Forever love โค

Por Mammy2630

short stories on Sidnaaz college romance to marriage, heartouching stories to heartbreaking stories,crazy bff... Mรกs

1
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
Epilogue 1
2
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
Epilogue 2
3
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
Happy birthday Shehnaaz
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
Epilogue 3
4
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
Epilogue 4
Important
5
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
6
6.1
6.2(last part)
new story
7
7.1
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
Epilogue 7
8
8.1
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6
8.7
8.8
8.9
New story
Epilogue
9
9.1
9.2
9.3
New story
9.4
Epilogue 9
Suggestion
New story

Epilogue

2.1K 265 38
Por Mammy2630

Before I forget ,I wanted to share with you something ❤

I usually forget to share the rankings of my story with you all😔😔.Don't know how I forget this and it has happened only in this story only but it's really special for me😍😍.Everytime I see this it brings a smile to my face 😃😃Really sorry that I forget about this and a big thank you for this😘😘.I took these screenshots yesterday and yesterday my story was trending on 6 in Sidnaaz but today it's trending on 11.But it's okay I know it's my fault that I didn't shared but 11 is also not bad🙂.

Lastly thanks a lot guys ❤❤
************************************
Sidharth was in his cabin engrossed in his work.This is what he did so that he forgets her but still every night when he lay on his bed,he remembers her,the moments which they spent with each other,her smile.

He looks at the picture of her which he got in the basement of the mansion.He took it and kept it in his cabin.His father entered his cabin and saw him lost.

Sd(Sid dad):Sidharth

Sid:hmm

Sd:Sidharth

Sid:yes dad

Sd:where were you lost

Sid:nothing dad,just tensed about the meeting (he lied)

Sd:don't worry,I know you will do good and crack this deal

Sid:hmm...dad I am going to Scarlet mansion today

Sd:Sidharth this is the fourth time in this month that you are going there ,what's the matter

Sid:nothing dad I just liked that place a lot and as you know there we have to build our hotel so I wanted to see the land again

Sd:fine but you have to meet a new employee before you leave

Sid:who dad

Sd:there's a girl who joined yesterday and I must say she is very passionate about her work

Sid:ok I will see but what's her name

Sd:Shehnaaz gill

Sidharth didn't knew but felt a sudden peace by hearing the name.A small smile crept on his lips but he again made a poker face. He shouted at himself for thinking about some other girl.His heart only belongs to Sana.

Sid:okay dad

His dad left his cabin.Sidharth finished his work and layed back on his chair closing his eyes.His sleep was disturbed by a sweet voice.

Girl:may I come in sir

Sid:come in

The girl entered the cabin.Sidharth looked at her and was shocked.He couldn't believe that he saw her dressed in a beautiful suit .He saw his Sana, his love.Without thinking for once,he just moved towards her and hugged her tightly. On the other hand Shehnaaz was shocked and looked at him but she didn't felt like to break the hug.Soon Sidharth broke the hug and kissed her forehead,her eyes,her nose ,her cheeks and lastly her lips.Sidharth was madly kissing her,damn he missed her lips,he missed her so fucking much .Shehnaaz was startled and pushed him.

(As now it's Shehnaaz so I am writing Naaz)

Naaz:what the hell are you doing sir

Sid:Sana baby I missed you

Naaz:sir I think you have an misunderstanding ,I am Shehnaaz

Sid:no,you are my Sana ,why are you lieing

Naaz:sir I am not lieing

Sid:so you are not lieing then tell me don't you feel anything when I kiss you

With that Sidharth again pulled her towards himself and slammed his lips on hers. He was sucking her lips and kissing them with so much love.Some flashes came in Shehnaaz's mind,just like this only.A boy and girl kissing each other near the lake but she shrugged her thoughts and again pushed him.

Naaz:sir I think you have gone mad and leave me

Sid(cupping her face):Sana really you don't remember anything, you don't remember me(his voice choking)

Naaz:no sir I just know that you are my boss

Sidharth moved aside while turning his back.He wiped his tears,how can she forget him.He was so happy seeing her but here she is telling that she don't remember him.Shehnaaz felt that she did a little extra.She quickly back hugged him and mumbled.

Naaz:I am sorry Sidharth

By hearing his name he turned around and saw her .

Naaz:sorry I didn't meant to make you cry,I was just teasing you but didn't knew that it will hurt you....sorry and I didn't forgot you how can I forget the most important person in my life

Sid:means you remember everything

Naaz:yes(hugged him)

Sid:thank god,I am so happy seeing you here but wait a second how you are here

Naaz:remember when you fell

Sid:I remember but I thought you were saved

Naaz:no I didn't but for the first time I am happy that I was not saved

Flashback

When Sidharth tries to lose his grip on her hand .Shehnaaz feels him loosening the grip.

Sana:dare you lose the grip and try to leave my hand

Sid:but Sana you will not be able to hold me for longer time

Sana:that I will see

Sana held his both hands but she was not able to pull him back.On the other hand the grip was more and more loosening .Suddenly Sidharth couldn't hold it anymore and started to release his hand but in that process he pulled Sana's hand .Due to the sudden force ,Sana also fell in the well and they both fell in the well.As the man told the well didn't had a certain depth.They were just falling down, Sidharth left her hands and closed his hands.So they both got separated from each other.

Sidharth opened his eyes and realized that he reached back to his time,he thought that maybe Sana saved herself as he read her letter.Sidharth moved out of the mansion as he didn't wanted to live there at that moment because it was making him remember their moments. On the other hand Sana opened her eyes and realized that she was lying on the ground.She stood up and realized that she was in a forest.It felt familiar to her and she realized that it was the forest which was near the mansion.She knew the directions but because she is in 2021 now ,the routes were changed.She managed anyhow and reached the mansion .She moved inside and searched but she didn't found Sidharth.

She didn't knew how to find him as this place was also knew to her.She didn't knew anything about him except his name.She waited there for two to three days. On the fourth day she saw Shyam and asked him about Sidharth. First Shyam didn't agreed but when pleaded him a lot ,he told her.

This way she reach here and in this process to get a job she changed her name.

Flashback ends

Sid:so you knew everything so why you acted like you don't know me

Naaz:because I was giving you punishment, can't you wait there for a day because of you I had to take so much of trouble and plus I didn't knew anything about this place ( with angry pout)

Sid(pecking her pout):sorry baby but I still had a doubt if you are here then how did you write the letter

Naaz:actually I had written it before we left for the dargah,I had full trust on you and I knew that you will definitely save me from the spirit so I wrote it before only.....see I am intelligent na(giggling)

Sid:no you are a big gadhi

Sana:gadhi hu ya jo bhi hu par teri hu aur tu mera hai samaja na Sidharth

Sid:ya baby,I am only yours

Saying so they both hugged each other.Feeling so safe ,so calm and so loved in each other's embrace. This is not probably the end but the starting of their new life,their new love.The love which was incomplete in the past they will continue it now because love never has an ending.

Sidharth broke the hug and looked towards her .Shehnaaz knew what he wanted so closed her eyes giving him the permission. Sidharth smashed his lips on hers.The kiss was soft,slow but a passionate one.After getting loss of breath,they broke the kiss.Sidharth kissed her forehead.

Sid:I love you

Sana:I love you too

The End
************************************
1400+ words,Quite a long part🤧🤧.I hope you liked the story😊. Do vote and comment. Once again thanks a lot guys 😘😘.It means a lot to me and keep supporting and loving me😘❤

Keep streaming the songs

Bye,take care.Love u all ♥️♥️

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

26K 1.4K 20
Its a beautiful story of our beloved sidnaaz. They met, became bffs and then fell in love This story is a mixture of few real incidents of my really...
304K 12.5K 32
PEEP IN TO KNOW MORE ๐Ÿ’•โœจ Cutee and mature short stories maybee tooo hott๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต Mature content will be there ๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž let's see...
261K 22.9K 200
CHILDHOOD,BESTFRIEND,MAFIA,COLLEGE,OFFICE ROMANCE AND BUISNESS ALL-IN-ONE STORY
35.9K 3K 19
SIDNAAZ Story NO MATURE CONTENT NO ABUSIVE WORDS SWEET & CUTE STORY ONLY POSITIVITY (PEHLE BOOKS KI TARAH) Let's see How each other Meets & FALLS IN...