☼ RENGOKU K. ≫ GOOD MORNING

Written by scaramoucheshusband

⌒➴。NOTES:

• Not a request
• Rengoku Kyoujurou X Reader
• Gender neutral reader
• Fluff
• No manga spoilers
• 3rd POV

—Note(s): Modern AU. I decided to be nice today and didn't make an angst chapter! Hope you enjoy :D. Also, I'm so sorry this one's short! I kinda rushed with it :d

 Also, I'm so sorry this one's short! I kinda rushed with it :d

GOOD MORNING
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

The sounds of birds chirping outside filled Y/n's ears while the sunlight radiated their room. They began to stir and eventually opened their eyes, quickly squinting due to the sun.

They then turned around to see their lover, snuggled into his blanket, snoring quietly. Y/n smiled while they caressed his beautiful, red and yellow hair. The sun shined on his face which made him look more ethereal. Sometimes they wonder how they got so lucky with him.

Soon enough, Rengoku started waking up. He opened his eyes to Y/n smiling at him. Instantly, he felt as if his day had already gotten way better.

"Good Morning Y/n."

"Good morning my sunshine."

As Y/n started sitting up, Rengoku quickly grabbed their arm and pulled them in on his own. They were startled but quickly warmed up to his embrace.

"C'mon sunshine, I have to get to work."

The yellow-haired man was saddened by this but complied. He didn't want to be the cause of you being late after all.

After a while, you were dressed and ready to leave when a pair of arms wrapped around you and buried their face on your neck.

"I love you Y/n, stay safe."

You laugh before replying,

"I love you too Kyojuro."

He lets go of your figure and after a quick kiss, you were off to your workplace.

Rengoku sometimes wonders how you can look so good without even trying.

Oh how lucky he is.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Written by scaramoucheshusband

┌──────────────┐夢の店└──────────────┘

┌──────────────┐
夢の店
└──────────────┘