His Queen, Her King (Draco x...

By EllieLouiseStrong

Follow Y/n Snape and Draco Malfoy through the rollercoaster of a life at Hogwarts. Mature themes I do not o... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Part 11

757 23 0
By EllieLouiseStrong

I am walking down the hall with some books after a full day of classes. When I bump into a tall man.

"I'm so sorry Miss Avery, are you okay?" He says as I drop all my books. I kneel down as does he. I'm met with the eyes of Igor Karagoff. I scoop my books up looking at him confused.

"I'm fine, no harm done. I should probably start carrying less books" I say. How does he know my name? Well I'm sure he's heard of me.

"Forgive me...you just look like your mother" He says staring at me and then handing my book. I am silent for a minute before swallowing the lump in my throat.

"You knew my mother?" I ask. He smiles and nods.

"Well of course I did" He says tapping his arm twice. I furrow my eyebrows confused. "Have a good day Miss Avery"

"Weird" I say and walk up to the Astronomy Tower. I start to write a note for Draco to meet me when I hear footsteps.

"You think you're so special don't you?" A familiar voice says. I stand up and turn to her. She has her arms crossed over her chest.

"Piss off Pansy, I'm not in the mood" I say, shaking my head.

"Funny considering you stole Draco from me!" She says. I glare at her angrily and smirk.

"He was never yours to begin with" I state. She laughs in my face and kicks my pile of books.

"We have a bond you see? You're just a little experiment for him" She taunts me. I'm not going to go for it. I've got more to deal with then her bad mood.

"Sure Pansy whatever you say" I say. I try to walk forward but she moves in front of me. "Move before I make you move" I push her to the side and make for the stairs.

"Good luck with that" She says as her two followers stop me. They're stood on the top step. I turn to Pansy annoyed.

"Really? What is your deal Pugface? I'm just trying to get some peace and quiet" I say angrily. She smirks and steps up to me.

"You. You're my deal. The perfect little girl. Not so perfect anymore are we Death Eater"  She says poking me. My anger bubbles and I try to not let it surface.

"What did you just call me?" I spit. She knows she's hit a sore spot.

"Well that's what you are right? What are you going to do, run and tell Daddy?" She taunts. "Oh wait Snapes not your daddy is he? You know who is"

"I suggest you shut the hell up" I say and step forward.

"Sorry but it's you that needs shutting up" She says ajd grabs my shoulders. I try to wriggle out of her grasp but she digs her nails into me.

"Let go! Pansy let me go!" I shout. She smirks abs shakes her head. She shoves me hard and I stumble. Falling down the stairs. Ilift my hand to try grab the railing but I miss it. I scream as my head hits the railing and steps hit my body in different places. I stop finally at the bottom and cry out. My head feels fuzzy as I hear people running down the stairs.

"Don't worry, I'll keep Draco company" She smirks kneeling down next to me.

"Pansy what did you do?!" One of her friends shout as my vision blurs.

"You said we were just going to scare her!" The other one screams angrily.

"Well tough, no one will know. It was an accident," She says. Then yanks them. "Come on!" I try to grab her ankle but she shakes me off. I feel a liquid drip down my head.

"Pansy...please..." I beg. My eyes start to close and the room starts to spin. "Wait..."

Draco POV

"Malia? Where's Y/N?" I ask. She comes down from the common room shaking her head. My stomach does a flip.

"I don't know she didn't come back to the dorm last night, I've told Snape" She says. I raise my eyebrows confused.

"When did you last see her?" I ask shakily. I have a really bad feeling in my stomach.

"Yesterday afternoon, she said she wanted to clear her head," She says. Astronomy Tower. I nod and start walking out id the common room quickly.

"Come on, I think I know where she'll be" I say. She follows me quickly as we get to the door. I try to push it open. "Weird this door is never locked"

"Alohomora" She says, pulling out her wand. The door opens and I almost faint. There she is, laid at the bottom of the stairs. I rush forward and kneel next to her. I move her head carefully to look at her.

"Y/n! Baby wake up! Malia go get help!" I beg as I see the trail of blood down the side of her head. I brush her hair out of her face with my hands. My heart beats fast. I put my hands on either side of her face trying to wake her up. "Stay with me, Y/N/N"

"What happened?" Snape says rushing into the room. His eyes widening at the girl he calls daughter.

"I found her like this, she's ice cold, she must have fallen down the stairs last night" I say trying to help her. He nods and bends down to lift her.

"I've got her" He nods and I let go as he picks her up and rushes to the hospital wing. "Madame Pomfrey!" They stop me going inside with her. I stand looking down at my hands covered in blood. I should have known. I should have been there. The doors open a little while later and I shoot up from the chair.

"Is she going to be okay?" Malia asks.

"She hit her head, Madame Pomfrey said she's got a few broken ribs and slight hypothermia. She also said if you hadn't found her she could have died" Snape says. I sigh and rub my forehead.

"I should have been with her. Why was she alone?" I say shaking.

"She likes to be alone, sometimes you know that. It was an accident. She will be okay" Snape says and he leaves. Malia turns to me.

"She could have died!" I say. "I could have lost her"

"But we didn't," Malia says, wiping her own tears away.

Normal POV

"What?" I ask as my eyes open. Draco comes into view as he hovers over me.

"Hey hey, I'm here beautiful. You're okay" He says and I feel him squeezing my hands.

"Where am I?" I ask croakily. He helps me sit up and I feel a slight pain in my stomach.

"In the hospital, Malia and I found you. You fell down the stairs of the astronomy tower" He says. I try to think back and I remember Pansy. I shake my head as tears fall down my face.

"No" I say. Malia comes over to me and smiles.

"Y/N it's okay, Madame Pomfrey said you might be a bit confused" She says. Draco looks at me confused and I take a deep breath.

"I didn't fall" I admit. I hear Draco take in a sharp breath.

"What?" Snape says walking around the corner.

"I was about to send you a message to meet me there..." I say turning to Draco. He squeezes both of my hands comforting me.

"Tell us what happened," He says in a low voice.

"Pansy showed up, we argued for a bit. She said I stole you. Then her friends came and stopped me from leaving. She..." I start. I feel more tears running down my face remembering what happened.

"Did she push you?" Malia asks. I nod slowly and Draco looks away from me.

"It happened so fast. She just lashed out at me. I tried to grab the railing but my head felt funny. I fell" I say.

"I'm going to kill her," Draco says, standing up. Malia shakes her head.

"Not if I get to her first" She says. Severus grabs their arms and Draco glares angrily at him.

"The both of you calm down. She will be dealt with in the correct way" He warns. Malia steps away as Draco leans against the bed to calm down. "Stay here" He leaves and I look to see some yellow flowers next to me.

"Cedric left those, he wanted to stay longer but he's got to get ready for the challenge" Malia says. I smile at her as Draco finally comes and sits on the bed next to me. Malia excuses herself and gives me a small hug.

"How long was I out?" I ask him.

"Just a day, you passed out at the bottom of the stairs and I found you the next day" He says. I nod slowly as he takes my hands. "I was so scared Y/N. You looked dead. I thought..."

"I'm here baby. I promise I'm not going anywhere" I tell him, he leans his forehead against mine.

"My parents sent you a card, Even Potter tried to come in," He says.

"Really?" I ask, confused. He nods. Madame Pomfrey walks over with a vial of something.

"This is for your concussion, the ribs should heal in a few days but you are welcome to leave as long as you take it easy, no classes for two days" She says and hands me the vial. I take a deep breath and down it. It has a buttery taste. I make a face and hand the vial back to her.

"What about the tournament? My best friend is competing. I want to watch him" I say. She sighs but nods slowly.

"I guess we can make an exception" She says and then leaves. Draco stands and holds his hands out to me. I slowly edge myself off the bed and he helps me stand, putting an arm around my waist gently. He helps me back to my dorm and it's empty.

"Shouldn't you be in class?" I ask. He shakes his head and gets me to sit down.

"Snape said my grades are fine for today," He says. I smile and lean back on my pillows. "Do you need anything?" My heart warms as he checks me.

"Just a cuddle" I say. He nods and slides into the bed next to me. I lean into his chest and feel myself drifting into a sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 8.4K 40
From the good to the bad, everyone's favorite Slytherin princess, Rowan Bailey; seems like princess, isn't so innocent after all. + A book that takes...
106K 1.9K 70
---------------------------- When the Wizarding World falls. Who will Rise? 'You put your faith in the wrong person.Don't you see Potter? I was born...
139K 2.2K 22
Y/n Malfoy's family decided to make an arranged marriage between Lord Voldemort's oldest son Tom Riddle and their daughter Y/n. Its Y/n's last year i...
6.7K 214 20
๐˜/๐ง ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐ž๐จ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ฌ. ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๏ฟฝ...