Forbidden Hope | H.S.

By fookinavocadosman

Hope Anderson is one of the most popular girls to walk the halls of Oakley High. She's not like the other gir... More

Authors Note
Cast List
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
13
14*
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22*
23*
24
25
26
27*
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38*
39*
40
41*
42
43*
44
45*
46
47
48
49
50
Epilogue

12

94 4 0
By fookinavocadosman

It's been about a week since I've been kidnapped and 4 since I've talked to anyone. Christmas has come and gone and I can only imagine how upset my family is.

They probably didn't even celebrate. 2017 is 4 days away and I'm hoping that Harry's New Years' resolution is to set me free.

Around day 4 or 5, Niall eventually convinced Harry to move me out of the dungeon and into a proper room.

It's a small white room with only a bed, a dresser and a connecting en-suite. It's small as well but at least I don't have to do my business in front of any of the boys anymore.

I spend all of my time in bed seeing as there is nothing to do. I can't even look out or open the window because it's boarded up.

One of the boys comes every couple of hours to make sure I'm still alive and if I need anything. I just shake my head no to everything they offer.

They still bring food and water twice a day but I just take the water and leave the food since I have no appetite.

How could you when you've been kidnapped by 3 people you've known since middle school and 1 person you trusted with your whole life?

Guess that was a mistake

I'm so emotionally and physically drained from this and I'm just waiting for the day I get to leave. Liam and Niall have been the nicest to me throughout this whole thing.

They are usually the ones that come in to bring me food and water and try to get me to eat something. Louis is starting to warm up to me, I think.

He's not barging in during the middle of the night and he's not getting pissed off when I don't answer his questions anymore so I'd say that's progress.

Zayn I haven't seen really, he's more of a behind-the-scenes kind of guy and he could care less about me. He's popped in maybe once or twice and that's probably because one of the others were busy.

And lastly Harry, still the biggest dick I've ever met. The last time I saw him was when he brought me up here. I could care less about Harry and he could care less about me. I'm just pissed off at myself for being so naive and thinking he wanted to be friends.

My thoughts are interrupted by the metal door swinging open and hitting the wall. My back is facing the door not moving from my position knowing it's one of the boys checking up on me.

I hear a groan along with heavy footsteps until the person is standing behind me.

"Get up Hope." the voice grits out. I groan in response because the voice belongs to the oh-so-wonderful Harry.

"Seriously Hope, get up." Harry nearly growls as he starts to try and pull the covers I'm wrapped in off me.

It's a game of tug of war right now and I'm not about to lose my silent streak to this asshat. Harry releases his grip on the covers sending my arms flying forward as I hear him take in a deep breath.

"Hope I swear to god if you don't get up I will drag you to where we're going." He threatens. I roll my eyes at him because I could care less, so I just tug the covers up over my body and let out a contempt sigh.

I hear another deep breath and I can picture what Harry's face looks like right now. He probably has his jaw clenched with his thumb and pointer finger pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Alright, that's it. You asked for it." Harry grabs the covers and rips them off my body and my body jolts in response.

He grabs my shoulder and flips me onto my back and proceeds to grab my wrist to pull me up.

Our eyes connect and his pupils are so blown he only has a ring of green left. I fight against him and try to pull myself out of his grip.

"Hope stop fucking fighting me," Harry growls his jaw clenched even tighter now.

I don't stop fighting and eventually catch him off guard as I slip my wrist from his grip and push him back so he hits the wall.

My eyes go wide when I realize what I've just done and retreat off the bed to the opposite side only to see how angry he is now.

I'm going to die

Harry's breathing got heavier and his jaw clenched so tightly I thought his teeth would break.

"You're fucked." is all he says before he leaps over the bed and tries to grab me.

My fight or flight instinct kicks in and I jump over the bed as he does switching our positions.

Harry doesn't look happy and I think that pissed him off even more. My eyes are glancing between him and the door.

It's still wide open and I'm contemplating on just running out the door. Harry starts to walk closer to me, his chest heaving.

Every step forward for him is another step back for me. He hits the edge of the bed as I hit the wall. I groan out knowing either I have to risk it and run or let him catch me and risk whatever the hell he's going to do to me.

Harry's lips turn up into a smirk knowing he has me caught.

"Gotcha princess." he taunts. He starts to climb over the bed as I try to think of any last-minute solutions.

The bathroom

It's the perfect spot. It has a lock and it's not a normal wood door, it's metal so he won't be able to kick it down.

I maintain eye contact with Harry and just as he makes it over the bed I sidestep and run towards the main door turning at the last second into the bathroom.

As I slam the door he catches up and starts to push on it. I use all my strength to try and hold it close, my fingers are battling trying to get a grip on the lock, trying to get the door closed long enough for it to click in place.

I hear Harry cursing and muttering about how he's going to kill me.

Please do it'll save me a lot of trouble

I groan out using all of my remaining strength as I push against the door and it closes just enough to lock it.

The lock clicks into place and I step away breathing out a sigh of relief. Harry's cursing gets louder and he starts to pound on the door.

"Damn it, Hope! Open the fucking door!" He yells and I just remain silent catching my breath and sitting down on the wall opposite the door.

Harry is banging on the metal, trying to get through and I just smile knowing that he can't get me. After a couple of minutes of banging it stops and I hear a laugh.

"Oi Styles did you seriously just get beat by the princess?" The voice howling in laughter.

"Shut the fuck up Louis." Harry snaps back as he hits the door again. Louis is still dying of laughter and I hear him yell out for others to come here.

I start hearing more voices and fits of laughter and I can tell he's summoned the other boys.

I try my hardest not to break out in laughter but fail hearing the other boys clearly enjoying Harry's struggle.

"Even she's laughing at you mate!" Liam shouts out between fits of laughter.

I hear Harry growl and yell "Little miss princess won't be laughing when I get this fucking door open."

"What are you gonna do? Buy me a tiara?" I yell back and I immediately facepalm knowing I lost my silent streak.

More laughter erupts and I figure my best bet is to leave now while all the other boys are there. I stand up and walk the two steps to the door and unlock it.

I open the door and the boys immediately stop laughing and their jaws drop in shock. I'm beginning to think Harry's face is just naturally a scowl.

Zayn's eyes flicker between Harry and me. "Oh, you're so fucked Hope."

Harry steps forward and grabs my arm and starts to tug me out of the room, pulling me past all the boys. I start letting loose little ows in protest.

"Ow precious cargo here loosen up the grip a little bit," I say to Harry as I try to pull my arm out of his grip.

He responds by tightening his grip and pulling me further down the hallway. I can hear the boys' footsteps behind me so I turn my head to face them.

"A little help here boys." Their eyes go wide and they silently shake their heads no in protest. Niall huffs a little bit and mummers something under his breath.

"Harry loosen your grip mate, don't want to hurt her now." He calls up and Harry stops dead in his tracks. He turns around to face Niall, his face is somehow even angrier and he just seethes out a shut the fuck up.

He turns back and pulls me along with a tighter grip than before. I groan at the pain shooting up my arm. We finally reach a doorway in which Harry punches a code in and the door opens.

He pulls me in and puts me down in the chair, the door closing behind him. It's a small grey room with a mirror on the left wall and the metal chair bolted in the middle.

To the right is a small table with what looks like medical equipment. Harry walks over and picks up a rag and a bottle, pouring the liquid onto the rag.

Harry's lips coil up into an evil smirk as he walks over to me. He bends down in front of me looking me dead in the eyes.

"It's time for you and me to have a little chat, Hope. I was going to do this the easy way, but now the hard way is looking a hell of a lot more fun." He walks behind me and grabs my head, putting the rag against my nose and mouth.

I try to fight against it squirming and screaming against his hand but his grip is too strong.

With every inhale I feel my body getting weaker and weaker until it eventually gives out and my mind fades into the darkness with it.

*******

heyo! I might do a q+a thingy so if you have any questions about the book, me or just anything ask away in the comments and ill answer them at the end of the next update. Please let me know how you're liking this book. Anyways I hope you have an amazing day and I love y'all!! -J ❤️
P.S. the photo at the top is what I think was going through Harry's mind when Hope was fighting him 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.1M 44.8K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...