#๐๐”๐‹๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐”๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐Ž๐”...

By s4torkive

"hey pretty darling, stop being beautiful because we're tired of glaring at the boys fawning over you ๐Ÿ˜” your... More

#๐๐”๐‹๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐”๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐Ž๐”๐’.
ๆƒ…ๅ ฑ | [name] [last name]
้›ถ | harem all the way!
ไธ€ | coochie destroyer
ไบŒ | big peepee energy
ไธ‰ | simping season
ๅ›› | spare coochie please
ไบ” | gotta catch 'em all, pokemon
ๅ…ญ | kith, kith, fall in love
ไธƒ | chatting with the sweets
ๅ…ซ | seduce the bee
ไน | [name], the chrollo simp <3
ๅ | "i only swim free."
ๅไธ€ | hot baes <3
ๅไบŒ | squeeze me with those thighs, please.
ๅไธ‰ | smack my ass like a drum
ๅไบ” | back at it again with kuroko & the gang
ๅๅ…ญ | material girl
ๅไธƒ | spanish mothers. that's the title.
ๅๅ…ซ | bonding with the underrated cuties
ๅไน | bar-be-cue time!
ไบŒๅ | see you soon!
farewell, my paradise!

ๅๅ›› | guys who wear eyeglasses are hot

3.3K 172 45
By s4torkive

In which [Name] stumbled upon on a persofinied carrot and his sidekick.

⊹⋆ ୭ ☁️.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙🕊ع˖⁺

"[Name]! Come here!" Coach Nekomata called.

The Karasuno manager raised her head from writing strategies to look at the old man. He was gesturing at her to come beside him. She nodded and jogged towards the calling man.

"I'm coming!"

Tanaka and Nishinoya stifled a laugh. "That's what she said!"

Unfortunately, Daichi heard them and pulled their ears. "I really can't leave you two alone for a second, huh."

The iconic duo shouted in pain and tried to remove their captain's hands. The other Karasuno members just turned blind to the commotion and continued doing whatever they were doing.

Coach Nekomata patted the girl's back as he smiled and asked how she was doing. His assistant coach, Coach Naoi, waved at her and proceeded to fill up the water bottles.

[Name] clapped her hands together and put it in her back. "So, what did you call me for?"

He grabbed a paper out of his pocket and handed it to her. She was scanning the paper as she realized it was a list of foods she needed to buy. The manager held a '🙂' face as she looked at the old man.

"Are you serious 😠?"

"Yes. Is there a problem 🤔?"

"Do I look like a maid to you?"

"It's okay, right? You're a manager. You should know how to do this."

"Uh huh. Yet one slight tap on your hips and you're stumbling towards Satan. Don't test me, Coach 🤗."

Coach Nekomata loudly laughed that it caught other players' attention. He was amused to say. The girl before him was fiesty as hell and sarcastic as fuck.

What the hell did the boys' see in her?

He had a thinking face before patting her shoulders. The Nekoma Coach tried to look for the boy she was simping and smirked.

"But look at the middle blocker of Inarizaki High," he gestured his hands at the panting Suna as he and his team played with Itachiyama, "he seemed tired and just wanted to sleep. He looked hungry too. Wouldn't you want to let him eat?"

[Name], like the simp she was, fell right into the trap of the cunning Coach of Nekoma. The old man had a smirk on his face because he knew won.

"Aren't you willing to serve him?"

The manager grimaced as she realized what he was up to. "I ain't willing to serve for any men but he will be an exception 😫."

"Yeah. And Oikawa would be the one accompanying you."

"He will what?"

They were now in the city of Tokyo. The brunette setter kept pestering [Name] and she wanted to yeet Oikawa out of her sight. The duo were still not done in buying the foods needed.

"What should I get? Tuna sandwich or cheese sandwich?" [Name] asked herself.

"Milk bread!" Oikawa exclaimed.

She picked the tuna sandwich. "I think I'm hearing something 🤔."

She heard him gasped. "Alexa play Traitor by Olivia Rodrigo."

"Hey, pretty girl." A tall, pale, black haired boy suddenly stood in front of [Name].

She looked up and stared at the smiling face of the stranger. He's kinda cute, I guess 👻.

"Hey? How may I help you?" she curiously asked to why she was approached.

"Did it hurt?" he smirked, "when you fell from heaven," he flirted.

[Name] deadpanned and smiled at him. She went back on looking to the food she wanted to eat.

"No, because I crawled out from hell."

"That's hot," he said in a Paris Hilton voice.

"Bro."

"Bro."

Both of them were engrossed in their conversation they didn't notice Oikawa T-posing in the corner. I think [Name] wouldn't want to see him like that because he was so embarrassing to be with.

"Takao. What are you taking so long?" A six footer basketball player emerged behind the still flirting teammate.

The called male turned away from the manager and faced the annoyed teammate. "Shin-chan! I'm just chatting with a pretty girl."

"Who?"

"It's Britney, bitch."

Midorima just blinked at her. Are you serious? I'm meeting her again? Oha Asa was right today. Someone's going to come and ruin my day.

[Name] beamed the moment she saw him. "Ooh! Whiskey boy, you're here! What's the lucky item for today?"

The said boy narrowed his eyes at the nickname and how she knew his 'lucky items'. I mean, people would be weirded out if they saw him carrying a big ass plushie or a goodluck charm cat.

"Well..." the cute girl walked towards the cashier and paid for the foods, "I also listen to Oha Asa for my daily horoscope y'know. To know if I'm going to have a good day or bad day and what lucky charm should I buy."

The carrot personified hummed as he stood beside her, waiting to be finished. He was intrigued that someone had the same interest as him. Well, he was shooketh to know that Kuroko had a girlfriend. That was a first.

"Are you kidding me, Shin-chan? I was the one who approached her and now you two are flirting?" Takao whined.

[Name] looked at him confused and called for Oikawa who was not done with his posing. Midorima blushed, embarrased, that his teammate would think of that.

"Shut up, Takao."

"Is that what you call flirting? No. 1/10. Not recommended." She turned him down.

The black-haired sidekick snorted as he heard that. It was funny to see that Shin-chan was taking interest to a girl at that.

"[Name]-chan! Are we going to leave n—who are these people?" Oikawa asked, feeling threatened.

The pretty point guard chimed in. "Oh, I'm Takao Kazunari and this is Midorima Shintaro. We are basketball players whose playing for Shutoku High."

The arrogant brunette setter placed his arms on the (e/c) eyed girl. "I'm Oikawa Tooru. The talented setter of Aoba Johsai and pretty [Name]-chan's boyfriend."

Midorima and Takao had their eyes widened when they heard the news. Wow 😳. Shocker 😱.

The female manager who was listening to their conversation held a deadpanned expression.

"We are? I... didn't know we dated. In your dreams, I think 😋." She removed Oikawa's arms and went out of the store.

The three musketeers followed her as they bickered and boasted their skills. Midorima walked beside [Name] as he couldn't stand being with the two.

"Hey, can I get your number?" she asked.

"For what?"

"For sexting. Duh 🙄."

"HUH?"

[Name] looked at him as if he was insane. "Are you okay? I'm having your number so you can give me some tips for basketball."

Midorima released a heavy sigh. What did I just heard a while ago? Was everything okay? Am I okay? Maybe, it was just hallucination.

Yeah.

"No ❤️‍🔥," he bluntly rejected.

The girl whined on how unfair he was. He didn't care. Alright. He didn't.

"You can have my number, pretty [Name]-chan!"

Midorima pushed Takao away when he clung onto the girl. "No. You can have mine."

"Can you be mine also?" she batted her long eyelashes at him.

The carrot personified had his cheeks turned into a tomato and stuttered with his words. "W-What are you s-saying? Tsk."

[Name] chuckled and winked at him. She grabbed Oikawa's hands and walked away from them. Before leaving completely, she turned around to face the two.

"Call me anytime, cutie vegetables 😍😘."

⊹⋆ ୭ ☁️.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙🕊ع˖⁺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 9.5K 32
"Wow Tsukki stop being a whore" "Says the one who joined a boys team to be a so-called 'manager'" "Well, you got me there" --- Where a cutie with an...
198K 8.9K 25
COMPLETED โ™ก semi eita x fem! reader โ†ณ in which two third year volleyball players insult each other everyday to the point it was considered "flirt...
997K 20.5K 36
ใ€๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐žใ€‘ โ†ณ โ ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ด๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฉ๐”ก ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ฐ๐”ฑ โž โ started january 2020 โ haikyuu x fem!reader โ a...
72.5K 1.6K 37
โ˜† in which a weird girl manages to become best friends with two well-reserved volleyball boys over the well-known app discord โ˜†fem!she/they reader !i...