Mechanical Engine

De CharlixXx09

Life aint fair, and never will be. If you expect the world to be nice and fair with you because you are to it... Mai multe

《Side Note》
《Release Date》
Chapter One: Life aint fair!
Chapter Two: Its Hard To Diagnose An Idiot!
Chapter Three: Right, here's the deal
Chapter Four: Just Call Me Octavia
Chapter Five: What happened to all my food?
Chapter Six: Are You Trying To Knock My Head Off?
Chapter Seven: Good Judge Of Character
Chapter Eight: Cant A Student Wave Nicely Towards Their Teacher?
Chapter Nine: Your snooze, you lose
Chapter Ten: Hello Sir?
Chapter Eleven: Stolen Chips
Chapter Thirteen: Im an innocent citizen!
Chapter Fourteen: Thanks for the heads up
Chapter Fifteen: Fat Lizard
Chapter Sixteen: You look like a Red
Chapter Seventeen: That little jerk
Chapter Eighteen: KB's in trouble
Chapter Nineteen: This is about to get messy
Chapter Twenty: The waiting game begins
Chapter Twenty-One: Listen to him Octavia
Chapter Twenty-Two: Im walking meat
Chapter Twenty-Three: I am wanted, wanted bad
Chapter Twenty-Four: Sorry
Chapter Twenty-Five: Sorry is just a word
Chapter Twenty-Six: Phone call
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Something not quite right
Chapter Twenty-Eight: I Don't Hit Girls, Sorry
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Lets watch a movie
Chapter Thirty: What The Fuck Is He Doing Here?
Chapter Thirty-One: A Few Weeks?
Chapter Thirty-Two: Well isnt this going to be exciting
Chapter Thirty-Three: A...Hug...
Chapter Thirty-Four: Genius
Chapter Thirty-Five: What have I done?
Chapter Thirty-Six: Pretend We Know Nothing
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Thats the spirit
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Wait, isnt that Nate?
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Keep an eye out?
Chapter Fourty: Lets do this thing!
Chapter Fourty-One: Tyler, what did you do to the poor man?
Chapter Fourty-Two: Pain
Chapter Fourty-Three: Kade's squad
Chapter Fourty-Four: It all comes tumbling down.
Chapter Fourty-Five: Must Watch Out
Chapter Fourty-Six: Infiltration
Chapter Fourty-Seven: I- I think i like...
Chapter Fourty-Eight- Caged?
Chapter Fourty-Nine: Alone Up There!
Chapter Fifty- They've got her, and its my fault
Chapter Fifty-One: Castillo Canto
Chapter: Fifty-Two- Pawn in a chess game.

Chapter Twelve: Here doggy doggy..

11 1 0
De CharlixXx09

Character Introduction > section 3 <

Trixi Mathers
Age: 17
Height: 5'5
Gender: Female
Info: She has a high sense of smell, and can sense things for miles. Has attended the school for 3 years.
>The rest is unknown.

Dylan Connors
Age: 18
Height: 5'11
Gender: Male
Info: Has a mechanical right arm, and has attended the school for 4 years.
>The rest is unknown

Octavia:

My mind was literally all over the place as I sat in his office, on my chair, staring at his table.

" So this is what you meant when you said missions?" Picking up a piece of paper from the stack of many and glancing at all the words..

All the complicated words..

This is the first time in ten years have I been to a school and actually learned. So looking at a sheet with thousands of letters and numbers kind of made my mind go fuzzy.

" Yes, there are many schools like this one, however they are struggling with some of the students."

" How exactly are they struggling" Tom spoke out from one of the sofas in the corner.

" Well some of their students have gone haywire, trashing the place. But the problem isn't that, however much more."

" And that is?"

" Calum, if you shut up he might actually tell us" I interrupted. Staring blankly at him as he rolls his eyes.

I hope he does that outside as soon as the wind changes direction. That would teach him. As he mimics my voice, repeating exactly what I said.

Earning a glare from me, as he smirks. Literally could steal my identity over the phone if he really wanted to. So I shouldn't really provoke him too much.. I can a little.

" Thank you, now anyways. As I was saying, they've left the school and haven't come back in over a week and we are worried that they might harm the people on the outside. This also being a problem because if they mess up and show them something they shouldn't know or see, then we will be exposed."

Nodding to show acknowledgement of the conversation, if everyone knows about this then we'd be either shut down. Or our mechanics would be shut down, resulting in us being shut down and practically dead.

Or they'd come to the schools and demand for them to be just like us. Creating accidents on purpose just so that they can be fixed.

I know it sounds stupid, but have you seen the society we live in. It's a god damn mess.

" That would be bad" Muttering to myself.

" So what do you want us to do about it exactly?" I asked, looking back down at the paper

" I want you all to go to this location, due to how it is rumoured that it's the place they are camping out" Pointing towards the second line to the top.

'Crescent Tops 1904'        ( Story purposes only )

" Where is that exactly?" Calum asked, scratching the top of his head. Very movie like, I must say!

" Its near here actually, only around 2 hours"

" Its near here you say" Looking at him blankly, if that's what he interprets closeness then I really don't want to know what he sees as far away..

" Yes anyways, I'll be coming with you today. " Turning to the boys to see faces of shock..

" Are you sure, you know what happened last time" Cashe spoke, his voice full of worry. His face full of concern.

" Yes I'm sure, I need to see how newbie does anyways" As I whip my head towards him.

" I am not a newbie"

" Sadly you are" Dante spoke, my eyes turn to glare at him.

I'll show him newbie..

" Just don't sacrifice me this time"

" I didn- you know what, you just wait" As he crosses his arms, smirking towards me.

What is it and people smirking, can they not smile.
But then again, I cant say anything..

" Are you sure" Cashe checked again, coming to stand next to his dad.

Nodding his head, he stood up.

" Let's go, we need to get back in time for the Hallway sweep"

" I'm still doing tha-"

" Yes, now lets go"

Huffing, I stood up. Giving the biggest look of disappointment towards Matthew's before walking out..

I'd rather have hours or a bloody night of detention then use my legs to walk around the site.

Too much energy wastage.

************

" I cant believe they are actually living here?" Whispering towards Dante that crouched right next to me.

You see Matthew's set us into groups of 2. Me and Dante, Cashe and Matthew's, Xavier and Tyler, and finally Tom with Calum.

We were given sections of the area to camp out at, looking for anything indicating that they are here. Or if they are actually camping out here.

" Some people would do anything for survival. Well greed, wouldn't really say that going on a rampage in a civil area would be called survival but you know what I mean."

As I couldn't be more shocked

" Are you okay, do you need some water. Speaking so long must of hurt your throat" Which resulted in me getting hit on the back of the head.

" Focus"

" I was only concerned about your wellbeing"

" My wellbeing would be much better when I throw you over to them"

" How is that solving your wellbeing by sacrificing mine?"

" Because you seem to like sacrificing a lot lately!"

" Oh give me a break, or the next person I'm sacra-"

Being stopped just as I was about to destroy him.

" Would you two kids shut the hell up, we didn't come here for a chit chat" Calum spoke, clear annoyance shown in his voice.

" Then what did you come here for?" I questioned, as Dante looked at me weirdly.

It's only a question.

" The bloody missi-"

" Would you stop chit chatting and keep a look out, gosh. Take your own advice" As I could practically hear the muffled laughter in my ear.

Feeling a hand grab my shoulder I look towards Dante.

" Over there!" Glancing towards the direction of his pointed finger to spot 9 men and a women walking towards the building with bags in their hands. Bags of food.

I must say I'm jealous, I'm quite hungry. And I'm really debating whether I should just go join their side. I could then finally eat!

That does sound quite appetising!

" They have bags" Dante whispered.

" Once they go in, Rodriguez and Octavia will go through the back. Me and Cashe through the front. And then group 3 will enter through the right and 4 the left." Matthew's whispered. As we all waited patiently for them to go inside.

And when they did, we ran to the other side of the building. And let me tell you, it's a bloody long ass building.

What I meant by that is that it goes up hill. The building extends up the hill...

So its going to be a storied building. Plenty of floors that we are going to start at the top from.

" Enter at the count of three" Matthew's began, to only get cut off once I spot a shadow walk by the back door.

" 3" I whispered, running into the building as I hear the muttering of disapproval as well as disbelief.

I guess they couldn't believe that anyone other then their captain gave them the count down.

But how can you blame me, I've watched too many films to know that the longer you wait. The less likely you will succeed in that particular mission.

Like when somebody plans to commit a crime towards someone, but instead of doing it straight away to avoid being caught, or stopped. They stand their talking and talking, wasting their time away, then to realise that they are already surrounded.

Like I know they want to talk to their captives to the last second. But come on, their practically bound to fail!

Shaking my head of any last thoughts, I lightly run towards a door that read storage.

let's see what we have here.

Opening it I hear Dante's voice. " I'm going to head to the right, shout if - no don't shout just let us know through the comms." Dante spoke, through the coms.

" Copy that Sergeant"

" What?"

" Just let me live my fantasy"

Closing the door behind me and switching on the lights.

" Whatever you say..."

As what I saw made me speechless..
Well isn't this delightful.

" Uhm guys, who wants to guess what I found" As I stay close to the door, looking across the room I spot another one with the words Office.

That peaking my interests, a lot. However getting their would be a problem.

" What? And please be serious we really need to get this done" Xavier whispered, as the crackling sound in my ear appeared again.

God damn these stupid ear things. I bet he's experiencing a lot of pain.

" Well, let's just say if I come out of here handless. You know why!" Gulping down any last liquid I had left in my throat, becoming completely dry.

" What, why?"

" I'm looking at a bloody dog, and no it ain't a freaking poodle.. it's a big thing!"

" A big thing?" Tom questioned, finally speaking up for the first time.

" Its a big Pitbull. And I really don't want to judge a book by its cover, but it doesn't look happy."

" Why, is it awake" Matthew's spoke up, sounding more worried then the other pricks.

Unless I was hearing things.. I don't know, I always feel like I'm hearing things that aren't actually their..

" Well no.."

" Then you'll be fine" As the line went silent.

Well that confirmed it, definitely not caring at all.

Whatever, I don't need let downers like them in my life.

Unpeeling myself from the walls, I move around the boxes.

The dogs breathing slowly increasing as mine follows.

" Shut up heart, cant you see I'm kind of busy" Muttering to myself which clearly wasn't the way to go as he moved.

Moved
Moved
Moved...

His arms stretching out as I slowly made my way towards the door on the other side of the room..

If only I can jus- Oh dear..

Its eyes opening as I feel like closing mine. Why didn't I just leave when I had the chance, I should of just left...

Its black eyes look around, as if searching for a soul to pray on..

Making my way further back, I pause. Scrunching my eyes closed as I physically want to beat myself up. I'm so stupid.

If I cant see him, he cant see me...

A ringing sound echoed thought the room as its head whipped around towards me..

" What did you do?" Tyler whisper shouted, clearly not expecting such a loud sound.

I definitely just announced out arrival..

" You know, just signing my death warrant.." Responding harshly, as the dog begins to growl.

Turning off my coms so that I don't get any more disturbance, I look down at the dog.

" Here doggy doggy, we can be friends" As he storks it's way over. Growling as it does so.

Looking back towards the door and the distance I have. I could probably make a run for it.

Gulping down any last bit of courage I have, I smile towards the dog.

" So I'm gonn-" Just before I could finish, the dogs comes running after me.

Take notes ladies and gentlemen, never wake a dog who fell asleep in the storage room of a building you don't know... it probably will be the death of you.

Wait a minute why didn't I just use my calming mechanism to just make him fall to sleep again, or at least become friends...

Well that clearly is too late.

Jumping over cardboard boxes to only be destroyed once the monster amongst dogs comes barging through them.

The door, the door- Oh

As the sight Infront of me made me stop.

Stood their was a women, with a dog whistle in her mouth..

And let's not forget the gun that was pointing towards me, nope. How could we..

**************
Chapter Twelve -Complete-
(2013 words)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

953 92 22
"Our entire lives led us to this moment, only for us to lose in the end. We aren't a team, a family, we never were. We are just a bunch of puzzle pie...
Dear Universe, ✔ De K

Ficțiune adolescenți

478K 28K 38
"Don't leave, Annie. We can figure this out." I'm begging and just when I think she's going to give in, she turns and starts to walk away. I can feel...
126K 8.4K 55
Five Star Reviews for Atlantis Academy: "Omg this book was amazing I couldn't put it down or stop reading. I carried it with me open on my phone whil...