Loving you

By wannasuckmydick

Beyoncé and Onika both have a crazy life, what happens when they fall in love and their crazy lives clash tog... More

1😐
2😑
3😶
4🥱
5😒
6😌
7🙄
8🥰
9😋
10🙃
11😅
12😙
13🧐
14🤯
15🤓
16🥶
17🤥
18😈
19🤒
20💨
21 ✌🏾🤏🏾🤏🏾
22 👻
23 🌚🌝.
24 🥷🏾
25 🕊
26 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
27✨
28🫂
30🍃
31🎈
32🩸
33🧑‍🦯
34🕙
35🔫
36🗣
37🙏🏾
38⏳
39🔪
40🛁
41🥀
42💔
43🦍
43👅
44🏥
45🐥🐝
46😡
47👩‍👧‍👧
48🕹
49👮‍♀️
50💰
51
52
53😾
54🤫
55😞
56🤮
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
...!

29

2.5K 128 166
By wannasuckmydick

Onika pov:

"Say cheese" I said posing with the camera and they just sat there crying. I dropped beyonce off with chanel and came to the trap to check on everything and I decided to have a little fun. I snapped the picture and looked down at it smiling "I think we should hang it up what ya'll think" I asked and Mitchelle looked up at me through her eyebrows and rolled her eyes "Oh silly me I forgot ya'll can't talk" I said then went over to them ripping the tape off. As soon as I did peach threw up on the floor causing me to step back "What the fuck man" I said irritated "THAT'S THE FUCKING FIFTH TIME" I yelled at her and she started crying "I'M SORRY" she yelled then looked down. Why the fuck do she keep throwing up? I stood there in thought for a while then it came to me, I looked over at her then grabbed her face making her look at me.

"Are you fucking pregnant" I asked and and her bottom lip started quivering then she slowly nodded. "OH MY FUCKING GOD MAN" I yelled out in frustration letting go of her face roughly. "WHY THE FUCK YOU FUCKING ALREADY" I yelled at her and she started sobbing "I DON'T KNOWWW" she yelled crying. "Alright, alright" I said and put my hands on my head trying to calm myself down  "The fuck imma do with this bitch" I mumbled to myself then looked over at her. I grabbed a sharp knife and walked up to her "Don't move" I said and her eyes grew large "No, no please" she said crying and I rolled my eyes "Shut the fuck up" I gritted at her and she started crying loudly "Pleaseee cookie don't kill my baby" she said begging "I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP" I yelled in her face and she screamed crying. "Come on it's just a baby" Mitchelle said and I looked over at her "Did I ask for you to fucking speak" I asked pointing the knife at her  and she shook her head "Well stop fucking talking" I said and she sighed put her head down.

I brought the knife up to peach stomach and cut the rope off her while she screamed "Shut the fuck up before I kill you" I gritted out at her harshly and grabbed her throat squeezing all the air out of her. She nodded her head quickly gasping for air trying to claw my hands off her. I let her go and she grabbed her throat coughing and crying, "Get the fuck up" I said and she stood up and walked over to me. I put the knife at her throat and said "If you try anything i'll kill you and that fucking baby in yo stomach" she nodded her head and I removed the knife then grabbed her bringing her out of the basement. "Ayo shawn" I said and he came over to me "Wassup boss" he said looking at peach confused "Did you know this hoe was pregnant" I asked and he looked a me shocked then shook his head "Nahh I didn't know that" he said and I smacked my lips. "What you gone do with her" he asked "I don't know yet" I said and he nodded "Alright well whatever you do i'll help" he said and I nodded "Alright i'll tell you when I figure it out" I said and he nodded then I walked away going to the car. 

"Get in" I said and she just stared at me "GET IN THE FUCKING CAR" I yelled at her and she jumped getting in. I got in after her and started driving to Chanel house but while I was driving I noticed a foul smell coming coming from peach it smelled like must, ass, and fish I ain't never smelled nothing like it. "Yo you fucking stank" I said looking at her and she hung her head down not saying nothing, "Don't make no damn sense" I mumbled and grabbed some spray spraying  the car then finished the drive to chanel house. When we got there I got out the car and grabbed peach then we walked into the house being able get in without a problem.

 "CHANEL START LOCKING THE DOOR" I yelled out and then her and beyonce entered the room. Beyonce noticed peach and scrunched her face up "Y-You got me fucked up" She said and my mouth dropped while chanel laughed and high fived her "BEY" I said shocked that she just said that. "Ahhh I taught her that" chanel said smiling sticking out her tongue and I glared at her "Don't be teaching her that shit" I said and chanel rolled her eyes. "Girl I only taught her how to say it for when somebody got her fucked up so you obviously got her fucked up" Chanel said and I mugged her. "I didn't even do shit" I said and chanel made a face looking me up and down "Mmmhm, you sure"she said and I smacked my lips "Duh". "How about the fact you just walked in here holding another bitch hand" Chanel said looking at peach and I rolled my eyes "The only reason i'm holding her hand is so she don't run away" I said and her and beyonce looked at eachother.

"Ok so who is she" chanel asked "One of the bitches who helped kill momma" I said and chanel looked at her with pure hatred "I'm finna kill this bitch" she said then charged at peach while peach screamed "WAIT" I yelled pushing her back. "The fuck am I waiting on" she said a little too calmly "She's pregnant" I said and she rolled her eyes "Oh my fucking god man" she said irritated "That's what I said". "Ok so what the fuck we gone do cause i'm not killing no baby and i'm not letting you kill no baby" She said "I don't know maybe just wait until she have the baby then kill her" I said. "But for now she need to get her stanky ass in the tub" I said pushing her and she stumbled up "Ok i'll take care of that" Chanel said grabbing peach and taking her to the back. A few seconds later a heard a loud smack and a scream making me laugh knowing chanel just smacked the shit out of her.

I looked up at beyonce and smirked "Do I still have you fucked up" I asked and she giggled shaking her head. I walked up to her and kissed her cheek "What else chanel teach you" I asked "M-Move b-bitch" she said and I laughed "Ok what else" I asked "F-Fuck you" she said and I rolled my eyes laughing. "Did she teach you all bad things" I asked and she shook her head "Ok what's something she said was good" I asked "I-I'm s-starving" she said and I smiled "Ok that's good what else" I asked. "I-I w-wanna f-fuck" she said and I gasped "Noooo, no" I said shaking my head "Don't everrrr tell nobody that" I said and she nodded her head. 

"I'm gone kick chanel ass" I mumbled and beyonce giggled. "S-She t-told me n-names for you" she said and I raised a eyebrow at her "Ok what are they" I asked and she smiled. "M-Midget" she said and I rolled my eyes "Of course she said that, what else" I asked "U-Ugly" she said and I smacked my lips "Did she say any good ones" I asked and she nodded. "Ok what are they" I asked wrapping my arms around her and putting my head on hers "B-Baby" she said and I smiled "Ouu I like that one" I said and she smiled at me "Is that all" I asked and she shook her head. "Ok whats the other one" i asked "D-Daddy" she said in the most sexiest way smiling at me. I bit my lip and smiled "I like that name more" I said lowly and kissed her. 

"UMMMM" Chanel said loudly making me and beyonce pull apart "Ya'll finna fuck" Chanel asked and I rolled my eyes "No she was just telling me all the bullshut you taught her how to say" I said and Chanel smirked looking at beyonce. "You must've called her daddy" she said and bey nodded "See what I tell you girl they love that name"  Chanel said smiling and I glared at her. "Why the hell you teach her how to say I wanna fuck" I said and chanel rolled her eyes "Cookie beyonce is a fucking person she's gonna get horny one day" she said and I smacked my lips "That don't mean teach her that now what if she repeat some of this shit to kelly and solo" I said and she laughed "Girl they the ones asked me to teach her the shit" she said and I scrunched my face up "So you telling me solo and kelly asked you to teach beyonce to say I wanna fuck" I said and she shook her head "No but they asked me to teach her some advanced vocabulary" she said and I just rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch making myself comfortable. I know she supposed to be growing up and stuff but I wish it would stop happening so fast.

"Where is peach" I asked  "sleep" she said and I nodded "Did you tie her up" I asked and chanel smacked her lips "Duh cookie i'm not stupid" she said then her phone went off. "Ming wanna come over" she said looking up at me and my eyes got wide "No she can't come" I said and she looked at me confused "Why not she's our baby sister" Chanel said with a slight attitude  "Peach was ming best friend" I said and chanel eyes got big "Fuck" she said. "I can't tell her no we barley seen her since mommy funeral we can't abandon her" she said. "Ok but you need to tell her when she gets here" I said and she looked at me crazy "Why the hell I gotta tell her you the one brought the bitch here" she said and I shrugged "Welp looks like she just gone find out on her own cause i'm not telling her shit" I said and she groaned rolling her eyes.

I shrugged and turned on the tv putting on "it" this movie wasn't really that scary to me. "Stink watch tv with me" I said reaching my arms out to beyonce and she nodded walking over getting  in my lap making herself comfortable.  "Cookie you can't watch that with beyonce you're gonna scare her" Chanel said and I rolled my eyes "You can teach her how to cuss and say I wanna fuck but I can't watch a movie with  her" I said looking over at her and she rolled her eyes "Whatever hoe i'm not finna do this with you tell me when ming get here" she said walking off, I didn't say nothing back I just turned back to the tv. about 10 minutes into to movie it was a knock on the door I stood up still holding beyonce and opened the door to see ming standing there when she seen me she smiled "SISSY" she yelled smiling "Hey baby I missed you" I said and kissed her cheek. Beyonce turned around and seen her then smiled "M-MING" she yelled and got out my arms hugging her. 

"Hi BB I missed you" ming said hugging her back and giving her a kiss on the cheek "I-I m-missed you too" beyonce said and ming looked at her shocked "When you start talking full sentences" she asked smiling and beyonce shrugged giggling. We walked in the house and I heard a scream and chanel laugh "Who was that" ming asked and I just rolled my eyes "Chanel stupid ass i'll be back stay in here with bey" I said and she nodded. I made my way to the back and went into one of the rooms seeing Chanel smiling holding at gun at peach head while she cried "Chanel you gone make that girl have a miscarriage" I said and chanel looked over at me "I know I just thought it would be funny" she said then put the gun in her pocket "Alright i'm done you can go back to sleep" she said looking at peach and peach nodded looking scarred for her life.

"Ming here" I said and peach looked over at us "M-Ming" she stuttered looking at us "Why you s-stuttering" Chanel said mocking her and we both started laughing "Cause she know if ming get a hold of her she gone be d-dead" I said and we started laughing harder then walked out the room going to where beyonce and ming was. Ming was looking down at her phone not paying attention and chanel looked at me smirking, I nodded my head already knowing what she was thinking and we both ran towards her and jumped on her making all of us fall to the ground. "Owww why do ya'll still do that stupid ass shit" ming said holding her head, I laughed and she kicked me in my side "Ow hoe" I said glaring at her holding where she kicked me at. That shit hurt. Chanel started laughing so I kicked her "Ow bitch" she said and mugged me "Nah keep laughing" I said and she rolled her eyes while ming laughed. We both looked over at her and kicked her at the same time "Owww" she said and we started laughing.

I got up off the floor and sat on the couch by beyonce she was on my tablet watching some random ass video on youtube. Ming and Chanel was talking about some rapper they thought was cute and I didn't want to be in that conversation so I was sitting down bored. I looked over at beyonce and thought why not mess with her. I snatched the tablet out her hand and stood up with it, she looked at me like I was crazy and said "G-Give it b-back" I shook my head and laughed "Gir- beyonce do what I taught you say bitch get out my face" Chanel said and I looked at beyonce "You bet not" I said in a serious tone and she smiled at me. "I'm not playing beyonce" I said but I should've know that wasn't gone work I said the same thing to her when she was about to jump off the swing and what did she do ? Her bad ass still jumped. "B-Bitch get o-out my f-ace"She said then got up taking off running, chanel and ming was laughing and when I was finna go chasing her ming jumped on my back and chanel ran past me going to beyonce.

"Move ming get yo fat ass off me" I said and she smacked her lips "Girl the only thing on me fat is this ass" She said and I rolled my eyes "No it's that damn head" I said then pushed her off me and started running with her chasing me. "BEYONCE WHERE YOU AT" I yelled an heard her laugh, I went into chanel room where I heard the laugh coming from and was about to start looking for her until ming busted in and tackled me on the floor. "COME ON BEY" chanel yelled and they both started running out the room "Damn" I said trying to get ming off me "Move hoe"I said and kicked her off me then got up as fast as I could running into the hall. I was about to run past my room until I seen the door open and I know I left it closed so I walked into there "Beyonceee" I said lowly looking around the room "I know you in here" I said then opened the closet. "BOO" chanel yelled jumping out the closet scaring the hell out of me and beyonce ran out the room "COME WITH ME BEY" I heard ming yell and I was about to run out there but chanel jumped on me making me and her fall to the ground with her landing on top of me. "Oww hoe" I said "It didn't hurt that bad to me" she said looking down at me smiling "That's cause yo fat ass landed on me" I said the hit her in the boob making her scream and roll off me. I got up and took off running out the room.

I ran into the hall and noticed the room peach was in door was open "Shit" I mumbled under my breathe and walked to the room seeing ming and beyonce in there looking at her. "Why she here" ming asked looking at me "It's a looooong story" I said. "COOKIE I'M FINNA KILL YOU HOE" chanel yelled running into the room "Ohh" she said when she seen ming in the room "Shit" she mumbled. "Ummm why is peach here" she asked and just then peach woke up and looked over at us when she noticed ming her eyes got big. "Aye cookie" ming said and I looked at her "Hmm" I hummed "Why the fuck she got a B on her cheek" she asked and I shrugged "Oh I don't know maybe she's a fan of barbie" I said and she mugged me "You are fucking barbie" she said "I am" I asked and she looked at me like I was stupid "YES HOE" she yelled and i sighed. "Ok Ming, the reason she here is cause shehelpedkillmommyandIkidnapedherandthisothergirltokillthembutsheendedupbeingpregnant" I said really fast and I was confident she didn't know a thing I just said.

"YOU HELPED KILL MY MOM" she yelled looking at peach "How the hell" I said out loud and out the corner of my eye I seen beyonce sneaking out. "I-I let me explain" peach said crying Ming was finna charge at her but me and chanel grabbed her "She's pregnant ming wait until she have the baby then you can do whatever you want to her" I said and she looked over at peach with tears in her eyes then sighed walking out. "I oughta rip that baby out you and kill yo ass" I said glaring at her, she just put her face in her hands and started crying. Me and chanel walked out and went into the living room with ming "You ok" I asked and she nodded "I'm fine I just wanna go to sleep" she said "You sure baby" Chanel asked and she nodded "I'm sure i'll talk to ya'll tomorrow" she said and walked away into a empty room. "Is it to early in her pregnancy to give her a C-section" I asked chanel and she looked at me "Cookie shut yo ass up, i'm going to sleep" she said laughing and walking to her room. "It might be a little too early" I mumble to myself and started walking to my room "I shole  will cut that baby out her and kill her ass" I said still talking to myself "And I ain't gone numb it" I said walking into the room .

Beyonce was laying down with her thumb in her mouth half sleep . I smiled at her and got in the bed by her and she rolled over and laid on top me looking up at me. "What" I said she smiled and shrugged then brought her hand up to rub my cheek laying her head down on my chest. I patted her back and and a couple of minutes later she was sleep, I kissed her head and closed my eyes.

I wonder is it realllly too early for a C-section 

Hello

You guys let's pray for nicki and her family she just lost her dad in a car crash

She lost her dad and she is already getting negativity this world is sad

But how have you guys day been ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1.8K 27
Two mentally ill teens in a relationship. ~yana made this... (Don't take ANYTHING in this book serious or to the heart, laugh.)
42.5K 2.7K 19
Onika and Beyoncé have been going to the same high school for 3 years and are just finally noticing each other. Dealing with her little sister, Beyon...
5.3K 213 24
some people are the definition of a walking nightmare and Beyoncé and Onika learns the hard way
34.7K 2.7K 38
She's stays across the street. Most times she just stared. I don't know why but I couldn't wait for us to meet. Even though people called her weird. ...