47
I don't own the anime/manga 'Demon Slayer' or the images used in this book this is just a fanfic. Feel free to send requests, sorry but "x Reader" ch...
195K 2K 28
☆彡 • ✩ demon slayer • oneshots ━ oneshots contain . . . fluff. lime. smut. yandere • book closed ꒰ ° characters are aged up ꒱ → ° i do not claim...
645 4 28
(n.) a soft gentle breeze|| After waking up in the Butterfly Mansion not long after a mass attack on her village by Former Lower Moon 5, leaving her...
5.1K 107 15
Exactly what the title says, all are xReader of course. Started on: June 7th 2023.