Marvel Oneshots

By gbow1999

A bunch of oneshots I take requests No smut Marvel oneshots More

Steve Rogers (Captain America)
Tony Stark (Iron Man)
Sam Wilson (Falcon)
Clint Burton (Hawkeye)
Pietro Maximoff (Quicksilver)
James Rhodes (War Machine)
Peter Parker (Spiderman)
T'Challa (Black Panther)
Stephen Strange (Dr. Strange)
Bucky Barnes (Winter Soldier)
Scott Lang (Antman)
Thor
Captain America
Falcon
Spiderman
Iron man
Quicksilver
Bruce Banner (Hulk)
Winter Soldier
War Machine
Black Panther
Falcon
Dr. Strange
Hawkeye
Antman
Yon Rogg
Mysterio
Winter Soldier
Spiderman
Captain America
Natasha Romanoff (Black Widow)
Carol Danvers (Captain Marvel)
Hulk
Thor
Iron Man
Spiderman
Winter Soldier
Captain America
Loki
Black Widow
Quicksilver

Hawkeye

1.2K 25 0
By gbow1999

One minute I was talking to my husband and then everything went dark. When my eyes opened again my husband was gone and the kids were looking around.

"Clint!" I yelled as I looked around.

I quickly ran and grabbed my phone dialing his number. When I got his voicemail fear crept into my mind. I decided that I would wait and not let my mind wonder on all the bad things that could of happened.

When it was finally night time and I had yet to hear from him, I decided to worry.

"Mommy, we're is dad?" My daughter asked softly.

"He had some work to catch up on." I said as I put both her and her brother to bed.

She nodded her head and went to sleep. I found myself walking outside and sitting on the porch. Back when Clint was with the avengers I would come out here and wait for him to call me.

"(Y/n)." A gentle voice said out of breath.

I stood up and saw Clint looking at me. His hair was different and he looked older. He had tears streaming down his face and I realized that something bad must of happen.

"You're okay." He whispered before pulling me into a tight embrace.

I gently hugged him back as he cried into my chest.

"Clint, what happen?" I asked as I touched his face.

"Nat's gone." He said softly.

My heart stopped and I instantly hugged him tighter. Natasha had been like a sister to him and a close friend to me. Hearing that she was gone, broke my heart. But it hurt worse when I learned what had happened to all of us and to Clint.

"Look at me... I'm here... I'm here." I said as I moved his hand to my heart.

He nodded his head and leaned down and gently kissed me.

"I love you." I whispered against his lips.

"And I love you." He said softly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 8.1K 42
Avengers oneshots. [marked as complete but potential updates may occur in the future.] Includes: Irondad Spideypool IronWinter Spideychelle And much...
1.3K 5 29
Some oneshots with: Steve, Bucky, Tony, Natasha, Clint, Thor, Loki, Peter and Bruce. sometimes with Y\N
13.3K 189 67
marvel cast and character one-shots! ☆ no smut ☆ not taking requests ☆ there are indeed memes in here please be kind!! my writing has improved since...
8.4K 73 30
Very long and detailed one shots about your favorite characters ;) Smut included but with a warning beforehand! !just 18+ please!