My Hero Academia - Age Regres...

By TeddyBumble

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED This is going to be a book full of age regression one-shots. This is not ddlg/ddlb and th... More

Requests Page
Nightmares - KiriBaku
Stressful Day ~ BakuTodo
Short Circuit Baby ~ KamiSero
New Story Update!
Quick OneShot Poll
Shy Little Mouse - DabiHawks
Choppy Panic Mode ~ IidaDeku
Zippy Zap - KiriKami
Exciting Stuff!
Sleepy Big Boy Leader - Overhaul x Shigaraki
Sick Little Boss Chrono X Overhaul
Sky Heroes! ~ KiriBaku
No Cuddles Left Behind! ~ TodoBakuDeku
Quick Questions!
I Wanna Be Like Elsa ~ OchaDeku
New Oneshot Book!
Tiny Inventor ~ ShinMei
Update Schedule~
Big Meanie Grape Head ~ KiriBaku
It's Okay to Say 'No' - KiriBaku
Rainy Day ~ DabiHawks
New One Shot Books Available!
Ko-Fi! Coffee Fund
No Regression ! TodoMomo
Little Bro ~ Platonic Dabi x Todoroki
Someone to Care For Me ~ ShoujiTsu
Exciting News/Movie Nights/Discord/Giveaways!
Manliest Man ~ KiriBaku
Always ~ ShigaDabi
IMPORTANT
The Littlest Villain - Dabi/LOV x Todoroki (Platonic)
Late Night Tantrums - KiriKami
Finding Relaxation and Peace - TodoDeku
Strong Boy Ouchies ~ BakuMina
Dinner Time - ShigaDabi
No Plot - DabiHawks
Important Author's Note (Please Read)
Coming to Terms - BakuDeku
A Helping Hand ~ DabiDeku (Platonic)
Humming a Song ~ ShinsouTsu
Fixing Mistakes ~ BakuDeku
Runaway ~ Natsuo x Shigaraki
Little Spark ~ Denki x Ojiro
New Book!
Regrets and Healing - Aoyama x Mina
Important Please Read
Lost Little ~ EraserMic
Requests Are Open and Medical Update
Scary Monsters ~ Rei x Enji

A Scary Little's Day Out - Multiship Oneshot

4.2K 94 33
By TeddyBumble

Hey there everyone! Remember to stay safe and drink lots of water! This is my first time doing so many ships at one time so hopefully, you all like it! 

Requested by: 1478860ani

Summary: After a huge playdate at the park, the littles and their caregivers head back to the bus ready to relax after such a fun-filled day. What happens when a hurricane hits leaving the students stuck in traffic?

Ships/Roles

Big! Kirishima / Little! Bakugo

Big! Todoroki / Little! Deku

Big! Shinso / Little! Kami

Big! Momo / Little! Jiro

Big! Mina / Little! Sero

Big! Mirio / Little! Tamaki

UNEDITED

🌺 🌸 🌹🌺 🌸 🌹 🌺 🌸 🌹 🌺 🌸 🌹 🌺 🌸 🌹 🌺 🌸 🌹 🌺 🌸 🌹 🌺 🌸 🌹 🌺 🌸 🌹 🌺 🌸 🌹 🌺 🌸 🌹 

      The sun beamed down on the playground as loud laughter cascaded across the play equipment. The occasional cool breeze brought relief to the caregivers who watched the littles play from aside. Clouds were beginning to move quickly creating moments of shade for the little ones who began to feel exhausted. Jiro was seen swinging up high as Deku ran from Bakugo in a game of one-sided tag. Sero was beginning to slide down the twisty slide only to be met with Kaminari who decided to climb the slide instead of using it properly. Then there was little Tamaki who was seen in the sandbox making small piles of sand that in his mind looked like incredible castles made for royalty. 

      The caregivers were all sat under a pavilion talking amongst themselves while also keeping a close eye on the careless kids. Some had their phones open so they could take pictures, like Mirio for example who was so proud of Tamaki's castles. While others were pinching the bridge of their nose trying to figure out whether to scold or laugh at their little, like Kirishima and Shinso who knew their precious babies were very troublesome at times. 

       "Do you think it's about time for us to gather them up to head back to the dorms?" Momo asks as she zips up her backpack of little items. 

        "Oh definitely, they need to get back and eat some real food. All they have had today is snacks." Mina says making her way towards the slide where Sero continues to push himself down the slide much to Kaminari's despair. 

        "Sero stop! I'm trying to climb!" Kami yells as he stomps up the slide. He tries to step over but ends up pushing himself over the edge of the slide. "Ah!" He yells as he slips but soon realizes he had been caught. He looks up to see his caregiver Shinso with a bored expression on his face. 

         "Pika you know better. Slides are meant to go down on, not up remember? Apologize to your friend." Shinso says as the yellow-haired boy grumbles in protest. 

          "Is okay Kami!" Sero says giving a thumbs-up as he slides all the way down on the slide. 

          The two littles look at each other before giving a fist bump to one another smiling. The two friends hold hands as they walk towards the bus that the school let them borrow for the day. 

           "Kacchan stop it!" Deku cries as he runs around the park as fast as possible. He had been running for most of the day and he was starting to grow tired. "Stop chasing me! I'm scared!" He wails as he runs through the sandbox accidentally stepping on Tamaki's sandcastle. 

          "Hey. . ." Tamaki mutters out as he tries to fix it. Another foot comes out of nowhere stepping on the sand again as Tamaki whimpers. "Hey. . ." He says again. 

          "Get back here Deku! I wanna fight! I wanna play cops and robbers! You the robber!" Bakugo screams as catches up to Deku. 

          "No, you the robber cause your bad and mean!" Deku cries out running into Todoroki who was waiting for the little one. "Dada help he's chasing me." 

          Todoroki looks towards Kirishima who had just picked up the blonde hair boy. They share a small smile before giving their respective little a small hug. Kirishima messes up Bakugo's hair making him groan and Todoroki leaves a small kiss on Deku's tear-stained face. 

          "Let's head back little guy, someone needs a nap," Todoroki says holding Midoryia's hand. 

          "I think you need one too Bakubro." Kirishima says still holding the angry boy. 

          "No, I don't!" Bakugo says before yawning softly causing the redhead to smile. 

         Over by the swingset, Momo walks towards Jiro who had been listening to music while swinging. As soon as the little saw their caregiver they put their feet to the ground stopping the swing before running and jumping into the other's arms. 

         "Mama!" Jiro giggles while playing with Momo's hair. 

          Mirio walks over to Tamaki giving the small boy a quick pat on the head before picking him up completely. "Let's go home big guy." The blonde boy says as the other begins to nuzzle into his caregiver in a shy manner. 

          Once everyone makes their way back to the bus, the bus driver goes over the protocol for riding the bus like he does every time they borrow it. Many of the littles were already beginning to fall asleep as their caregivers cuddled them and brought them as much comfort as possible. Everything was peaceful with the group as the once bright and sunny sky turns dark and grey. 

            "Wow, I guess we chose the right time to pack everything up. It's looking pretty dark outside." Kirishima says looking out the window which causes Bakugo to grumble and put a finger to the redhead's lips uttering a soft "shhh". 

            "Yeah, no kidding! If you look over here there are some rain clouds coming this way." Mirio says as Tamaki looks out the window shyly before pushing his face into the caregiver's chest. 

          The group looks out the windows as the wind begins to pick up around them. "Awe man I didn't bring an umbrella." Mina groans looking down at Sero who clapping softly to himself in his own little world. 

          "No worries, I can start working on some umbrellas right now for us," Momo says as she lets go of Jiro who is fast asleep on the seat. Momo begins to create umbrellas before passing them out to each caregiver. 

          Suddenly the bus comes to a screeching halt as car horns begin to fill the silent bus. Shinso stands up with Kami who woke up frightened. Out of fear he accidentally lets out a small shock causing Shinso to wince. "Sorry ShiShi. . ." Kami says quietly. 

         "It's fine Pika, what's going on though? What's with all the noise?" Shinso asks as Todoroki stands up to look as well. 

          "Sir what's going on?" Todoroki asks the bus driver to which the bus driver points to the mess outside of the main window. Cars littered the streets in a traffic jam format. People are honking on their horns trying to get others to move out of their way. 

         Midoryia begins to giggle not realizing something is wrong but instead liking the sounds of the honking as he wiggles in his seat. Bakugo sticks his tongue out at the green-haired boy in annoyance from being woken up from his nap. Sero looks up at Mina as he cocks his head not knowing what's going on. Tamaki begins to hide underneath the seat as Mirio tries to comfort him from all the loud noise. Kaminari looks at the mess as Shinso holds him wondering why there are so many cars. All the littles seemed to be doing relatively okay for the circumstances, everyone but Jiro. 

        Her breathing was becoming irregular as she tried to cover her ears and block out the loud noises. She begins to rock back and forth in a panicked motion as Momo tries to hug her and calm her down. The caregiver then creates a set of noise-canceling headphones for the little in hopes of calming her down. Once the headphones are on Jiro's breathing begins to slow down as the honking is muffled out. 

        One by the one the student's phones begin to blare a safety alarm loudly. They each grab their phone reading the message. 

        "Hurricane warning, take shelter, at this time it is unsure how dangerous the hurricane will be. Prepare for the worst." Mirio reads aloud. 

         "What are we going to do?" Mina asks as she looks around at the other students on the bus. "There's no shelter around here and the bus isn't even able to move due to traffic!" She says in a soft panicked tone. 

         "We are just going to have to do our best and protect each other on the bus," Todoroki says. 

         "That's a lot easier said than done dude. Ouch!" Shinso says as Kaminari shocks him again out of fear. Shinso puts the boy down as the little one begins to cry. 

          Kirishima looks at Bakugo who still has his tongue sticking out at Midoryia before sighing. "There's not much we can do besides take cover in here. Momo can you make us something that could be a shield or something? Something that maybe could give us another layer of protection? Bakugo stop making that face at Midoryia." 

          "Why? He looks stupid right now! He laughing!" Bakugo yells causing Midoryia to start crying. "Crybaby," he mutters out. 

          "Sure I can start working on something. I'm gonna need a bit of time though." She says as she moves to the back of the bus for more room. Jiro stumbles but follows after her not wanting to be alone.

            The rest of the caregivers sit and watch as Momo begins to work on some extra protection for the group. Suddenly a gust of wind hits the bus causing it to rock back and forth. Bakugo falls out of his seat onto the floor and begins to cry loudly. One by one all of the littles begin to cry except for Sero who still doesn't understand what is going on. 

           "We have to find a way to distract them, or else this is going to continue for who knows how long," Mina says trying to think of an idea. 

           "I could just use my quirk, that way it's quick and simple," Shinso says in a suggesting manner. Kaminari looks up at his caregiver as tears roll down his face heavily. 

           "Not happening dude, they would be incredibly upset afterward," Kirishima says as he looks at his blonde little boy. 

           "How about we all sit on the floor and grab some of the picnic blankets and make a small fort. We could just make a small game out of it." Todoroki says. The mention of a game causes most of the littles to turn their attention to the dual-powered student. 

           "I guess there is our answer," Mirio says as he picks up Tamaki and sits him on the seat for a moment. "Stay here little fish, I gotta help make the bus into a fun game okay?" He says as the little boy nods. 

            The caregivers work together putting the blankets onto the tops of seats and placing the little kid's toys inside of the fort for them. All of the littles crawl underneath as the bus continues to shake. Moments later Momo puts up her new extra protection shield and has Jiro crawl underneath the blanket as well. 

            The group begins to tell stories and play simple games with their toys and plushies. Soon the littles all begin to calm down even though the bus still continues to sway. The caregiver's hold onto their little one's tight as they hoped for the hurricane threat to disappear soon. 

         Many of the littles fall asleep leaving the caregivers and Tamaki still awake by the time the bus begins to move again. Mina checks her phone seeing that the hurricane moved past their area and that they were all safe. She holds Sero's hand carefully watching as the bus drives closer to the UA campus. 

          "I am so glad that's over," Momo says sighing as Jiro wiggles and turns in her lap. 

         Todoroki nods as he pets Midoryia's hair softly. He brushes a few stray tears away from the boy's cheek giving him a small kiss on the forehead. 

         "They really don't teach us how to survive these sorts of things in school do they?" Kirishima chuckles before having a hand cover his mouth. Bakugo looks up squinting before going "shhh" once again. 

         Shinso rocks the Kaminari back and forth petting his hair as he continued to comfort the anxious little. Mirio does the same to Tamaki as he smiles down at his little in hopes of sharing his positive attitude. 

         Once the bus parks outside the dorms the caregiver's lookout as they see their teacher Aizawa running towards the bus with Present Mic. He quickly rushes onto the bus looking at everyone in a worried manner. "Is everyone okay?" He asks. 

          Tamaki looks around at everyone before giving a small smile and holding up a thumbs up. "Is okay." He says softly. 

          Everyone files their way off of the bus and without hesitation they each go back to their dorms to rest after such an eventful day. 

🌺 🌸 🌹🌺 🌸 🌹 🌺 🌸 🌹 🌺 🌸 🌹 🌺 🌸 🌹 🌺 🌸 🌹 🌺 🌸 🌹 🌺 🌸 🌹 🌺 🌸 🌹 🌺 🌸 🌹 🌺 🌸 🌹  

Holy wow! I've never written so much before! The word cut was roughly 2,200 words!!! I hope I did okay and that you all enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to make requests! Have an amazing day! 

~ TeddyBumble

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 112 34
This is going to be my first book and a SFW story. Its about a age regression story with Shota Aizawa from MHA be your partner and caregiver. I apolo...
3.6K 49 9
Mha oneshots, pretty sure these are all gonna be gay oneshots, no straight ones really unless it's for the plot but there will be straight ships in s...
53.8K 1.1K 21
Bakudeku one-shot books Requests-closed These are basically prompts but if enough people like the one-shot I can go further into depth or add on to i...
99.1K 1.2K 11
|| request status : closed!! || here are some bnha one shots, including ships and reader inserts :) hope u enjoy! DISCLAIMER: I do not own the charac...