Dandelions - House of Anubis1...

Od PevensieDreams

"What's up with Mick? What did you do?" "Nothing! what makes you think I did something?" "Because it's you... Více

EPIGRAPH(edited x2)
♡︎ONE ♡︎ - House of secrets
♡︎T W O ︎♡︎ - house of attiude
♡︎THREE ♡︎ - House of the blackbird
♡︎FOUR ♡︎- house of dares
♡︎FIVE♡︎ - house of locks/ house of eyes
꧁SIX -SEVEN ꧂- house of agendas / house of keys
꧁EIGHT꧂- House of discovery
꧁NINE ꧂ - House of hyper
꧁TEN ꧂ - House of cheats
꧁TWELVE꧂ -house of proof
꧁THIRTEEN ꧂- House of Confrontation
꧂FOURTEEN ꧂- house of Alarms
꧁FIVETEEN ꧂- House of flames
꧁SIXTEEN ꧂ - House of passages
꧁SEVENTEEN꧂ - house of kidnap
꧁EIGHTEEN ꧂- House of catnap
꧂NINTEEN꧂- house of cameras
꧁TWENTY ꧂ - house of numbers
꧁TWENTY-ONE ꧂ - house of scares
꧁TWENTY-TWO ꧁- house of fakers
꧁T W E N T Y- T H R EE ꧂- house of identity
꧂T W E N T Y- F O U R꧂House of emergency
♡︎TWENTY-FIVE♡︎ - house of Reunion
♡︎TWENTY-SIX♡︎ - house of Memories
♡︎TWENTY-SEVEN ♡︎- House of drama/ house of codes part 1
♡︎TWENTY-EIGHT- ♡︎ -House of codes part 2/ house of risk
♡︎TWENTY NINE ♡︎ - House of Hazard/ house of Charades
♡︎THIRTY ♡︎ - House of rendezvous
☾THIRTY-ONE ☽- house of arrest
☾THIRTY-TWO☾ - House of time
☾THIRTY-THREE ☽- house of masks
☾THIRTY-FOUR ☽- House of pursuit
☾THIRTY-FIVE☽ - house of yesterday/ house of Victory
☾THIRTY-SIX ☽- house of Bribes/ venom
☆Thirty-seven☆- House of the stars/House of Harsh
☆THIRTY-EIGHT☆ - house of lights
☆THIRTY-NINE☆ - house of Allegiance
☆FORTY☆ -House of pests
☆FORTY-ONE☆ house of revalation/Heavy
☆𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙒𝙊 ☆- "House of Finale" part 1 (Hush/ Spies)
☆𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 -☆ "House of Finale" part 2 (Sting/Never/Forever)

꧁ELEVEN ꧂- House of intruders

106 2 1
Od PevensieDreams

FOLLOWING THE SOUNDS OF HER HOUSEMATES VOICES,  she grew concerned when they were all crowding near a door that belonged to Mara and Patricia's bedroom what confused her even more is why Trudy was there too. "What's going on?"
Young Clarence quietly yet worryingly asked those who she stood beside hoping someone would tell her some information."Williamson thought she saw somebody in the corridor" whispered Jerome since he was standing close.. how? all doors downstairs would've been locked and Victor doesn't allow strangers into their house for any reason "What?" her eyes widened slightly, she hasn't seen her best friend so freaked out about anything in ages,  last time she did was way back in year eight when they stayed at her house during summer holidays after watching some lame movie that her cousin accidentally left on the tv.

Downstairs , Victor had called the police to investigate everything, apparently there was nobody there because he would've known if anyone walked into the house past midnight even though their double doors are usually always locked and their floor tends to make lots of creaking noises when you walk or run
doesn't make much sense really but hopefully what she saw might've been just a nightmare.

"I saw him outside the door he was staring right at me" frighteningly spoke Patricia while Trudy and Mara sat on her bed trying to calm her down, the whole household had gotten woken up by her scream they were all very tired although with school tomorrow they'll most likely won't get enough sleep if it's gone way past midnight. "You believe me , don't you?" she asked their housemother whereas everyone else stood around in her room.

"Of course"
Trudy calmly said as she had her arm around the redhead's shoulder
Sooner or later they would be needing to go back too sleep considering they'll be waking up early in a few hours time, however in this case she'll probably let Williamson stay at home..

Next morning was a bright sunny day, despite neither of the crew getting enough rest last night they still looked and sounded pretty much awake thought could be due to them having breakfast or having something cold to drink. "I could do with another three hours of sleep. I'm spent " exclaimed Mick as he entered French with Fabian, Rhianna and Amber which is quit odd mainly because they've never hung out together always in different groups really.

"Do you think she really did see a G-O-S-T?" 
Amber had questioned as they continued walking into their usual classroom although she didn't exactly spell ghost correctly
her question did get one tilted head from her roommate next to her expect she wasn't bothered by it at all.

"...That's not how you spell- Rhianna began to correct her pink loving roomie with a perplexed facial expression but got cut off by Mick in which she scrunched her eyebrows together whilst letting out another huff that morning."Excuse me Campbell" she said once they were now moving past  Mrs Andrew's desk who hadn't arrived yet.

"– Sorry"
Mick lightly apologised through his small smile." No? nothing can get pass Victor the death watch beetle , he'd scare a ghost away"
he says mainly directly towards his girlfriend which Fabian laughed at his response.
"where'd you want to sit?" he'd asked Amber but before he could get an answer the curly blonde already left leaving him alone with his own roommate

"later gators" 
Rhianna said as she departed away from the two boys going to her desk which seemed too had moved somehow. She now sat two rows beside Nina and Amber who had surpsingly gotten closer than they were few weeks ago, she started unpacking her belongings onto her table once she sat down when she heard "'You think I'm a genius?'" she turned towards her right side in complete confusion but didn't think anything of it, she silently prayed their class wasn't getting any test results today because she'd be extremely gutted if she failed this lesson whereas her mother would be disappointed that she isn't like her younger sister Milly who apparently gets better grades than her even though Mildred is only twelve years old.

Couple hours later every single student in year ten were seated in their normal seating plans Mrs Andrews eventually showed up once the bell rang signalling their first lesson has officially began. "Morning everyone"
she greeted whilst walking towards her desk holding papers in her hands. "Morning Mrs Andrews" they all chanted at the same time
"I have your French test papers to hand back here" she announced before moving around the room placing everyone's exams onto their desks, some were nervous others weren't.

Rhianna kept her eyes shut as her paper landed in front of her, she slowly opened them after their teacher left that row
she frowned when seeing that she didn't exactly do so well on this one subject.  "great" she mumbled soon as she saw  'F-' marked in red. well, her mother certainly wasn't going to be pleased about this news. She scanned over where she went wrong trying to understand why her Brain doesn't settle when learning a language that isn't English."I'm stuck doing French for two more years..how is this possible?" she uttered underneath her breath but turned her head once hearing another voice which belonged to her fellow jock friend.

"I got an A? I got an A!"
Mick cheered across from where she sat, of course what he doesn't know is how he got that high grade. He then got up just to hug Mara who responded with." I knew you could do it" although sounded slightly uneasy about his result and afterwards he went back into his seat whereas behind his girlfriend had witnessed everything.

"What's going on?"
questioned Amber whilst holding her own paper in which the jock turned around
"I got an A" he told her though she couldn't exactly believe it herself "what?"
she shockingly says and left her seat just so she could take a look at his sheet then compare it with someone else, she was now at his desk as  they were each going over the answers. "I'm sure I didn't get all of these, but maybe I just did some really good guesses" Mick said too her.

Those who knew how got correct answers where busy smirking to themselves. sitting behind miss Jaffary , Jerome thought it was the best time to be completely mysterious
"Stranger things have happened. eh Mara?" he spoke whereas she only grew even more anxious that someone might find out the truth yet didn't say anything at all.

"Settle down please. Amber, back too your seat" demanded Mrs Andrews when seeing the blonde looking over Mara's shoulder but couldn't since their teacher had called her out. From there the lesson went on until it was time for mid break , they weren't allowed to leave till a bell rang or she dismissed every single one of them..

OVER IN THE STUDENT LOUNGE ONLY SOME TEENS FROM YEAR TEN WHERE SPENDING THEIR FREE TIME THERE Still unsure about how Mick got one better grade than she did, Rhianna wore her black and white headphones she keeps in her locker for days when she doesn't want to use her normal wired earphones. She walked towards a couch where Jerome was sitting but noticed how Mara was using some sort of scraper on his shoes when she she sat down.

"I just don't know how I managed to get all that stuff on them" Clarke said while his feet rested onto the mini coffee table. He was enjoying this way too much for his own liking knowing very well he's only doing the whole blackmailing thing just because she cheated on their exam few days ago and he's planning on keeping it that way until someone else finds out.

"you step onto those things when we walk every morning" loudly expressed Rhianna even though her music played on high volume which surely she could tell other people were looking at their direction but she didn't seem bothered by their looks. "I keep telling you 'one day you're gonna damage your shoes'" she added and continued ignoring those glances opposite side of the room as she pressed buttons on her phone sending messages too see if Patricia was feeling any better.

"It doesn't even make sense that one shoe could step in so much gum!" disgustingly exclaimed Mara as she scrapped them off from Jerome's shoes, she had a whole list to complete that's full of demands but she's not sure how she'll complete it all. She continued removing the gum whilst placing It onto the mini coffee table in front of them simply ignoring what her ex childhood roommate said.

"Just unlucky I guess" Responded Jerome with a smirk on his face as his arms rested above his head but kept glancing over at pair of headphones thinking on when he should take them back from miss Clarence and hid them in his locker like he did two years ago.

within that second Alfie waltzed into their hang out area looking for something."Has anyone seen my gum?" he quizzed but then spotted that one pile thinking it was an entire fresh layer "huh- thought I left this in the science lab" he commented before picking it up whilst Mara shouted not to eat the piece since it had been laying around on his best friend's shoe however he didn't quit care therefore thew it into his mouth with one light shrug.

"oh my god- dude! you do realise- never mind"
Rhianna expressed as they watched him eat the old piece of gum,  she continued scrolling through her phone but little did she knew a familiar pair of hands rested on top of her head causing her to gently slap them she could easily tell who they belonging to just by looking at their palms. "what?"

"You're too loud. where did you get those anyway? I thought I hid them in my room last year , then I gave them to ... ...  you took them"
Jerome sighed with realisation while he removed the pair of headphones and paused her music then unplugged them before putting them beside him."I'm keeping these for now.
you'll get em back at the end of term till we start our next semester" he instructed though he'll most likely return them couple weeks later or when they do actually finish year ten soon.

She squinted her eyes at him though changed her glanced towards their other housemate who had stormed into the student lounge looking mad as ever, She sat up getting ready for whatever fight might happen between the two opposite roommates.  "yeah okay Jerry whatever" she commented yet she was more focused on her childhood best friends "ssh queen Amber isn't here too play"

"Hey Mara, what's going on between you and Mick? you were acting pretty strange earlier"  Amber casually asked as she approached her four housemates sitting not so far from one another. uh oh, she caught on pretty quickly this situation could go terribly wrong.

"Nothing! Amber, please just let It go. I'm not even tutoring him anymore "
Mara implied but unfortunately her plead didn't exactly get her fashion loving roommate to stop interfering in her own secret because Millington had rushed into her bag searching for whatever evidence she could find. "hey! that's private!" she chirped and rose up in full defence so she was able to take ahold of her bag.. she'd gotten there a little too late.

Walking into the area Benjamin and Carmela were discussing their next part of their plan,
but they each stopped when seeing their other classmates all in some sort of circle like shape
. "I wonder what's going on with the Anubis crew" he blurted out as they began moving again then found somewhere to seat right where they could watch everything. "I sense a girl fight" he whispered when they sat down

"Do we really want to know what's going on? I thought we'd be looking at our schedule"
says Carmela as she scrunched her eyebrows while typing on her tablet that she'd packed in the morning"our target is right there- oh fine! let's just see" she rolled her eyes when he sent her a sharp glance. From that moment they ended up watching the possible argument between Jaffary and Millington

Amber held onto what looked like their test papers, they somewhat had similar answers written on them
"Funny- you and Mick must be like psychically linked or something" she accused after she'd taken double glances between the two blue papers. why on earth would  the smartest girl in school be cheating exactly? unless it had a reason being to do with a certain jock who she is dating.

"Busted!"
Jerome shouted out as his legs were still resting on the table. Once hearing his words Mara spun around looking surprised as ever "You creep! you did this!"
she exclaimed however he thew his hands in the air to defend himself
"we never said anything, honest"  he admitted when lowering his arms which was true because if they had told anyone about her little scandal then surly by now Mr sweet would've known about it too

Nodding her head (although Rhianna had no idea of this whatsoever ) at one point she did help him out with the list of demands,
he pretty much told her everything that happened that day like when he went into the girls toilets (she found it weird except she's used to his strange actions) and pretty much used blackmail to keep this secret." he's not lying- if he had let your secret out I would've known. also we may be troublemakers but there's no way he would do that" 
she spoke not aware that their other classmates were practically watching her every move.

Turning her head away ,Amber was now even more confused. "Why are you calling him a creep? you're a creep stealing my boyfriend by helping him cheat!" she snarled.

however Mara looked quit dazzled when she said that.
"I'm not stealing your boyfriend! and Mick doesn't know anything about it"
technically she just admitted into cheating on their French test. of course those were her words, in which Millington looked extremely perplexed
"what? I don't get it"

"I love this part, she did it for him secretly" Jerome casually blurted out with a lot of amusement in his voice. The three pranksters all watching like it was some life-action movie they would sometimes have playing on his laptop if neither had gotten into trouble by Victor, this was far more interesting than those.

"You are unavailable. did you really think you could get Mick by doing that?" Amber scoffed before throwing the two test papers onto an arm chair beside them she then grabbed Mara by her shoulders which started a fight between them, for those who have lived there almost their whole life nobody would've ever suspected either of them to get like this over some boy.

Every single student in year ten that were currently in the student lounge all started cheering, being extremely shocked by her roommate's action Rhianna shot  up from the shared sofa, she, along with Jerome and Alfie were sitting on whilst giving them each a look that read 'this is entrainment'. "wow! I didn't expect them to get into a fight over Mick.. then again I don't completely get it.. but! he's so clueless why would he give both of them the same bracelet AND the wrong idea? tsk boys" she mumbled using an Hermione Granger quote as they continued watching with full excitement practically glowing from their eyes

"Ding dong round one!"
Cheered Jerome once they all shot up from the sofa, neither of them saw that coming. almost every student in their year were busy shouting "fight! fight! fight!" without any teachers there they could get into serious trouble if it went any further than it has now although most of this was his fault due to using blackmail but then again he didn't even tell anyone.

"Cat fight!"
Alfie also joined in with the whole chanting, sooner or later Mick had entered seeing what's going on between both girls and tried separating them though they were quit strong so he called out for some help from those who weren't standing about in a circle
. "don't just sit there,  you idiot!" the jock complained which left two main pranksters sitting together for now.

Benjamin shared double looks with miss sawyer, they thought their housemates were just super weird but from this show maybe they were wrong all this time. "woah" he breathed out in utter surprise. "I thought Millington was this clueless rich girl... you should change her information tab but keep the same for Jaffary" he quietly commented once getting bored of watching the fight they had a mission to finish before end of this term otherwise their boss won't give them a pay raise or an upgrade for 'helping'. "go on"

Carmela deeply sighed ; she hated when he got to be in charge ; it was like he was trying too overpower her." Okay, okay.  calm down" she snapped whilst unlocking her tablet before scrolling upwards through a folder that's filled with secrets plus facts about everyone. "what are we gonna do about Anna? she clearly told us her nickname instead of her actual one- and! goth girl isn't even here so I can't actually add any more stuff about their 'friendship' " she used air quotes as if she implied Williamson and Clarence's bond was truly more than close best friends "Benny!"

0geez women I'm listening. I don't know, she's probably ill or something y'know after her whole performance the other day during drama" Benjamin murmured clearly annoyed by the blonde who's been bugging him all day. "let's just focus on our task" he added when seeing their classmates now dealing with whatever it is that caused them to break out into a very entertaining scene

After Mick called on Jerome for some help, he was now standing were Mara stood trying to pull her appear from Amber however she didn't exactly want him to do so. "get off me!" she snarled as he rose his hands up in the air. Eventually the loud chaos died down and most students weren't watching them anymore because they were more interested with focusing onto something else like homework or chatting instead

"What are you doing?"
Mick questioned when he finally was able too break up their fight he wasn't there when it first started so he wanted to know why his girlfriend plus no longer tutor were so mad at each other.

"That's right- take her side, just because she cheated for you..." Amber began talking then went over towards where she left both exam papers before showing them "doesn't mean you have to defend her" she coldly spoke soon as she stood beside him it went silent as she did meaning everyone's (mainly 'the main crew') atmosphere was probably awkward or uncomfortable.

"Is this true?"
Mick wondered at the same as he finished going over them he really had no clue that she'd been using her answers in honour of him getting his very first A+. "I was just trying to help! your answers were so.. wrong" Mara said although she struggled figuring out how she would tell him nicely "do you think that I'm so thick that I can't do anything without your help?"

"No! of course not.. not anything."
slowly Implied Mara as she was starting to feel guilty about everything.

"I could get kicked out because of this"
madly remarked Mick while he held onto the two papers, but threw them back onto that one couch where they were originally. it's strange how a 'misunderstanding' can suddenly ruin your perfect exceptions. he thought he'd gotten that grade all on his own but it was just a huge lie "Come on" he says towards Amber thus they left the student lounge leaving everyone else alone.

_______________

HOURS LATER SCHOOL HAD FINISHED, instead of complaining about being way too tired to do any work Rhianna completed her homework she'd gotten during their lest lesson which was really rare considering she's never tried in her whole life.
Right now she's hanging out with her roommates but grew confused when Amber started knocking on the staircase."What earth are you doing Ambs? Nina.. why is she knocking on-" she started though stopped once she saw a certain redhead walking past.

"Woah! Patricia-
are you okay?" Nina asked when she'd gotten bumped into by her old roommate just like how she had done on her first day but it was defiantly concerning. she glanced over towards her brunette friend who simply shrugged implying that she doesn't know anything.

Patricia sent a glare before speaking
"let me guess, like everyone else in this place you're worried about me- well I don't care what you all think of me, I know there's something going on!"  she angrily snapped then went passed the trio as she stormed upstairs not looking back at all she was far too upset for anymore questions about why she wasn't at School today.

Young Clarence scrunched her eyebrows.  she doesn't know what's happening with her best friend she just hopes she's okay "how strange"
she mumbled as her eyes were still glancing at the stairs but changed her gaze when Victor walked out of the living/dinning area. "hello.. " she greeted him through her 'pfft I'm not scared of you' smile while she stopped rocking on her feet.

Victor passed them but he didn't say anything apart from giving them his usual ice cold glare then he headed upstairs. Once he'd left Amber made sure nobody else could hear what she was about to announce. "Searching for you know what" she mainly said towards her American best friend.

"Well, do it somewhere else!"
Nina whispered back since she was fully aware their other roommate was also standing around, so far her and Millington along with Fabian were the only people that knew about the mysterious which lay underneath their house but neither could tell anyone else yet. 

"You two are being very secretive" 
Rhianna huffed as she crossed her arms." I'm starting to think you're doing something behind my back that somehow includes Rutter.. not that I care.Anyway before my thoughts start going deep I'm gonna go walk around the house or read or even try figure out why Trish is acting so weird, goodbye" she said knowing very well if she stayed longer she'll probably feel left out. she ended up helping Trudy which is her way of avoiding any problem that may be bugging her, then again whatever they're doing it surely shouldn't worry her too much... unfortunately when she's in thinking mode she won't escape that deep side until someone finally notices that she isn't her usual cheery self  and she hates it.

[WORD COUNT : 3885]

Last edited : TBA

Admin :

Hello! long time no see, I know I haven't published anything in about 3 months? but I just wanted a break away from any socials and focus on other things.
I've missed writing so hopefully I'll be able to write more chapters then *fingers crossed* finish rewatching season one!

did you guys enjoy this chapter? if you did, lemme know in the comments/by voting/sharing ^_^

- 🤍XOXO XOXO

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

20.4K 368 28
𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄 ; 𝗄-𝗉𝗈𝗉 𝖽𝗎𝗈 © 𝗵𝗵𝗮𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗵𝗰𝗲𝗮𝗵𝗵 ;
10.3K 103 48
MEET MY ORIGINAL CHARACTERS A place where you can get to know my OCs on a more intimate and personal level.
4.6K 352 25
you slowly realise you weren't meant to save the world. you were meant to destroy it. the 100 ( season 1 - tba ) fem!oc 𝒙 be...
245K 6.5K 55
Welcome to your new life. ⠀⠀⠀⠀meet my oc's | random ⠀⠀⠀⠀olivia martin © 2016 -- ongoing ⠀⠀⠀⠀( cover by me / @iydiamartin )