His Queen, Her King (Draco x...

By EllieLouiseStrong

Follow Y/n Snape and Draco Malfoy through the rollercoaster of a life at Hogwarts. Mature themes I do not o... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Part 7

1.1K 36 3
By EllieLouiseStrong

"Y/n!" Cedric shouts as I'm walking in the courtyard. I turn to him and smile. He gives me a quick hug. Cedric and I have been friends for a while now. We normally study together in the library. "How are you? I haven't seen you in the library"

"Sorry Ced, I've just been really busy, I mainly work in the common room" I say with a smile. He shifts uncomfortably. "Was there something else?"

"How comes Malfoy is sending daggers at me?" He says. I sigh and roll my eyes. "I'm guessing that's a long story? Walk with me" I nod and put my bag on my shoulder. We walk out to the bridge and I tell him everything. Starting from when I first started having feelings for Draco. He listens to all of it and then stops when I tell him I admitted to them.

"In my opinion, Malfoy is a dick but if you really like him and he's reacting this way to you just talking to a guy, How do you know he doesn't share those feelings? He was probably in shock. I know I would be too," He says. I sigh and look out at the lake. "Give him a chance, Oh and that Pansy girl, if you want me to hex her I can" I laugh and hug him.

"Thank you Ced, I really needed this" I say. He nods.

"Come in before you go soft on me Slytherin" He says and playfully pushes me. I roll my eyes and push him back.

"Not a chance Hufflepuff" I say and elbow him. He begins telling me about his summer and how his dad has been trying to master muggle cooking. We walk back into the hall laughing as he says how ill he got. A few people turn to look at us. I give him a quick hug and go to my table. I slid in next to Malia not noticing Draco sat opposite. "What?" She raises her eyebrows at me. I turn to see Draco, my heart stops and I just give him a small smile.

"Draco, come on, we better go if we want to catch the show" Pansy says, smirking at me.

"What show?" I ask slightly confused. She rolls her eyes at me.

"So now you're interested? Haven't you basically ignored your best friend for two weeks?" She says. "Now fraternising with a Hufflepuff" I feel Malia is about to say something. I turn to her and shake her head.

"Ah Parkinson, you know I've kept quiet as you've belittled me and made me feel like crap for the past few weeks. Now I've frankly had bloody enough of your lip. I suggest you learn to keep that big nose out of people's business and if you don't then I guess I'll have to make sure you do" I say. She goes to say something but I flick my wand casting a silencing charm on her. "I think I've had enough of that lip" She tries to speak but nothing comes out. The others start laughing at her.

"She's back bitches" Malia says and laughs at me. Pansy storms off angrily to get her spell fixed. Someone clears their throat behind me. I turn to see my dad looking rather angrily.

"Hi dad" I say with a smile. He shakes his head and then smiles at me.

"Detention tomorrow, don't make it a habit" He says. He nods at me and I smile looking back at the others. Draco, Crabbe and Goyle stand up to walk away. I turn to Malia.

"Go after him," Blaise says. She nods in agreement. I get up and start running after them.

"Draco wait!" I shout and he ignores me. "Draco Lucius Malfoy! Look at me!" He stops and motions for the other two to go on. I shake my head. He turns to me and finally meets my gaze.

"So now you want to talk to me?" He snaps. I can see he's angry. I sigh and walk over to him.

"I deserved that and I'm sorry" I say. I take a deep breath and then look back at him. "I was scared. Scared that I would lose you, scared you would laugh at me. I tried not to feel this way Draco but I couldn't stop it" He walks closer to me and takes my hand. My heart rate quickens.

"Draco come on! We will miss it!" Crabbe shouts. I sigh as he takes his hand away.

"We will talk later" He says and turns away from me. The three of them walk out and I sigh going back to the common room. Malia and Blaise instantly stand up. I smile softly at them and shrug. I explain what happened including what Cedric said to me.

"So he just walked away?" She asks. "I could kill him"

"It wasn't really the best place to talk" I shrug and take a sip of my hot chocolate.

"Um Y/N?" A first year says walking over to us. I turn and give them a small smile. "There's a boy named Harry asking for you" I look at Blaise and Malia confused and then walk out to the entrance. Harry is stood with his hands in his pockets.

"What are you doing here Harry? It's late if you're caught you'll get in trouble" I say. He stands up straight.

"I had to tell you something" He says. I look at him confused. He takes a deep breath. "It's about your Dad..."

"Potter! What on earth are you doing here?" Dad asks walking into view.

"She has a right to know!" He says glaring at Dad. I shake my head confused as Draco comes into view.

"Keep your mouth shut!" Dad says angrily. I feel panic as my Dad glares at Harry. I shake my head and I see Draco look at me concerned.

"I deserve to know what!" I shout angrily.

"He's not your father!" Harry shouts. The air rips from my lungs and my eyes widen. I take a step back from them. "Tell her Snape! Tell her!"

"Y/n..." Draco says walking over to me. I look up at him with tears in my eyes and then look at my Dad or not my dad. What the hell is going on? It feels like my heart has been crushed.

"Dad?" I ask quietly. He sighs and glares at Potter as Malia and Blaise come out.

"What's going on?" Malia asks then sees my face. "Y/n breathe..." I turn and look at my Dad who looks grief stricken.

"Someone tell me now!" I shout angrily. They back away from me slightly. I look up at my Dad. "Harry?"

"It's okay Harry, I'll take it from here" Someone says walking through. I look at him confused as he comes into the light.

"Professor Dumbledore?" I ask. He sighs and pats Snape's shoulder.

"Perhaps we should go somewhere quieter" He says. I shake my head and I feel Draco take my hand. I can't concentrate. All I want to do is cry my eyes out.

"We just wanted to protect you, Y/n please forgive me" Dad says and I glare at him.

"It's true?" I say and start shaking as more tears fall. "I want to know now!"

"You're his" Harry whispers. My eyes widen and I shake my head as tears stream down my face. Draco stiffens beside me.

"I'm who's?" I ask, getting impatient.

"You were born Y/N Y/M/N Avery" Snape says. I look at them confused.

"One of the Sacred 28" Draco whispers from next to me. My head feels fuzzy.

"I don't understand, why would you hide that from me?" I ask. Dumbledore sighs and walks forward.

"When you were born, your parents were killed. Both of them" He says and looks sadly at Harry. "They were killed by Tom Riddle or..."

"Lord Voldemort" I whisper and run a hand through my hair as my heart breaks even more.

"Y/N, he took you from them. He needed a pure blooded Slytherin heir. Your parents were his most loyal followers so they agreed" Snape says. I shake my head and choke on my tears. "He needed you. Your mother was meant to give him an heir, a son. He would inject her with his blood to ensure you had his blood running through your veins. When she gave birth to you he was furious. But he didn't have time. He was being hunted down" I begin to feel really sick and the room starts to spin.

"After he'd killed my mum and dad" Harry admits. I back against the wall and hold my hands over my ears.

"Y/n please..." Snape says. I shake my head and fall onto the floor. "I tried to change his mind, your mother was my best friend. She begged me to help you"

"Don't you dare come near me" I say angrily. "How could you lie to me? I belong to him! How can any of you even look at me?!" I tune them all out and dig my nails into my hands. Tears streaming down my face.

"Let me talk to her, she shouldn't have found out like this, Malia, Blaise go back inside. Potter piss off before I do something I regret" Draco says as I rock on the floor. I feel him kneel down next to me. "Y/n listen to me please..."

"How can you even look at me?" I choke out. He takes my hands.

"Because I'm in love with you" He says and my heart stops. I look up at him. "This doesn't change anything, you are still Y/N, the beautiful and strong girl you've always been to me. Your parents don't change that"

"What if he comes back?" I whisper. He puts his hands on my face. I look at him in the eye.

"Then we will deal with it together," He says. I nod slowly and he pulls me into his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 785 18
𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘰𝘯𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘒𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘳π˜ͺ𝘦𝘴 Eloise Granger. Starts her life at Hogwarts hardly knowing who she is or whe...
1.2K 30 35
This story is about a girl named y/n riddle, she fell in love with Cedric diggory, but still loves Draco, she soon learns how toxic Draco is but agai...
634K 14.3K 20
{Sequel to Malfoy's Maid} After spending the holidays with Draco as his maid, you're going back to Hogwarts for your 5th year. But everything is chan...
8.5M 236K 100
❛And do you know what's the stupidest thing about this?❜ said Draco and made an aggressive step towards me. ❛That after all this,❜ he grasped my fore...