Torn

By ElinorLlew

BOOK 1 ❤️❤️ After Arabella's step-father goes out to get a new way to harm her mother and herself , her mothe... More

Intro
Second Intro
One
Two
More people
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Nineteen
Twenty
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
IMPORTANT
35
36
37
38
39
40
Omg, there will be a sequal?!
THANK YOU OMG
Hey guys...

Eighteen

2.6K 52 27
By ElinorLlew

Hello beauts!
I'm back :)

⚠️ quick question! Can you see the song above 👆🏻⚠️

~Bella's POV~

We were driving down the empty motorway, we as in myself, Dante, Val and Alex.

I look out of the back window before screaming
"What's wrong?!" Alex says while speeding up slightly
"Someone's chasing us! HURRY UP!!" I shout while turning back around to face them.

Alex puts his foot down, the car starts speeding down the road as the cars behind slowly get closer and closer.

We drive past buildings and extra lanes until we get back to the main road.

They're still close behind.

One car suddenly comes up behind us and hits into the BMW pushing it over slightly.

They do this for 10 minutes until Alex's hand slips and the car goes through the roads fence.

We flew through the air.
My hair flipped over my face.
A churning feeling makes me snap my eyes shut.

I hear my brothers shout seconds before we hit the card concrete.

Black...

I wake up screaming with sweat dripping down my body.

My hair clings to my skin and the blanket lays on the floor from all my thrashing around.

All my brothers along with my papá and mama rush into my room
"Oh baby" my mama says while coming towards my shaking body and wrapping me in her arms.

Tears pour down my cheek as I lean into her.

I feel my bed dip beside me as Val places a hand on my knee, then I feel my papá sit beside me and he rubs circles in my back to try calm me.

After awhile of furious shaking I finally calm down enough to look up.

I wipe my eyes and look up to see all my brothers and family in the room.

Some brothers asleep on the floor, others sat up biting there nails or on their phones while my parents are next to me still rubbing circles and other shapes on my back.

"Get some more rest I will tell the boys your fine" mama whispers to me as she lets go of my frame.

I kiss her cheek before she gets too far away before turning back and hugging my father before he gets up.

~

Around 5 minutes later everyone had left my room and allowed me to sleep.

~

I wake up yawning, although I'm no longer covered in sweat I still feel sticky and dirty so I get out of my bed and I wonder towards the bathroom and walk inside, I take my clothes off and place them into the nearly full washing basket.

I open the glass door and walk in before closing it behind me and switching the shower knob on.

I clean my body viciously to try get rid of all evidence and memory of last nights nightmare.

After awhile I finally step out of the shower and search for a clean towel, after finding one I wrap it around me before drying myself and going to the closet.

I think today's the day I tell my father and brothers I like girls.

Mama and Val already know..
Mama from me telling her before and Val from a few nights ago.

I decide to change into black ripped jeans, a burgundy tight fitting cropped top and white hoodie.

The white hoodie had the writing 'Fruit bowl' on it.

My Mama had given me it after I came out to her around two years ago.

~

I place my rings on my hand and reach for my sunglasses, I put them ontop of my head before exiting my room and sneaking down the stairs.

I peak around the corner at my entire family chatting away.

I take a deep breathe before walking around the corner and crossing my fingers behind my back.

All the heads turn to me, they hadn't seemed to notice my jumper yet, well apart from Mama and Val.

"I don't think they get it" Val says out loud.
"I believe they don't" Mama joins in.

Val, Mama and I all start laughing.

"Hey! Why are you laugh- WAIT!! OMG!" Matt screeches while jumping up and pulling me into a hug "my sisters a fruit bowl, I love youuu" he grins at me, finally understanding what my jumper meant.

"I love you too" I smile as he pulls away.

"One down four to go" Val chimes.

"You knew?! And you didn't tell us" Matt says while turning to Val.

"Notice what?!" Dante huffs.

"Can I tell them" Matt whines
"Fine.." I chuckle.

"Our little sister is gay! Look at her jumper!!"

A load of
'Omg'
'Ohhh'
Aww'
And 'now I don't have to beat boys up phew'
Sound throughout the room.

Everyone gets up and walks towards me pulling me into a hug
"I love you guys" I whisper quietly but loud enough for them all to hear.

"We love you too" Matt and Luca say at the same time.

Them and their weird twin shit.

~

After breakfast I went upstairs and decided to message Alice.

~

Hey :)

Hello?

It's me Bella, you are Al? Right?

Yes I am! And hey Princesa, how are you doing?

Fine now :)

That's good to hear darling
Hey? I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?

Yeah, sure! Where are we gonna go?

I know a cool place, be ready by 3, wear something warm xx msg later

Alright!

~

5 hours later

~

It's 1pm and I finally get up so I can get ready.

I walk into my closet and search through the contents, I finally decide on denim ripped jeans a white turtle neck jumper, a brown jacket, bag and white converse's.

I grab my phone and wallet before placing them into my bag, I untie my hair from the plaits I've had them in all day.

I look at the time again and it says 2:55.

I take a deep breathe before exiting my room and walking down the stairs.

"You look beautiful baby" my mama says while pulling me into a hug
"Thanks mama" I smile.

I hear a knock on the door so I open the door to see Alice standing there with a bouquet of red roses.
She bites her lip nervously as I smile at her.
"For you" she finally says "also, you look stunning".

"Thank you, you too" I say while taking the roses.
"Mama! Can you put these in a vase and place them on my desk please?" I ask.

"Sure darling, now go have fun" she says while taking the roses and walking away.

"IM GOING BOYS!" I shout loudly while hearing a bunch of 'good lucks' 'don't do anything I wouldn't do' and other weird phrases get shouted back at me.

Alice chuckles before holding her hand out "let's go?"

I smile and grab her hand closing the door behind me and walking towards a black convertible mini.
Alice leads me to the passenger side and opens it for me to get in before closing it behind me and walking around to the drivers seat and getting in.

"So where are we going?" I ask as she starts the car
"That's a surprise Princesa" she smirks.

I sigh jokingly before turning to look out over the hills and trees passing beside us.

I feel her hand get placed onto my thigh which I leave because it gives me a sense of warmth and comfort.

........

Cliffhanger 👀

Will they even get to the place they're supposed to be going?

Will they start making out and never get there?

Or will they get there and enjoy themselves and it turns out I'm just joking with you guys?

I wonder...

Here's a pic of Alice's outfit

And Bella's

Anywayyyyyy

Hope you enjoyed!
Love ya!

And remember TPWK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.8K 1.8K 16
Alessandra had always been in the dark about her family. Her mother made sure of it. She never told her anything about her father, her mysterious jo...
1.2M 23.2K 39
How can one event alter the course of your entire life? Going from living with her single beloved mother to flying across the country to live with he...
113K 4.2K 30
keaton is adopted by his big sister Luna cassie and her mate alpha kane. there father jude white was abusive towards them but mainly luna cassie as s...
8.2K 115 14
16 year old Chasity Armando lived a totally different life than her peers. Having a abusive mom and stepfather, being treated as a slave, as well as...