PORCELAIN • JJK [✔️]

By Frozen_Meow

"Are you the one police is looking for Kookie? For real?" Mihyun's grab on his wrist tightened as he looked b... More

Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter - 8

251 15 66
By Frozen_Meow

1 step...

2 steps...

Her heart choked at her throat as she watched him getting closer. Her whole body trembled like a fallen leaf, tears forming in her eyes. He's getting closer and the knife in his hand isn't helping at all.

"You sent me to jail huh?"

His hoarse voice proved he's drunk out of his mind again. She let go of the bag she's holding and took a step back, tears blinding her to see less. She can't fight him alone, all she could do was to run away but it didn't seem like she had the time today.

"You'll pay for what you did bitch..."

She wanted to shout but the lump in her throat made it difficult. It's all back to her little dark room again. The horror movie she escaped from. It's all back.

"Dad...please..." her own pleads sounded useless to her ears. He wasn't stopping. He won't stop. He's not sane...

Is this how it ends...

She tripped on the luggage behind her and fell on her back, a sprint of pain rushing up her spine. Palms scrapping against the rough road as she tried to crawl backwards. It's futile. The man now closer than before. Tears fall, she sees him clearer. Closer.

He's a mad animal who saw only red. There weren't any exceptions when she was younger. It's always the alcohol that meant something to him and it still does. Even after all the years he spent in jail for it. She can't be his daughter in his eyes. Or maybe he never considered her a daughter. He's just a beast who lives off her blood and tears.

This time, he's literally after her blood.

"DIE!" He lifted the knife higher.

She heard his scream before closing her eyes shut. Squeezing them tight and waiting for the hit. Nails digging into the tarmac as her body froze. But the knife never came down to her chest, it didn't hit her like she expected.

A screeching made her open her eyes back. And it widened this time. A man in police uniform was holding her attackers arm with so much force that it dared moving. The weapon clanked on the tarmac and the officer kicked his leg. Making him lose his balance and kneel.

She stumbled back as he used his fists to take her dad down. Bending his arm around and then pushing him down on his face before holding him there.

"Pass me the handcuffs..." the officer now looked at her and demanded breathlessly. Her dad's still struggling under his weight to get out.

She was confused but then found the said handcuffs dangling from his belt. She immediately reached for it and handed it to him. Watching as he put his hands together and restrained his movements.

"Are you okay? He didn't hurt you, did he?" The officer stood up while panting. A trail of sweat running down his face as he offered his hand for her to get up. She could barely take her eyes of the man she was scared to death just now, writhing on the road while shouting unpleasant words to her. She couldn't respond to the officer.

"Hey, it's okay. He can't do anything anymore." His words were soothing and gave her strength to look up at least. His hand was still stretched out for her to hold onto. She accepted it this time and he pulled her up on her feet.

"Thank god...you arrived on time."

Mihyun sat on the sidewalk, speechless and scared. Crying silently while hugging the jacket the officer gave her to wear, remembering what happened half an hour ago. The officer who saved her was talking to the petrol that came to arrest her father. Sounds of sirens and police cars have caused a bit of a scene but she can care less about that right now.

He's been carried away by a police car a few minutes ago. But she can still hear his wild screaming telling her to die and threatening her to come back for his revenge. She hugged her knees closer and made herself smaller so he can't see her anymore. If that even made sense.

A black Lamborghini stopped at the side of the road and the drivers seat door opened. She looked that way only to be happy and surprised at the same time. A man wearing glasses came out of the car and locked eyes with her.

"Oppa..." she weakly called before standing up. The said man ran towards her and wrapped his arms around the girl urgently. She could feel his heart racing when she hugged him back. This man got easily scared when it's about her.

After what just happened...

"Are you okay?" She nodded in his chest and sighed. He still hasn't calmed down but his body was relaxing under her grasp. Feeling the safety back in herself as he's here, she let the fear be pushed back to a corner and focused on what's going on.

"Excuse me..." they had to part the embrace as the officer from before came to talk to them. She turned to him.

"I need a you to file a report. Is he your guardian?" The officer asked pointing at the man she was hugging previously.

"Yes." She nodded. "My older brother."

"Min Yoongi." He introduced himself and looked at the name tag that's attached to the officer's vest. "Officer Jung?"

"Right. Jung Hoseok." He pulled out pen and started writing down the informations on his notepad. Typical police work but it didn't piss her off today. Usually she'd have been more frustrated about it. "Your name?" He asked her.

"Mihyun." She answered simply.

"Last name?" His pen stopped and he looked up, question mark taped on his face.

"Min Mihyun." Yoongi answered for her.

She turnd to him, widened eyes and was about to open her mouth again but he stopped her by looking back. Protesting is useless here. She already told the officer Yoongi's her older brother so it's just normal that they share the same last name.

"Do you know that man?" Hoseok referred to her father and asked, waiting for her to answer.

She couldn't understand whether to tell him yes or no. She did know the man. But then again, she's too ashamed to admit it.

"I do." She let out in a whispered while closing her eyes. "He's my step father."

It never sat right with her. The name, the tag of a family member she had to use while growing up, it all felt like a torture in itself while she went through more. More of the ringing pain, the walls closing in on her like a maze with no escape. She just wanted to move on, stop things from happening so fast. Stop herself from being called as the daughter of a drunkard oppressor.

She felt an arm wrapping around her shoulder and pulling her close. The warmth made her feel like crying again.

"I see." Hoseok sounded apologetic as he took notes.

"Can I take her home now?" Yoongi asked. "Or do we have to visit the station?"

"No its okay. I'll call you for further investigation later." He said and handed back her phone which she almost lost in this chaos.

"Thank you officer." Yoongi politely said before she handed back the jacket to him.

"I can't thank you enough sir..."

"It's okay. Just don't get hurt from now on. Be safe." Hoseok gave a heart shaped smile before seeing them off to Yoongi's car.

The drive back home was silent. None of them saying a word. She kept thinking that Yoongi must be angry by now because he asked several times to pick her up, this wouldn't have happened in the first place. While he was focusing on the road and didn't ask her anything knowing she's scared right now and it'll only hurt her more.

The car reached the apartment complex and the gates opened. Passing through several skyscrapers, he parked the car in the basement and got out.

He held open the door for her and then carried her luggage to the elevator all in silence. She was feeling guilty at this point and she wanted him to at least scold her for being like this. But he wouldn't budge.

The elevator doors opened on the 25th floor and they step out. An unfamiliar tall black suited man bowed to them both.

Must be his new secretary, she thought.

"Come in." said Yoongi, without looking back while walking into his penthouse.

Thank goodness, he's talking now. She ran after him as he was inside the already.

"Oppa..." she quietly called for him. Making him stop on his tracks. He removed his glasses and rested them on the kitchen counter before turning to her. Looking even more intimidating and scarier than before.

"You don't have to explain." He softly said. "You've had a rough day. Go freshen up."

He's not angry...

"That's all you have to say? I nearly got killed just now..." she whispered to herself and was about to leave with a pout as told but he cleared his throat and called her back.

"I mean, I'll make sure he doesn't get out of jail this time." He thought about what more to say but like every other time, he's out of words and can't express himself well.

"I know you will." She collected the bag left by the secretary outside her room and went into her room.

"Come out when you're done! I'm making dinner!"

She smiled at him before locking the door to her room and resting her back on it. Tears flooding her vision again as she slid down to the floor.

Why is it so hard to forget the past and move on?

And why does he want to kill me when he's the one at fault...

But even after all this, she's still living and has countless reasons to live on. She can't have her life wasting for some drunkard parent who never even loved her. It was her mother's fault to leave her with him and not her real father. Or she'd have grown up better. Wouldn't have to be so broken.

Mihyun took a shower and came out after changing into comfortable cloths. Scent of food made her stomach growl. Yoongi was preparing the table when she reached the kitchen.

"You have countless secretaries and you don't have a chef to cook for you?" She took the seat that used to be hers. He also sat on his side.

"I'm the best chef you can ever have at your service." He joked but he's not wrong. She's been craving his dishes while she was chewing on those breads in her cafeteria and regretting life decisions.

"So...is there something I should know?" He asked as she devoured those delicate handmade noodles. He only sipped the soup and waited for her answer.

"The Dean in my college got murdered. And the next day the murderer got murdered as well." She shrugged.

"Hmm..." he nodded. And that was the most enthusiastic reaction he can give her.

"Your new album was better than the last one by the way." She said before stuffing her face with foods. He looked up in surprise.

"You listened to that one?" He was about to get happier.

"Nope. Why would I? Jimin told me." She rolled her eyes and saw him visibly withering. She suppressed a laugh but wasn't sure how to hold it in.

"The next one will be even better. I'll gift you a copy." He went back to the food. "I can save you a VIP seat at the concert too..."

"Well..." she shrugged again as if she's not interested. But deep inside she was jumping and clapping like a baby. There's nothing better than his concerts. Not to mention his world tours that sold out stadiums. Fans die to meet this man who she has all to herself right now, who drives her home and cooks for her, having dinner on the other side of the table.

Such a busy man. But still made sure to cancel his schedules for me...

She sighed to herself. Why does he even do these? He's not bound to provide her like this. Just because they're from the same father doesn't mean he can't deny to take her responsibility. When her father didn't, why should he?

She came back to her room after dinner and sat on her bed comfortably. Today was indeed rough and she can't help but sigh everytime she's reminded of it.

She opened her luggage and put her things in place as she's going to stay here for quite long this time. When she went to place her cloths in the closet, it was already full and she stood there surprised.

Again?

She smiled and made room for the cloths she brought between what her brother had stacked already. When she went back to her bag again, she smiled brighter.

"D-2 Agust D"

How can she forget her album copies? She put them in the shelf making sure to disguise them as books so he can't get the hint.

Her next day should be organized , because she has a lot to do tomorrow.

She still has to go through the cases and find clues.

"Now who'll help me fall asleep?" She took her phone in her hand and as if reading her mind telepathically, called the person who can actually help.

"Hello? Tae?"

--- To Be Continued ---

A/N: Gonna leave this one here because duh I'm bored. 🙄

Have some Suga for good mood and extra confidence. 😌💫
Take care and love yourself 💌

Byeee.....🐸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 19.4K 60
Vampire AU) Top Jimin / Bottom Jungkook "The sweet blood rushing through your veins... Oh, how I craved it..." Rumors and endless tales of a myster...
92.3K 4.7K 64
"I killed them. I did. I'm saying it by myself..." "No. I don't believe you." He says with a deep voice that was still somehow calm. "You don't know...
221K 9.4K 36
"Do you really wanna know?" Jungkook asked with his eyebrows raised. "Yes I do." I said confidently. "I warned you, Y/n. So don't regret it later." H...
276K 10K 30
|| Status : ☑|| "Not even in my wildest dream I could've thought about you, out of all the people in this world...would betray me." "Why...?" 《WARNIN...