The Love Potion[Spellbound]

By Phamous

Christina accidentally spills a powerful love potion on Kevin. The real problem is, because of what she did a... More

The Love Potion.
The Love Potion
The Love Potion
The Love Potion.
The Love Potion
The Love Potion
The Love Potion
The Love Potion - Fighting Back
The Love Potion - The Jinx
The Love Potion - How To Kill A Witch
The Love Potion - Don't Die
The Love Potion - Possession
The Love Potion - The Wiccan Leader
The Love Potion - Decisions Decisions
The Love Potion - Confrontations
The Love Potion - Mom
The Love Potion - Kevin's Tale
The Love Potion - The Last Wiccan

The Love Potion - A Broken Heart

2.9K 39 16
By Phamous

Chapter 8 – A Broken Heart

This was getting old, me getting kidnapped and always on the brink of danger, if it weren’t for the fact that I had a knife pressed against my throat I would have rolled my eyes and said this is ridiculous out loud.

“P-please d-don’t h-hurt us.” Susan sobbed.

“Shut the fuck up.” The beast holding her roared.

“Susan it’s ok.” I said trying to comfort her but she gave me a look that said what about this situation is ok.

They dragged us to a blue truck outside the hospital; it was so dark everywhere and most people were at the ball enjoying themselves; thus they had no problem shoving us into the back of the truck without anyone seeing them.

The beast holding me wasn’t gentle he threw me in the truck and my head collided with metal. I let out a groan and at the same time I heard the door to the truck close loudly.

“What the hell are those things?” Susan kneeled beside me to whisper once we were alone.

“Uh…… they belong to some occult group.” I lied, I didn’t want her involved in this mess, beside I think even if I told her the truth despite what she had seen she would still think I was insane.

“Oh…..” Susan said and sat down, she seemed to digesting the information I had given her. “What do they want with us?” She asked a few seconds later.

“Er I don’t know.” I replied, the insides of the truck smelt strongly of garlic, I wrinkled my nose in disgust. In the extreme end of where we were, there was a large brown fabric covering something, I went towards it.

“So not only are you a boyfriend stealer you’re a big fat liar.” Susan muttered behind me.

I paused half way and turned to look at her. “Excuse me.”

“You know what they want……….those things when you saw them you weren’t surprised or shocked, plus we’ve just been kidnapped, who knows what could happen to us now but you’re acting all calm as if this is an everyday exercise for you.” She screamed.

“That’s because I need to keep my cool and figure out how to get us out of this mess, screaming or freaking out isn’t going to save us. Besides your boyfriend kissed me I didn’t kiss him, so if you have any problem take it up with him” I yelled back at her, the nerve of that bitch!

“You bitch.” She screamed back and got up; she was now eyeballing me dangerously.

“Ok look here Susan we can fight all you want but why don’t we save it for later after we’ve gotten ourselves out of this mess.”

“Why don’t we fight right now or are you scared.” She took slow steps towards me.

“Pfftt please I am not scared.” I scoffed.

“The two of you shut the hell up.” One of the beasts yelled.

Susan winced at the sound of his voice but it was enough to persuade her because she backed off and went to sit in the corner.

I turned around and went towards the corner where the large brown fabric was, I reached for the fabric and lifted it off whatever it was covering, I was hit with a strong smell of garlic and another foul smell I couldn’t identify.

“What the hell are you doing?” Susan whispered from her corner.

“Sshh.” I hissed at her. There were several old car tires here, I doubted it would do us any good; I needed a weapon, that way when they came to open the door to take us to where ever they were taking us I could attack them. More junk; empty water bottles and oil cans. Finally I found something I could use, a hammer; I turned around to face Susan with a smile on my face.

“What are you going to do with that?” She asked.

“What do you think?” I replied sarcastically. Suddenly the truck came to a halt and I was knocked off my feet.

The door opened. “You two come out.”

I nodded and moved forward, I knew what I had to do, the minute my feet landed on the ground I attacked one of the beasts with the hammer, he fell onto the ground with greenish juice gushing out of his head in pain.

“You stupid little bitch.” The uninjured beast roared and charged after me.

“Susan run, go get help.” I screamed, I had been so preoccupied with attacking the other one I hadn’t bothered with our current environment, we were standing at the mouth of the Black Woods, a place so haunted no one went in. I run inside the woods because let’s face it, right now it was my only chance of getting away.

“I’m gonna bleed you like a pig bitch.” I heard the beast swear.

I run without any direction in mind, the end result of that was my foot got caught in a branch and I tripped, my left wrist hit a tree nearby as I fell, I heard a loud crack, it was followed by a searing pain soaring through my left wrist.

I howled in pain I must have broken it,

“There you are.” I heard the beast say.

He grabbed my legs and pulled me forward, I fought him with all my strength kicking him, most of these kicks missed it targets.

“Bitch.” He roared as my leg made contact with his groin.

Whiles he howled in pain, I searched he ground looking for a stone, there were several lying about, but none of them were big enough to do the damage I intended to cause to the monster.

I shifted through the dirt and dead branches, I didn’t find a stone but I found the next best thing, a huge branch, without mush hesitation I started to attack the beast with it until he fell to the ground unconscious.

“Aarrggghh.” I heard Susan scream.

“Damn it.” I muttered. I run towards the sound of the scream as fast as I could, my lungs were now gasping for air and adrenaline was pumping through my body. I didn’t have time to think of a plan when I arrived on the scene with Susan and the beast; this was because the beast had driven it long fingernails into Susan stomach. But she seemed to be more in shock than in pain.

I run towards the beast with the tree branch and hit him from behind, he never saw it coming, which was good for me because I was able to deliver damaging blows to his head, he fell down in pain, he wasn’t unconscious like the other one so he could still come after us. I dragged Susan from the floor and pushed her towards the truck.

Her stomach was pouring with blood, I was afraid if I didn’t get her medical attention soon she would die.

Someone how I managed to get her into the truck, luckily for us the keys were still in the ignition but I didn’t know how to drive a truck and there were all these strange buttons and other things I had no idea what they were staring at me.

I took in a deep breath and started touching things randomly until the truck roared to life and sped forward, fortunately for me the road was empty or I would have injured a lot of people with my dangerous driving.

“I love Kevin so much you have no idea, please don’t take him away from me.” Susan sobbed beside me.

“Now is not the time Susan.” I snapped at her. She seemed to genuinely love him, and I was the witch that had put a spell on her Kevin with my love potion, great.

Somehow I managed to get us to the hospital, but I crushed into several cars that were parked upfront.

“I need some help please.” I screamed as I got out. It was a hospital so it didn’t take long for us to be swarmed with nurses.

“What happened to her Christina?” One of the nurses asked, it was my dad’s hospital so everyone knew me.

What could I say, “Er I don’t know.” I lied. They put her on a stretcher I had to follow them quietly. They then took her to the OR, because she was supposedly bleeding internally too so I had to wait in the empty hallway. I didn’t like Susan very much but I didn’t want her to die.

1 hour later

“Christina.”

I looked up and saw Kevin, he seemed so angry but I ignored that and went to hug him. “Oh Kevin those beasts attacked me again.” I sobbed against his chest.

He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me away.

“What are you doing?” I asked surprised.

He stared at me, his eyes full of anger and hate. “Listen here Christina that was the last straw, I don’t ever want to see you again, go away and never come back.” He spoke quietly, but you should have seen his face, it was like he was using all his self control not to close the gap between us and snap my neck.

“Kevin….” I cried in shock.

“GET OUT OF MY LIFE AND NEVER COME BACK.” He yelled. Several people stopped to stare at us.

“But I-I d-didn’t d-do that to her it was t-those t-things.” I tried to explain, the tears were falling down my face freely like an open tap.

“I don’t care. If you hadn’t brought that love potion to my room, Susan wouldn’t be fighting death right now, so get the hell away from us before you finally succeed and kill us.” Kevin yelled and walked away.

I sank into the floor and broke into sobs, but he just kissed me hours ago and I know he didn’t say he loved me but I thought that kiss said it all and now he hated me all of a sudden?

“Honey no man is worth your tears.” One of the nurse kneeled beside me to say. “Stop crying; when a door closes another one opens.” She cooed.

I tried to nod but I couldn’t I just cried harder, my chest hurt. I felt like I couldn’t breathe.

“Stop crying ok.” She said softly and she helped me get up.

I needed to get away from here; I needed to go far far away from this place because suddenly I couldn’t stand to be around anything that reminded me of…….Kevin.

I walked away, people kept staring at me and pointing, I probably looked like a hell reject, I was so busy crying I didn’t see the figure approaching me, it wasn’t until something hit my head and I fell down to see yellow eyes hovering over me that I realized what had happened. Kidnapped twice on the same day, could my day get any worse?

I woke to the smell of something awful being pressed against my nose. “Aarrggghh.” I spat.

“Welcome Christina it’s nice to see you in the real world instead of the dream realm.

The bloody yellow eyed Witch was standing in front of me, she looked normal except for the eyes; she didn’t have canine teeth, just a normal average face nothing odd about it. She actually was wearing jeans and a bloody sweatshirt like a normal person would.

I let out a giggle, at the same time I realized I was tied to a tree, that only made me laugh harder, maybe I was in shock or I had finally cracked because of all that pressure, whatever it was everything seemed funny all of a sudden and I couldn’t help but laugh.

“My God what did you idiots do.” The witch shrilled all of a sudden. She turned to the five beasts, they took several steps away from her like she was a plague.

“My lady what do you mean.” One of them mastered the courage to ask.

“Her heart is broken I can’t do the spell with her BLOODY HEART BROKEN.” She screamed again.

I laughed harder when I heard this.

“My lady what do you mean.”

 “Her heart is broken, separated from that boy, they have to be connected and be in love when I perform the spell or it won’t work. What am I supposed to do with this heartbroken piece of crap now?” She yelled at them.

“Perhaps another couple then.” One of the beasts suggested.

“You think I haven’t tried using other people, I’ve killed 19 couples and bled them until they didn’t have a drop of blood in them but it has never worked. All signs indicate that I need to use these two, but now her heart is broken and I’m back to square one.” She screamed, the more she screamed the more I laughed.

“So er what do you want us to do.” one of the beast asked.

The witch eyed me thoughtfully, and then an evil grin crossed her face. “Take her back…….unharmed.” she said.

I actually stopped laughing, what the hell was up to.

“Her heart may be broken right now but it can’t stay that way forever it will mend soon and when it does we can complete the spell, besides you failed to bring me the boy so I can’t do anything even if I wanted to.”

The beast moved forward and hit me again, once again the world started to spin and darkness took over, the next time my eyes opened I was lying in my bedroom with a headache and a throbbing wrist. I went downstairs to get some ice and painkillers.

As I sat down there with ice on my swollen wrist I started to reminisce on all that had occurred today. I had to do something. The time for sitting around and doing nothing was over, its time I started searching for real solutions to end this problem once and for all because I couldn’t always be lucky and escape the claws of the yellow eyed witch and her minions. It was time to start fighting back. Tit for tat, an eye for an eye.

                                                            To be continued……………………………..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124 31 40
"Just don't misunderstand me. It's not like I wanted to.....I had to.....for her" "You make me feel guilty. I should be handing you over to the polic...
1K 44 43
Venomous Mistake This is Marco and Clara's brutal/sexy story. Clara Revenge was my goal-to take down the enemy. I've trained under my Uncle, but eve...
110K 5.8K 35
π‘ͺπ’π’Žπ’‘π’π’†π’•π’†π’…β˜‘π‘©π’†π’‚π’–π’•π’š&𝒕𝒉𝒆𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒕 "π‘―π’π’˜ 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒂 π’Žπ’‚π’ 𝒃𝒆 π’˜π’π’“π’”π’† 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒂 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒕?" After being trapped in the cursed...
44.8K 1.8K 33
πŸ₯‰πŸ₯‰Third Place in 'New Adult' Platinum Award 2020πŸ₯‰πŸ₯‰ Book 1 in The Gangleader's Obsession duology. Blurb: Shania Jakes has been through a life of...