Torn

By ElinorLlew

BOOK 1 ❤️❤️ After Arabella's step-father goes out to get a new way to harm her mother and herself , her mothe... More

Intro
Second Intro
One
Two
More people
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
IMPORTANT
35
36
37
38
39
40
Omg, there will be a sequal?!
THANK YOU OMG
Hey guys...

21

2.1K 51 11
By ElinorLlew

I'm getting lazy of writing the name of the chapters so now your getting boring numbers :)

~Alicia's POV~

I walked around to the front of her house with a tear dropping down one after another.

I wiped the tears away and opened the limo door, getting in along side Camila, I opened the middle box and picked out a bottle of water which I took a swig of before closing its lid and placing it in the cup hold to my left.

I watched out the tinted windows as the city buildings zoomed past, we quickly arrived at the airport where we all got out of the car, thanking the driver on are way.

~

The plane landed so we all sat up.

I stretched and lifted up my hand luggage bag and following my family off of the plane where I followed them to two black BMW's.

We loaded into the cars and made our way home.

When we got home we all made our way out of the cars and towards the house, my mother unlocked the door and let us flood in with all our luggage.

I carried all my bags upstairs and into my room where I unloaded my luggage into there rightful places before grabbing my phone and messaging Bella.

(Alicia in italic and bella in bold italic)

Hey Princesa , just landed in Spain, how are you? Xx

Ciao Miele, great to hear, stay safe x

No clue what you just said but alright, call you soon xx

Yeah, Addio x

~

I threw my phone onto my bed and looked outside my window, the sun was starting to set so I rushed downstairs and made myself a sandwich which I ate quickly and ran back to my room.

When I made it inside my room I locked my door and walked towards the window that's on the right side of my room (from where I'm looking, if your on the outside it would be on the left)

I opened the window that lead you onto the slanting roof and climbed out, after I landed on the slates I reached my hand towards the higher roof and used it to pull myself up onto it.

When I got up I sat on the tiling before finally laying down flat on my back and watching the stars.

(That's Alicia's room)

After awhile I finally decided to go inside so I climbed my way down and entered through my window, when the warm room air touched my skin it sent shivers down my spine.

~

I changed into grey joggers and a grey copped hoodie before laying on my bed and falling asleep.

~Bella's POV~

Morning

I rubbed my sleep filled eyes before leaning up and stretching my muscles.

I yawned while getting up and walking to the bathroom where I brushed my teeth.

I took my Pjs off and folded them into neat piles and placing them on the counter, I opened the showers glass door and got in before closing it behind me and switching the shower head on.

I cleaned my body and washed my hair quickly so I could get out as soon as possible.

I dried off and picked out my clothing, I decided on a dark green bikini set and denim ripped shorts along with flipflops and sunglasses.

Nothing too showy but enough to look like I've at least tried to look good.

Before leaving I grabbed some sun cream and rubbed some in over myself so I won't get any burns.

~

I made my way out of the house and into the back garden where I went straight to the wooden shed, I pulled out a float and a pump to blow it up.

I stretched the long float out and searched for the pipe hole, once I found it I attached the pump and started blowing it up.

After a minute or so it finally fully blew up, I placed in onto the water before taking my shorts off and dropping them onto a sun bed.

I got onto the float and pushed away from the edge of the pool so I could float around.

~

After awhile of sunbathing on the float I decided to get off, I used my arms to bring me to the edge of the pool then I climbed out easily.

I reached for the float and brought it out, I undid the cap so the air will flow out.

Once it was flat again I rolled it up and placed it beside the sun bed.

I picked my shirts up and pulled them over my fairly dry bikini bottoms.

I walked towards the house and decided to make some food, I searched the cupboards for pasta, cheese and chilli sauce, after I found the ingredients I boiled the kettle and got a pan out.

I placed the pan on the stove before pouring the pasta in, I then reached for the boiled kettle and poured the scorching water into the pan and filling it to just above the pasta.

I placed the kettle down and searched for a bowl and a wooden spoon, I mixed the pasta around before taking the spoon out and placing it on the side.

I searched through Twitter as I waited for the pasta to be ready.

~

After awhile the pasta was finally ready so I turned the stove off and drained the pasta, so there was no water left.

I tipped the pasta into the bowl then placed the pan and wooden spoon into the dish washer.

I grated some cheese then put the cheese over the pasta before grabbing the chilli sauce bottle and squeezing it out onto the pasta.

I grabbed a spoon and mixed the contents in until the chilli sauce wasn't just on the top, before placing more cheese over the dish and cleaning away the ingredients.

I carried my bowl over to the counter and lifted myself onto a chair before eating my pasta.

Once I was finished I cleaned up my bowl and the pan from earlier, I dried them then pushed them into there cupboards before skipping out of the kitchen and up to my room.

When I got to my room I walked to my desk and grabbed a drawing book then opening it to a free page, I started drawing.

My fingers moved around the page without my brain concentrating on it, my fingers did as they pleased, i start using my finger to smudge various areas of the drawing.

I removed the pencil from the paper and gasped at what I've created, it was beautiful..

.......

A/N: thanks for reading beauts!!

And remember TPWK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

995K 31.6K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
205K 3.6K 81
Alicia has been abused by her mom and step-dad for the past 2 and a half years, plus she has also been bullied for the past 2 and a half years. What...
8.1K 115 14
16 year old Chasity Armando lived a totally different life than her peers. Having a abusive mom and stepfather, being treated as a slave, as well as...
1.3M 36.5K 68
~ongoing~ ~unedited~ After eleven year old Parker is faced with her stepfather's death, she has to move in with her five older brothers. Her newly...