Lucifer wants an Angel✅

By Pritisha20

The heaven and hell were not at their best terms. Though god tried his best to keep everything at peace, some... More

Aesthetics
Description
Warning
The Creation
The Destruction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Marrying The Don
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
EPILOGUE

Chapter 10

28.3K 1.1K 284
By Pritisha20

NOT EDITED

Atara gazed at the swans in the pond as her hand swept through the cold water causing ripples in it's calm form. She was lost in her own thoughts. She was going to leave her house forever after one week. She was to live with her mate now. As much as the thought made her happy it also broke her heart to leave her parents who had loved her unconditionally. She remembered her childhood spent playing with Orion and Origon in the gardens of heaven. How her mothers would do tricks to make her finish her food. Her long talks with God about the creation of mankind.

She would miss this. It was her home afterall.

While she was so lost in her own life she didn't notice when someone covered her eyes with their palm.

She was confused and scared at the same time for this touch was not familiar to her.

"Miss me angel?" An unfamiliar male voice asked.

Atara frowned and removed the hand from her eyes. She didn't want any unfamiliar person to touch her. Especially a male. That was reserved for only her mate. And it was a rule. No other male could touch a female once she has found her mate. Only mate's have their rights on each other.

She turned around to face a tall man standing in front of her with a playful grin. He had green eyes with a beautiful smile that she knew many unmated angels will die for. But not her. Her Lucifer was more than enough for her. His dark orbs which glanced at her with love were the only thing she craved for.

The stranger's grin disappeared at her lack of response. A look of Hurt crossed his face but it was quickly covered with a smile.

"W-who are you?" She asked him after tilting her head to a side.

"Me? You don't remember?" He asked again but she replied with a blank stare making him sigh.

"It's me Adheres." He said in his cheerful voice.

Atara was going to argue but a look of realisation dawned upon her.

She squealed and jumped slightly while her hands covered her mouth from shock.

"God! You are The Adheres! The one who was my friend in childhood. Where were you for so many years? I have missed you Adheres." She said the last part with sadness.

Adheres was her friend in childhood and he was the son of a warrior. After a certain age he had to leave for training. Since then it had been 6 years.

"Thank the lord you atleast remember that I was your friend. You haven't changed a bit since last time. But... you have grown into a more beautiful woman now." Adheres scratched the back of his neck nervously as his eyes took in the beauty in front of him.

"And that Woman is Mine."

Adheres and Atara were startled by the sudden voice of authority and sheer dominance.

Both of them turned around to face a seething Lucifer. His wings were out and ready. His jaw clenched and his eyes...they were glowing. But they were glowing silver this time.

Atara smiled in glee at her mate's sudden presence. But Adheres was confused and shocked. He was unaware about fate's decision to mate the innocent soul of his friend to the dark lord. Whom he considered as his enemy.

On an instinct, Adheres stood in front of Atara to shield her from Lucifer. He did not want the cruel demon to hurt his friend. But little did he know, the demon lord will give his soul but never let a scratch on her.

Lucifer growled at his action. Adheres was blocking Lucifer's view.

"Move. Away." Lucifer growled in anger at the boy.

"No! What are you doing here? I won't let you cause any destruction or hurt anyone here. Leave this place Lucifer." Adheres said in a disrespectful way that angered Atara more than Lucifer. She did not like the way Adheres was treating her mate.

"He won't go anywhere." She stated firmly making Adheres turn around in shock.

"What?" He asked in disbelief.

For his answer Atara moved past him and stood in front of her mate with a breath taking smile. Lucifer's hand went to her face and caressed her cheeks. Her soft skin calmed his demon who was out to kill the mutt of a boy who dared to keep him away from his mate.

"My Precious little mate." He said and embraced her in his arms. Her small arms wrapped around his waist. His one hand on her back and other moving from her hairs. Both of them took their scent in to calm their racing hearts. They forgot about their surroundings once they looked into each other's eyes.

"What is happening?!" Hera's voice broke their small moment. Atara quickly removed herself from her mate and stood beside him at a decent distance. Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

Lucifer did not like the gap but he loved the pink on her cheeks.

"Why is Atara hugging him? And what is he doing here?" Adheres asked Hera with confusion.

"Oh so you don't know? Our little Girl Atara is mated to the mighty king of hell, Lucifer. Isn't that great?" Hera said with sarcasm lacing in her voice. Atara frowned at her tone but Lucifer very well understood where this was leading to.

"No way! How can this be?" Adheres sighed with an angry glare directed at Lucifer.

"I don't think we need your opinion about our relationship. I am here to meet my mate and I don't want anyone disturbing us." Lucifer said and glanced at Atara. Within a moment they were teleported to her chambers.

"How can you let this happen? This....This demon king doesn't deserve any love or mate. Especially not Atara. I had always thought that she..she will become my mate. That is what you all would say in childhood. But now this! How can she be mated to a cruel monster?" Adheres roared in anger. His eyes were bloodshot.

In their childhood everyone had thought that Adheres and Atara would be mates when they grow up. And the little boy had kept it in his mind all those years. And not only because Atara was his dear friend or beautiful, she was a special one. She was close to the supreme lord and everyone was fond of her. If she was his mate, he could easily get promoted to higher ranks and secure a respected position than a mere warrior. But fate had other plans. And it now angered him how an easy opportunity to reach at the top was taken away from him because of Lucifer.

During his 6 years of training and fighting, he had battled against the demons of Lucifer, fought against his dominance. He had seen Lucifer's cruelness from close and knew about the real devil that resided in him.

Hera smirked at the boy's restless form. This was the perfect opportunity for her.

She took a step towards him and kept a hand on his shoulder. Her smirk replaced by a fake concern.

"Poor child, I know what you feel. Afterall Atara was meant to be yours. It is not that we are happy with what is happening. We tried I swear, we all tried but Atara is firm on her decision. She does not know about the real cruel Devil that her mate is. Lucifer has casted some kind of spell on her that she doesn't like to hear anything bad about her mate. I don't know who will make her realise the true face of Lucifer. But I also wish for her to have a mate." She said the next words looking directly at him.

"A brave,kind and handsome mate."

Her words striked hard. Adheres assumed himself to be the brave, kind and handsome man suitable for Atara. A new surge of confidence filled him and his shoulders straightened.

"I will show her the real face of Lucifer. I.will.make.her.mine."

______________________________

Atara gasped at the sudden change of surroundings. One minute she was in the garden and the next she was in her chambers.

"How do you do that? I don't think I was ever taught how to teleport." She asked Lucifer who was busy admiring the small strands of hair that caressed her face.

"I can do so many things little one that you cannot even imagine. But don't worry, I will teach you once you move to Hell with me."
He said holding her small hands.

"I can't wait to come with you." Atara said with a small blush making Lucifer chuckle. She saw how his eyes were back to normal and remembered how angry he was before some time.

"Why were you angry? I don't like when you are angry." She asked craning her neck.

"That boy....he was openly oogling at you out and I know his intentions were not good for you. I don't want any stupid mutt to hurt you. You are my mate afterall. My precious little mate." Lucifer said cupping her cheeks.

Both of them were lost into each others eyes. Forgetting about the world around them, there minds were occupied by thoughts of their mate.

And slowly Lucifer leaned in to connect their lips....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 5.2K 14
MATURE story! Manan arrange marriage story! But with a Mature twist Short Romantic Story
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
130K 2.3K 11
A young witch named Lilith has a habit of summoning demons for her personal pleasure and gets entangled with a incubus that introduces her to Lucifer...