Parley Oneshots

Par Glittercat34

REQUESTS CLOSED!!! Peter/Harley oneshots, all original work!! TW are posted in the beginning of each chapter... Plus

Stabbed!
Surprise
Kidnapped!
Kidnapped pt 2
A Soulmate AU
Intern
Online Friends
Who's Keener?
Peppermint Stick
Abandoned
Massage
Hey, Darlin'
Hey Darlin' pt 2
Orphan
Orphan pt 2
Experiment 351
Experiment 351 pt 2
Experiment 351 pt 3
Spiderman and Iron Lad
Spiderman and Iron Lad pt 2
The Talk
Harley's City Boy
Surprise Field Trip
Surprise Field Trip pt 2
Viagra
Viagra pt 2
Blood
So, So Gay
I Adore You
Movie Theater
The Dinner
A New Life
A New Life pt 2
Prosthetics
Prank
Cramps
Keeping Secrets
Bad Boy AU
They/Them
Sleep Deprivation
Sleep Deprivation pt 2
Donuts
Hoodie
Grease
Y'all
Fever
Coming Out
Siren AU
Infected
Dead Girl Walking
Wisdom Teeth
Identity
Memory Loss
Tour Guide
TikTok AU pt 2
Wedding
Ice Skating
The End?
Vines
Meltdown
Lab Encounter
Heat (A/B/O)
Heat pt 2
Heat pt 3
Baby Boy
Crimson
Crimson pt 2
Purr
Purr pt 2
Lost In You
Tangled AU
Tangled AU pt 2
I'm Not Ok
Roses, Pink and White
Fate
Christmas Sweaters
Mistletoe
Scarlet Snow
Suicide Squad
Alive?
Another Soulmate AU
Sensory Overload
Sensory Overload pt 2
Eating Disorder
Eating Disorder pt 2
Deserve
Deserve pt 2
I Guess I'm Weak
When Will They Date?
Scars
Hanahaki Disease
Hanahaki Disease pt 2
Miraculous
The Intern and the Billionaire's Son
The Intern and the Billionaire's Son pt 2
Repellent
Potato Gun
Wheelchair
Wheelchair pt 2
Harley's Omega
Harley's Omega pt 2
Leave Me Alone...
The Proposal
Reunited at Last
Dysphoria
Dysphoria pt 2
You Know Why
Stripper AU
Secret Admirer
Hickey
Heart of Gold
Project
The Party
Field Trips and Make Outs
Fixer-Upper
You're Dating Someone?
He's Mine
"I'm Gay."
Parley and the Avengers
Sharpie
English Project
Blue Gills
Blue Gills pt 2
Accident
Neko
He/She/They
Mystery Boy
106 Degrees
You Were Right
Skirt
Light Switch
I Just Want to Protect the City
Lap
Iris
What Happens in Vegas...
Brain Storm
Stay Away From My Kid!
Monopoly
I'm Not Gay!
Onward
Infinity War
Short-Distance
"Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow"
Cop Car
Run the Mile
Appendicitis
Frappé
Pride! 🏳️‍🌈
Girlfriends
Style
Like Father, Like Son
Like Humans Do
Boyfriends
Love Bites
Secret Santa
Waltzing with the Enemy
Teddy Bear
Training Wheels
<Exception>
Assassin
Assassin pt 2
Reunited
Rooftops at Midnight

TikTok AU

5.2K 136 21
Par Glittercat34

Request by P0tterhead-x 

Random fact: I was on tiktok making videos for about 3 months, I gained 5k followers then suddenly dipped. Haven't been on since lmao

AN: they're both in their 20s so don't make any weird comments on that ight

TW: implied ~šéggş~

Disclaimer: I don't own Marvel.

3rd Person P.O.V.

"Peter!" Harley called, pointing his phone camera at Peter. The brunette looked up with wide eyes.

"What?" The southern boy didn't answer, just grinning madly. "What!? Harls!"

"I love youuuuuu," Harley finished, seeing Peter visibly relax.

"Jesus, Harls, don't scare me like that," he muttered, shaking his head with a smile. Harley stopped the recording, going to quickly edit and post the video. "Wait, was that for a TikTok? Seriously?"

"Yeah babe, just a TikTok." He uploaded the video, seeing Peter roll his eyes with a grin.

"I really should be used to it at this point," the smaller boy mused. "How many followers now?"

"862.4k."

"Oh, wow, really?" Peter marvelled.

"Yeah, darlin', you're adorable, who wouldn't want to follow?" The brunette scoffed, shaking his head.

"It's not my account, Harls. They're following because of you!" Harley grinned, getting up to kiss Peter's forehead.

"They're following because of us. Because our love is absolutely perfect." Peter nodded in agreement.

"We are cute together..." He nodded. "Well, I still think it's because of you and your... everything." He gestured up and down Harley's body.

"Shut up, your 'everything' is way cuter than my 'everything!'" Harley exclaimed.

"Is not!"

"Is so!" The blond jumped onto the couch where Peter was sitting, attacking the smaller boy with tickles.

"Harley!" Peter laughed, using his strength to grab his boyfriend's hands, laughing hysterically. Harley grinned, flipping his hands out of the brunette's grip (Peter never used his full strength with Harley) and quickly pinning him to the couch. Peter let out a shaky breath, staring up at Harley with wide eyes. The southern boy smirked, knowing he had won.

"You're cuter." Peter sighed, smiling.

"Shut up," he murmured. Harley let Peter's arms go, getting up off the smaller boy. He sat next to Peter, reading some of the comments on the video.

they're so cute!!!

omg i would die for themmmmm

peter + harley = parley

i ship ittt

"Darlin', look! They gave us a ship name." Harley showed the comments to Peter, who grinned and wrapped his arms around the taller boy.

"Parley?" He paused, thinking about it. "I like it."

"It suits us." Harley turned his head to kiss Peter's jaw.

"C'mere, stupid." Peter giggled, falling into the blond's lap.

~The Next Day~

Harley and Peter were back on the couch, both on their phones. The southern boy quickly set up his camera, pointing it at Peter.

"Hey, babe."

"Hmm?" Peter didn't look up, still on his phone.

"When did you know I was the one?" The brunette looked up, in thought.

"Oh, I don't know... maybe when you took me on that sunset picnic last year? It was really romantic and thoughtful," he decided, turning to smile at Harley.

"Aww!" Harley got up, cuddling Peter and giving him kisses. "That's so sweet." The smaller boy moved so he was sitting on Harley's lap, watching as he added captions to the video.

"Do you think my answer was good enough?" Peter wondered.

"It was genuine. So perfect." Harley kissed the brunette's cheek, posting the video. Almost immediately, likes and comments came flooding in. "We're almost at one million followers!"

"What happens then?" Peter questioned. Harley smiled.

"Well, we'll just have to see."

~The Next Day~

Harley woke up, yawning. Peter was still fast asleep next to him, so he reached for his phone. He blinked lazily, squinting at the screen. His eyes widened, shaking Peter awake.

"We got verified!" Harley exclaimed excitedly, showing the brunette the blue checkmark next to their username.

"Wha?" Peter rubbed his eyes, yawning. "Oh. Oh! Verified!" He grinned, kissing Harley happily.

"Yeah, and we should hit one million today too!" The blond had a twinkle in his eye, knowing his plan for one million. Peter would be so surprised... "So, we should make our verified announcement, huh?"

"Well... couldn't it wait for a little while?" The smaller boy stared at Harley with puppy dog eyes.

"Oh, darlin', are you suggesting-"

"Yeaahhhh."

~Time Skip~

"Hey, you think you're ok enough to get up now?" Harley questioned, keeping his voice low. Peter mumbled, turning to look at his boyfriend lazily. "C'mon, c'mon. You can do it." The brunette whined, Harley dragging him out of bed.

"Harls!"

"No, no, you need to eat something, get up." Peter groaned.

"Carry me?" Harley sighed, picking up the smaller boy carefully. "Thank you." Peter kissed the southern boy's collarbone lightly. Harley couldn't help but smile at his drowsy boyfriend. He set the sleepy boy down on the couch, cooking some scrambled eggs and toast to hopefully get Peter more awake.

"Darlin', look what I made for you." Harley sat Peter up (noticing the wince) and handed him the plate of eggs and toast.

"Thanks Harls," Peter mumbled, rubbing his eyes sleepily. "Oh, this is really good."

"Yeah? You think you can make a TikTok with me for one million?" Harley wondered. The brunette nodded, finishing his food.

"Ok. Can I go back to bed after?" He asked, his innocent doe eyes melting Harley's heart.

"Of course, darlin'." The southern boy set up his phone camera, explaining what they would be doing. Peter nodded, both of them grabbing a pillow. Harley set the timer, moving back to stand next to Peter.

"Who fell in love first?" Both pillows hit Harley. "Who is the most spoiled?" Both pillows hit Peter, who stumbled back with a laugh. "Who said 'I love you' first?" Both pillows hit Harley again. "Who is better in bed?" Peter's pillow hit Harley, while Harley's hit Peter. Both boys laughed, the brunette's cheeks turning pink. Harley grinned, asking the final question.

"Who proposed?" Peter frowned, not knowing what to do. When Harley got down on one knee, holding out a small velvet box, he gasped, hands flying to his mouth.

"Yes!" He exclaimed quickly, eyes wide. Harley laughed, shaking his head.

"I didn't even get to give my speech!"

"Oh, right..." The smaller boy rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry. Go ahead."

"Peter Benjamin Parker, you are the light of my life. Every day with you is absolutely perfect, I couldn't ask for anything more. You make me a better person, and I don't ever want to lose someone as special as you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and I was hoping- well, you already said yes, but I was hoping you would too." Peter sniffled quietly.

"Dammit Harley, you made me cry," Peter murmured, letting out a shaky laugh. "I love you."

"I love you too." Harley stood up, slipping the ring on Peter's finger, connecting their lips passionately. "I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together."

"Me neither." Peter let out a quick breath, wiping away a tear. "That was a really good proposal," he laughed softly.

"I'm glad you liked it," Harley smiled, pecking the brunette's cheek. "I've been planning it for awhile, actually. I thought one million would be the perfect excuse to get you to make this video with me," he admitted.

"It was perfect. I can't wait to get married to you." Realization set in, Peter's eyes going wide. "Holy shit. We're actually engaged. We gotta tell people!" Harley laughed, hugging his fiancé.

"What, you don't want to go back to bed?"

"I'm way too awake now," Peter shook his head, grinning. "But I might not be sitting, yknow?" The blond smiled fondly at his lover, shaking his head.

"God, I love you."

I don't even remember what my original plan was but here we are haha

part 2 next!!!

Requests?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

6.5K 132 11
just parkner one shots! (also posted on my ao3+tumblr- honckity) you can request on any chapter
260K 7.9K 29
a ~very~ gay Marvel fanfic. it's got drama (well I mean duh), vine/meme references, and of course, your casual Stony. - Completed. •8/4/19 #1 in h...
28K 744 26
DISCLAIMER I DO NOT OWN MARVEL OR THE PHOTOS I USE - THEY BELONG TO THEIR VARIOUS OWNERS Peter Stark was revealed to the world, and everyone wants t...
Broken Par Ava

Fanfiction

8.3K 193 12
Everything was going well in Peter's life. Sort of. He thought it was, at least. But then within ten minutes, his life started going downhill. Fast. ...