Love?. Two Love Storys In One...

By Itsjustme1188

Kicked out and left with her 2-year old twin neice and nephew. And one guy is here to help. Her younger broth... More

Cast😇❤
Background
The house
A/n
Chapter uno 1
Chapter dos 2
Chapter tres 3
Chapter cuatro 4
Chapter cinco 5
Chapter Seis 6
Chapter Siete 7
Chapter Ocho 8
Chapter Nueve 9
Chapter 11
Chapter Doce 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
.....😁
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50✨
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Haha....

Chapter Deiz 10

202 9 11
By Itsjustme1188

Ok so idk how to spell 10 in Spanish 😭^

Niannas pov

I woke up on Vallyk chest; i didnt feel like getting up so i just admired his face for a while. "You do know stairing is rude" he said making me flinch "You scared me" "Sorry" he said laughing.

Then i heard crying. "Ill get it" i said getting up But Vallyk stopped me. "No you always do. Ill do it you can get dressed" he got up and left the room.

I guess this is how it gonna be now. I went in my closet and grabbed a simple outfit.

And got dressed.

I went to Nyras room because it sounded like she was the one crying. When i went inside Vallyk was bent down to her size talking to her so i just went to see what Kenny and Kaden were doing.

I went to Kennys room and he wasnt in there so i figured he would be in Kadens room. I went to Kadens room and nither of them were there.

I thought the only other place they could be was in Jiggys room and i went in there and all i saw was Jiggy asleep and Cohen on the floor. "Jig get up" i shook him a little.

He got up and Cohen was already awake so i left the room. I went downstairs and i saw Kenny and Kaden on the new couch jumping.

"What are you guys doing down here" i asked grabbing them. "I bored" Kenny said. "I hungry" Kaden said. "Well how about we get dressed first." i took them upstairs into Kadens room and found some matching outfits for them.

So i got them dressed then went downstairs. I sat them at the kitchen island and gave them some grapes and a pop-tart.

Then Nyra came down wearing

And holding Vallyks hand. He sat her at the island and i gave her some grapes and a pop-tart.

While they ate me and Vallyk did some quick decorating in the dining room so it would be done.

Then we did the living room witch came out Great.

We didnt do the kitchen but were going to later.

Soon Jiggy and Cohen came downstairs and Jiggy ate a banana. "Cohen can you at least eat breakfast" i asked. "No not hungry" i sighed and just went up to my room.

I always worry about him but its not like he'll get help. "Listen it not your fault" Vallyk said coming in my room.

"I know its just when he does something i cant control if he does or not it makes me feel that hes doing it for a reason im to dumb to figure out" "you are not dumb. You are the smartest girl i ever met. " "you mean that" "yes i mean it" he kissed me on the lips and i kissed back.

It was a gentle soft kiss.

After that we went back downstairs and they were all watching tv. "Are we doing anything today" Jiggy asked. "Well we have to finish the kitchen and Vallyks room then we'll be done. Why?" i said. "Well i wanted to go to a trampoline park. But its fine" "oh well we dont have to do too much there should still be time, its only 12:00pm" " oh ok"

Me and Vallyk went upstairs and started doing his room. When we finished it came out Good.

Then we went downstairs to the kitchen. There wasnt really much to decorate but imma show anywaysss.

"Ok guys lets go" i said. "Ok" Jiggy got up and got his shoes. "You coming Cohen" Vallyk asked. "No ill stay here" " you sure" "yea" we grabbed the kids and went to the car.

I bukled the kids in then got in the passenger seat.

~at the trampoline park~

I got the kids out and we all walked to the door. We went inside and payed and got the gripped socks.

"Ok to make it fair we each take a kid" Vallyk said. "Ill take Nyra" i said "Ill take Kenny" Vallyk said "Well that leaves me and Kaden" Jiggy said. We grabbed our kid and went to the trampolines.

~two hours later~

The kids got tired so we left. We went to the car and i bukled them in and then got in the passenger seat.

When we got home all the kids were asleep so we carried them in and put them in their beds. I went to check on Cohen and he was asleep. So i went to Vallyks room.

"Whatcha doing" i said laying on him. "Just looking at pictures i took of you when you were asleeppppp" "What. No. Delete themmm" "Nope." why. Im a ugly sleeper" "No you are a adorable sleeper" "Yea im gonna let you belive that" "its a fact that you have a opinion on" He said.

I just sighed and layed on his chest and soon fell asleep.

A/n idk what to do. Im kinda bored rn. Anyways whats yall favorite food? Not very proofreader😳

Quote: Always belive something wonderful is about to happen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 253K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
90.2M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...