HEAVEN IN HELL || jaeyong [In...

By RuKiRa01

"I am the Demon Lord!" "Yeah and I am Captain America. Now get... More

Chapter - 1🌹
Chapter - 3 🌹
Chapter - 4 🌹
Chapter - 5 🌹
Chapter - 6 🌹
Chapter - 7 🌹
Chapter - 8 🌹
Chapter - 9🌹
Chapter - 10 🌹
Chapter - 11 🌹
Chapter - 12 🌹
Chapter - 13🌹
Chapter - 14 🌹
May I have your attention!!!
Chapter - 15 🌹
Chapter - 16🌹
Chapter - 17🌹
Chapter - 18 🌹
Chapter - 19 🌹
Chapter - 20 🌹
Chapter - 21 🌹
Chapter - 22 🌹
Chapter - 23 🌹
Chapter - 24 🌹
Chapter - 25 🌹
Chapter - 26 🌹
Chapter - 27 🌹
Chapter- 28 🌹
Chapter - 29🌹
Chapter - 30🌹
Chapter - 31🌹
Chapter - 32🌹
Chapter - 33🌹
Chapter - 34 🌹
Chapter - 35 🌹
Chapter - 36 🌹
chapter - 37🌹
chapter -38🌹
chapter -39🌹
chapter - 40🌹
chapter - 41🌹
🙂
chapter-42🌹
Hi!
chapter -43 🌹

Chapter - 2 🌹

1K 36 3
By RuKiRa01

Come to me Taeyong. Come to me. I need you. You have to come. Come here Taeyong. You own this. Wake up to the reality. Come to me Taeyong. Come to-

"Taeyong!!!"

He shot his eyes open while breathing heavily. His vision was still little blurry but he saw the person crouching beside him......his friend.

"You are up now. Okay? Calm down!" Taeil said as he helped him to sit on the bed. It took him a minute to normalize his breathing and thumping heartbeat, while Taeil moved his hands in circles on his back in order to calm him down.

"The same dream?"
Taeyong nodded.
"Its been years Taeyong and you are still having this dream. I think you should see a doctor?"
"Hmm sure." Taeyong said monotonously and got out of his bed heading to the bathroom. Taeil sighed.

It's been years still he is unable to console Taeyong to see a doctor. Every time he talked about it the younger would ignore or will say "you know we can't, Taeil". He knew as a matter of fact that Taeyong is not allowed to leave the bar except for doing his job. And why is that so?

Well it's because he has tried to run away several times in the past, and by past i mean years ago. But they still cage him. Now its better as he is allowed to go to his costumers alone because by know he has realised and his boss is confident that they will find him no matter where he run away.
But Taeil knew it's not the case here. If Taeyong wants then they could just sneak away for a while and go meet a doctor. It's just that the younger is using those silly restrictions as an excuse. He never wanted to see a doctor in the first place.

Taeil don't want to force him too much as Taeyong me regret sharing his problems later with him.

Taeil sighed.
If only he could do something to help Taeyong for once at least. Taeyong has helped him in paying his debts. Only if he could do something to help him too, only if he could get the courage to talk_
"Taeyong!"
The said man stopped in his track and faced Taeil giving him a questioning look.

"The boss is quite pleased this time maybe you can convince him. Talk to him Taeyong. Let's give it a try?"

The said boy just sighed and nodded as he saw the desperation in his friend's eyes. He can't deny Taeil, he is his only friend .......only family, only person who actually cares for him.

But i don't want to see a doctor!

Taeyong has this gut feeling that says noone can help him with this mess. As if it's not a simple dream. But he always push it back to the corner of his brain. He just don't want to think about it as his moto says

Life is already hard, don't make it harder.So live the good things and ignore the shits.

Taeyong said as he stood in the middle of the room, in front of an very fat old man who was seated on the sofa and his guards stood behind him. The guards were checking him out, and he knew.

I am sexy and i know it bitch!

Taeyong held his head up, gaze fixed on his so called"boss". He was a confident person and he like it that way. Even though he is scared or nervous deep inside, he would never let his enemies know it. And as for the old man on the couch..........he disgusts him. He was the one that dragged Taeyong in this dirty ditch. As much as he loves his life,............let me clarify it............. As much as he loves the fact that he is breathing, he absolutely hates the way he is living or more like his job. Apart from dancing tho. But he has his ways to survive and that's what he did. He is a man for whom people crave for. Maybe for his dance or maybe for his good fucks, but he is well desired person in his small world.....aka bar. People throwing so much money just to have a one hour pleasure with him. He has survived and is not begging. He is breathing and living, eventhough not his dream life but yeah! He is the king!!

The old man was scrolling through his phone so Taeyong took the time to give the guards a look as they were literally eye fucking him..........can't blame them though. He is sexy and he know it and they know he is out of there reach.

One of the guards winked at him. Taeyong smirked and flashed the middle finger. Taeyong then scanned the crowd and his eyes met with a person standing at the very corner of the room. The guy literally looked like a living anime and had a very intimating aura. His black long mullets with weird white highlights but it looked hella good tho.

(Author's personal issue: WHY IS HE SO HANDSOME???!!!😭😭😭😭 I AM NOT CRYING. NOT AT ALL!!!!)

The ear piercings and the fake eyebrow scare was adding up to the wow list. Taeyong knows what handsomeness is and this boy was indeed good looking.

He stared at Taeyong without blinking and it made Taeyong uncomfortable, but, fuck it!!! .........Taeyong is the one who makes people uncomfortable and insecure with his confident and judging looks. So instead of ignoring and looking away Taeyong stared back and arched one eyebrow questioningly. But the boy just smirked.

Taeyong broke the staring game and looked at his boss as he heard a thud on the table. The old hag had placed his phone on the table and stared at him. Taeyong, being himself, stared back. He was caged but that doesn't mean he is scared of that old hag. The old man chuckled at his behaviour. He knew Taeyong is a rebel and never miss any opportunity to prove it. And that amuses the old man. He leaned back on the backrest of his his lavish sofa and played with the lighter that he always keeps with him; opening the lid and closing it back. The clicking sound resonating in the otherwise silent room. He gave Taeyong an amused look and as a cue one of his guard hit Taeyong's leg from the back making him kneel down on his right knee. Taeyong grunted lightly as he felt the pain on his knee that collided with the floor with speed. He clenched his jaws and stared back again. The old man chuckled again. Another guard was about the grab Taeyong's hair but the old man stopped him. He likes Taeyong's rebel nature and also enjoys crumbling his ego but for now he had work so better get on it.

"Since today you will have different schedule" Taeyong had a confused expression. "Boss has made different plans now. You will be giving service to any person for once only and only when the betting cross 250000." One of the guard said. He gave it a quick thought and smirked in his mind. Not every single person has the guts to pay that much money so he will be away from fucking or being fucked ........................ temporarily. He can actually rest now. Sex is a nice refreshment..............but a rest is hella awesome!!!

The boss then raised his right hand and a boy was pushed towards Taeyong from nowhere. Taeyong wa startled but held the boy before he fall on the ground.

What the hell?!!

The boy was severely wounded and was shivering. He had dark patches of blood on his clothes. Taeyong furrowed his eyebrows. He helped the boy to stand straight.
"Train him. He will be the next you." The boss said in an authoritative voice, making it clear that Taeyong has no place to ask any questions. So he just nodded. Just now he had been given an advantage he don't want to ruin it by messing with that old hag. Of course he hates to take orders or whatever but he is not a stupid, okay.

Argument= bye bye relaxation.

He equated in his mind. So better go with the flow.

The boss stood up and was about to leave but then Taeyong remembered that he promised Taeil that he will talk to the boss, so

"Boss!!" He mentally cringed and wanted to puke as he used the endearment (lol).
The said man looked at Taeyong amused, it's not usual for TY to call him boss tho.

"Mm I..... I have to get medical supplies to treat his wounds" he can't tell the boss about his sleepless nights or dreams.......no way!!!!. He is not his well wisher or something. Everytime he speak a single word to that old hag he feel anger and disgust but he is clever enough to understand the situations and opportunities when he can mess with his boss. And that is not in this situation.

To be honest he was expecting the boss to just ingnore his request but was surprised when the boss gave a look to the anime man who bowed to him and stood beside Taeyong as others left the room. Taeyong just stared at that living anime.

" Dude you look at that old hag as if you will choke him to death the next second. I am impressed. No one dared to glare at him like that.................... By the way the name is Yuta and I am from Japan." the anime man tried to break the awkward silence in the car.

"No one asked." Taeyong said in monotone. He was not in a mood to chat with this Animé guy who was literally eye fucking him minutes ago.

"Oh come on! Don't be so rude hottie. I am just trying to start a convo. So what's your name?"

"Ty track" he said with the same boredom laced in his tone.

"And what about you cutie?" Yuta glanced at the boy in the back seat and said.

"T-ten" he stuttered.
"Relax Ten! No need to be scared now." Yuta was trying to lighten up the mood.

"Like you people haven't beaten him up before dragging him to me" Taeyong was not in a mood to chat and the guy was being too lively and bright. First these people capture innocent people and drag them to this hell hole and now he is trying to be friendly.

"Hey!!! I am the one who saved up his ass from that scary old hag and his minions and was almost going to get whacked instead and here you are accusing me......thanks!! I appriciate it" Yuta was really offended.

Taeyong glanced back to the boy who nodded, proving Yuta correct that annoyed Taeyong even more. He turned back and huffed in annoyance. Actually he was surprised that the man who looked so intimating just a while before is trying to be all friendly now.

Bipolar much.

"So.....what you do at the bar?" Yuta said after few minutes.

"Recite prayers" Taeyong retorted and rolled his eyes. Every minion of his boss knows the stripper TY track and this idiot animé is being all naive.

Yuta just sighed while ten pressed his lips in a thin line to prevent him from laughing out loud.

Soon the vehicle stopped in front of a medical store and Taeyong dashed out in a speed of light. Yuta freaked out seeing that , scared that Taeyong might run away and then he has to answer the boss so he hurriedly ran after, but didn't forget to lock the doors of the car.

He sighed in relief when he saw Taeyong taking the packet of meds from the chemist. He saw how Taeyong was frantically searching for his purse on his back pocket. Yuta smiled and approached him.

"How much?" Yuta asked

"20 dollars" the chemist said

"What are you doing?!" Taeyong said annoyed. But Yuta ignored him and paid the bill.

"Helping a friend" Yuta remarked and headed back to the exit with Taeyong tailing behind completely irritated.

"I never said I am your friend"
"Nice way to say thanks. My pleasure." Yuta remarked sarcastically and got into the car with a smile, while Taeyong took his seat and huffed in annoyance. Firstly he didn't liked his company now he got indebted. Ten just stared at them clueless.

The ride back was quiet. Taeyong headed to his room while dragging Ten along with him.

"You are bac_" Taeil gasped" On my God! What happend to him?" He never questioned who the person was when he saw Ten as he was already aware of the new comer. Taeil ,being the soft heart he is, seated Ten on the couch and turned back to Taeyong who was just behind him. But before he could ask him anything his eyes met with another person.

"Who is he?" Taeil asked.

"Hi, I am Yuta." the guy in question introduced himself and thats when Taeyong noticed Yuta who tailed behind him.
"What the heck! Why are you following me?" Taeyong barked.

Silence.......

"Oh! Your money" Taeyong recalled and got the money from one of his jacket hung behind his room door and handed it to Yuta who just stood there awkwardly.

"Now please take your ass out of my house."

"Mmm,.... I have to keep an eye on him(Ten) for the entire day" Yuta said.

Taeyong looked at him in disbelief.
"I got the order just few minutes ago"
Taeyong just rolled his eyes.

Taeil realized its the time for him to butt in. "Okay then take a seat" he said and got a glare from Taeyong. "He doesn't seem like the other stupid minions." Taeil shrugged and snatched away the meds pack from Taeyong and went to the injured boy sat on the couch.
Taeyong just sighed in irritations and dashed to the bathroom to have a cold shower.

Maybe that will help him to cool down.

"So you are from Japan?"
"Yup"
"But how did you end up in Korea and that to working for that old man?"
"Well.....long story short, its because my family is indebted to your boss somehow when he visited Japan few months ago and now I am just paying."
"Thats sad."

Yuta found it way more easy to talk to Taeil than Taeyong. They were having a good chat while Ten was fast asleep on the new single bed bought for him. Yuta told about his side of the tragic story and also how he ended up paying for the meds. He also got to know that Taeil was sold to the leader of the club by his own parents and has to work his ass off to pay for his freedom. Yuta was happy to have someone who can feel his sufferings and was not judging him by his appearance but he also felt sorry for the red hair guy that such a nice soul was betrayed by his own family.

"Will they ever set you free?" Yuta questioned.
" Actually I am not sure about that but I was told that they will set me free once I clear the debt but it will surely take more 10 years." Yuta nodded in understanding.

Their chat got interrupted when they heard the bathroom door clicking and soon Taeyong appeared with only a white towel around his waist hung loose and water dripping from his damp hair.

Yuta whistled at the sight that caught Taeyong's attention and he glared at Yuta.

"What a view we have here!"

"Fuck off" Taeyong spat back and went to his room. Taeil just sighed.

"Was it really necessary to invite him for dinner?" Taeyong complained as he glared at Yuta who happily munched on the food provided by Taeil.
"My God!!! This tastes divine. I am having home cooked meal after so so so long." Yuta cheered completely ignoring Taeyong's glares.
"Have more then. Ten you too get used to it now and eat more so that you can recover well" Taeil said and added more rice to Ten's plate who seems actually relaxed now.

Dinner ended with Taeyong being as irritated as fuck, Ten and Yuta overloaded themselves with the food and Taeil having people other than his friend to praise his cooking skills.

Taeyong was not enjoying his friend's attention being taken away from him.

They sat down on their respected beds while Yuta just took a chair.
"Seriously you will be watching us for the entire night?" Taeyong said irritated.
And Yuta just winked as a reply and the former rolled his eyes to that.

"I am not sleepy. So let's share some stories?" Taeil suggested and looked at them expectedly. And to his delight everyone nodded in agreement , well except for Taeyong who groaned seeing them all up for a chatty night.

"Oh come on you party pooper!" Yuta mocked Taeyong and earned a glare from him.

"Let's start with Ten then, if its okay with you ?" the eldest said, taking the attention so as to prevent Taeyong to kill Yuta with his glare.

"My name is Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul and I_"

"I just heard porn"
"Leechainwvsyskqjsv, wait, what?"
"Ten is better."
Yuta, Taeyong and Taeil gave a mixed reaction. Ten just sighed, its not something new for him tho, so he just ignored them and continued "I am from Thailand. I-"

"What are you doing here then?" Yuta interrupted again.
"I will tell u if you let me." Ten smiled bitterly.

"I lived with one of my very dear friend-

"Then what about your family?" Yuta interrupted again. Ten took a sharp breathe. He hates interruptions. He absolutely hates it. And his patience ends here.

He pulled Yuta by his collar and brought his face close to his own.

"Have some patience, will ya!? Interrupt me once more and I will crush your balls!!" As if a reflex Yuta covered his crotch with his hands. He looked horrified while Taeyong and Taeil had their eyes open wide like an owl from shock.

Was this boy the same person who looked all Scardy cat and haven't uttered much since he met them?

Ten sat back and smiled as if nothing just happened.

"So as I was telling I lived with one of my friend and I am an Orphan since the age of 15. I did small part time jobs, but it was not enough for my schooling so I dropped out. One day my friend's mom was admitted to hospital. She was on the verge of dying but my friend had no money. But one day he came back with a lot of money and paid all the bills. I was in the hospital taking care of his mom, and let me tell you she was like a mother to me too. He looked devastated but I thought its about his mom so I tried to cheer him up.
After a week his mom passed away and later that day after the funeral we came back. Next day when i woke up he was not in the house. I called him but he never answered. I prepared breakfast and waited for him.But he never came. Later that evening I got a call from the police that his body was found near a river. I was so broken when I heard the news." Ten sighed trying his best to not relive that moment again. While others gave him full attention.

"When I reached the police station, they gave me a paper, a note written by him. It said

I am sorry for leaving you to deal with the mess I made

I didn't get it until I started to get calls from people for money. I was already in the mess so there was no way to back out. I had no one to lean on and no experience or age for work. So apart from my part time I started to take part in street dance. But these loan sharks where ready to bite me. The due date was over and so was my peace. They caught me. I struggled to get away and got this glorious makeup as a reward." He pointed at his bruised face and chuckled but it was clear that he himself never found that funny.
"And ta-da!!!! I am here" he said.

They looked at him sympathetically. Yuta tapped his shoulders in assurance.

"I am paying off my family debt too."

"My name is Taeil. And I was sold by my parents to clear off their debt. And I am working to set myself free one day."

Now it was time for Taeyong to introduce himself. And he hated it. He hated to open up to new people. He hated to talk about himself. What should he say about himself when he himself has no clue. This will make him weak in others eyes and they will pity him.

And i am NOT some pitiful creature!!!!

Since the day he became aware of his surrounding he found himself in this bar. Was he paying debt? He has no idea. Was he sold like Taeil? He has no idea about that too. Then why was he the part of this dirty world? Why was he beaten to death every time he tried to leave this place. Why was he bound to work here?
It was like a puzzle. The more he wants to solve the more complex it gets. In the end he couldn't answer this simple question: who was he?

"Its your turn dude." Yuta nudged Taeyong and brought him back from his reverie of thoughts.

"My name is.........Taeyong. And its getting really late and I am sleepy, so good night." With that he covered himself completely with the blanket, ignoring other's complain about how unfair he is.

But he didn't give a fuck.

***************************************

Annyeonghaseyo!!

So how was this damn ass long chapter?
Believe me i was much more surprized that a lazy couch potato like me actually wrote this.

Do vote if you like the chapter.

I seriously don't know how to converse with my readers yet so..........i am awkward awkward😗👉👈

But hey!!! I am new to this okay! I will get better.

Well for now Adiossssss~~💃💃

RIP me💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337 17 8
"no matter what life time we're in, i will never stop loving you." Surely love between two people can't be that unfortunate. How wrong could it poss...
70.8K 2.3K 28
╰┈➤ 𝐍𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 ━━ ❝Someone--𝘈𝘤𝘬--help me--𝘈𝘤𝘬--get this--𝘈𝘤𝘬--bitch off me!❞ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛- you lose your hoodie at...
3.3K 167 30
This story is crazy maybe it's not serious sometimes. I write it bcz I want it. You can read it. Warning this is not serious sometimes. _sunny_
81.7K 4K 26
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+ ρєσρℓє ѕαу нєανєи ιѕ α ρℓα¢є ωιтнσυт... deмonѕ, ѕcнool, norмal lιғe. w_r_o_n_g_! +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_...