☾☼ TOMIOKA G. ≫ PROMISES

Written by Pastrixx

⌒➴。NOTES:

• Requested by: @DiamondKitten77
• Tomioka Giyuu X Reader
• Female reader
• Angst to fluff
• No manga spoilers
• 2nd POV

• Requested by: @DiamondKitten77 • Tomioka Giyuu X Reader• Female reader • Angst to fluff • No manga spoilers • 2nd POV

PROMISES
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

You envied Sabito and Giyuu. Their training with the former water pillar was proving to be successful, yet the same couldn't be said for you. It was frustrating knowing you were training for the past few months and all was futile because you're too weak to even perform the most simple breathing style. You didn't want to get separated from the two.

"(Y/N) I'm sorry but if you cannot do it, I'm not allowing you to continue the training and go to the Selection," Urokodaki's grave voice further frustrates you more.

"You have to give (Y/N) more chance Urokodaki-sensei," Sabito spoke up and beside him Giyuu nodded.

"She can do it," Giyuu said.

Their support helped decrease some of the heavy feeling in your chest.

"I don't want to send someone to their death," the former water pillar turned his back to you all—facing the dense forest in front of the clearing. "Until she proves herself, I'm not teaching her anything further."

"What if..." Clenching your fist and a firm resolve in your eyes. "What if I form a breathing style other than Water Breathing? I realize that I couldn't really perform that breathing style, so I have to come up with something to derive from it."

Your response surprised Urokodaki for a bit. He looked at the other two and saw their delighted and slightly pleading faces. He sighed. "I am considering, but this is something not exactly in my field. You have to come up with this on your own and I will be keeping watch of your progress."

You nodded. "That is more than enough for me," Besides, you had learned at least the basics of breathing styles. "I want to train in the coldest mountain you know, please."