☼ SABITO ≫ MERRY

Written by @realityphantom

⌒➴。NOTES:

• Requested by @RayJeni
• Sabito X Reader
• Male reader
• Fluff
• No manga spoilers
• 2nd POV

—This one shot is a prize for a contest. Note that momo ( [もも]) is peach in Japanese.

MERRY  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

MERRY 
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Oi, Momo-chan!"

Sabito hated it when you called him that.

Sure, it was endearing in every way possible, but he just felt so embarrassed about it.

And, it absolutely did not help with the fact that whenever you used that nickname on him, you tended to raise your voice, sounding way louder than normal.

He was sure that your ultimate intent was to draw attention with the nickname due to your teasing tone, because now, at the shopping mall, random strangers around the area were looking at him.

Sabito felt immensely embarrassed at the stares of amusement he got from the people within hearing proximity. After all, it was not like he could help it that the color of his hair made him look like a peach.

But if he was going to be honest with himself, which he never was, he always grew a little flustered when you called him a peach. It was a cute nickname, but he'd never confess that out loud to you.

"Momo-chan, hurry up!" you called him again, speed walking ahead of him to enter another store at the mall.

"Stop calling me that!" he fussed.

You waved him off with a chuckle, hurriedly walking into the store and leaving him behind to catch up.

It was the end of the third week of December, and Christmas was nearing quickly.

The both of you were out doing some last minute shopping to find some Christmas presents for the others in your friend group, which consisted of other people that attended the same university as the both of you.