☼ TOKITOU M. ≫ CUDDLES

Written by Pastrixx

⌒➴。NOTES:

• Requested by: @quorki
• Tokitou Muichirou X Reader
• Female reader
• Fluff
• No manga spoilers
• 3rd POV

Note(s): Platonic; Modern AU.

CUDDLES▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

CUDDLES
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

(Y/N) finds it adorable that the dark-and-teal haired boy loves to cuddle with her.

When Muichiro did an achievement in school, the first thing he did was find (Y/N) and asked for a cuddle. He doesn't want any prize apart from cuddling with her for a long time.

When they went to watch a horror movie, he would hug (Y/N) so he felt braver and have an excuse to just cuddle with her.

That time when Muichiro was reminded of his deceased brother, (Y/N) would always be there to comfort him. Grieve with him and then cuddle with him until they both feel better.

She believes it stemmed from the moment she would always held him in his arms when he's a toddler, but Muichiro's reason is apparently:

"I like hugging you sister. You feel like a big, soft teddy bear," he stated before asking for another hug.

One autumn night, it was getting colder so the (h/c) haired girl turned on the heater.

Only to find that the heater isn't giving enough heat. Even when she turned the settings to the max, the heat it gives was underwhelming. (Y/N) sighed in annoyance as she checked the heater's condition.

'I would have to call a technician for this or just buy a new one,' (Y/N) thought while listing it down so she wouldn't forget about it the next time. They would have to tolerate the cool climate for just a bit while until the heater gets fixed.

Glancing up from the clock, (Y/N) noted that Mui would be coming home soon. She prepared two hot beverages and then sat down on the sofa.

She briefly opened her netbook and checked if anything new happened to her job but seeing as it was all good to go, she put it back on sleep mode. 

(Y/N) proceeds to lean the back of her head against the sofa and then turns on the television. Shifting through the channels, she didn't find any shows that interested her to watch.

(Y/N) perked up when she heard the door open and saw Mui arriving in the house. "Welcome home Mui. The heater broke so we have to tolerate the cold for just a bit longer," you stated.

Mui nodded and went inside his room. (Y/N) decides to look around Netflix today, but then she was surprised when Mui came back to the living room and he's holding a blanket.

"(Y/N) can we snuggle? I realize it's too cold for me to bear," Mui said and the older sibling giggled at this.

"You don't need to ask Mui, of course you can. Come here," she motioned him to her.

Mui nodded and then promptly fell into her arms. He hummed at the familiar warmth wrapping around him comfortably.

(Y/N) smiled and caressed the top of his head. She then took Mui's blanket and covered it to the both of them. She could live with the cold for now.

The two siblings spent the cool night relishing in each other's warmth and watching Netflix.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Written by Pastrixx

┌──────────────┐夢の店└──────────────┘

┌──────────────┐
夢の店
└──────────────┘