PORCELAIN • JJK [✔️]

Autorstwa Frozen_Meow

"Are you the one police is looking for Kookie? For real?" Mihyun's grab on his wrist tightened as he looked b... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter - 2

430 21 111
Autorstwa Frozen_Meow

"KY Academy mourns the death of the Dean. His dead body was mysteriously found outside the girls hostel of the institute."

"Did you hear that?" Jimin's mouth fell open as he heard the news. He looks at Taehyung and then both of them looked at Mihyun who's casually sipping from her cup as if the Dean of her college died twice daily in front of her hostel like that and she's just used to that shit.

"What?" She now noticed the boys staring at her in disbelief so she let out a low chuckle nervously. "I mean I knew about this..." she shrugged.

"YOU WHAT?!" Jimin stood up and his eyes practically popping out of the sockets. "Why didn't you tell me about-" he stopped and realized something. "Oh my god! This is what the police was about this morning?"

Jungkook stood unbothered as he overheared their conversation and the news on the TV from where he's standing. A small smirk on his lips while he poured a shot for some customer in line. Attention fully given to what was going on around him.

She silently sipped on her cup again and saw Taehyung's hand reaching out for her. She pretended not to notice and let him do whatever he was about to do. Her stomach tightened as his warm hand caressed hers.

"You didn't have to see it, right?" His tone now worried and she was laughing in her head. Does he think she's that soft and can't handle a simple murder like this?

Awww...Taehyung, I feel so bad for lying.

"Ah...yeah kind of..." she whispered and saw his eyes saddening. He must be thinking how hard it was to witness it. Other girls passed out after seeing it and here she was acting to be scared and whatnot to get his sympathy quite pathetically.

"I really don't know what to say." Jimin sighed and flopped back down.

The news had a detailed description of the murder. How the dead body was found, how many wounds and what the police suspected of the time frame he died. It was all useless information unless they had any clear leads to who the killer was. These informations, they don't need a detective to figure out. It's all shown.

"Amateur mistakes..." Jungkook mumbled and that caught Mihyun's attention. Unintentionally, she locked eyes with the boy behind the counter for the second time today.

"Which school do you go to Jungkook?" She asked in a flat tone as if she's interrogating him. He shrugged.

"I'll be taking my entrance exams at the end of this year." He rested both his hands on the counter and didn't move his eyes until she felt uncomfortable herself and did it first. It's strangely annoying how he managed to do that.

"You guys are same age then?" Taehyung pointed out.

"I'm a freshman Tae..." she rolled her eyes.

"So what? You skipped a year in Highschool to get in our class anyways." Jimin was feeling nauseous just by thinking about what the news was showing. It's not helpful that they blurred certain areas. So he tried to stay quite after he blurt this one out.

He's right. She's always been a smart kid in her academic life. And very obsessed with her senior Kim Taehyung. To get closer to him, she took exams that lead her to get a two year promotion. Then all three of them ended up in KY Academy last year.

"Reasonable." Jungkook nodded before leaving their sight to take orders.

The cafe was getting busier as the day progressed so Taehyung had to leave the two for his shift and join Jungkook. She suggested going back to hostel but there would be tons of officers roaming around and she had only a little heart to get interrogated.

Suddenly Jimin's phone rang and he picked it up.

"Hello?"

She tapped her fingers on the table and tried to recall what happened last night. If anything that caught her attention or anything that could be related to the murder.

Of course she wasn't interested in telling anything to the police. But no one said she's not interested in the murder itself. She's just wondering what kind of idiot made such a mess. It can't be someone professional. Has to be an amateur killer.

Like Jungkook said...

"OH! Okay okay we're coming! I'm so sorry hyung!"

Jimin's voice made her look up at him. He didn't even cut the call before grabbing her hand and running towards the door. "We're so dead today!"

"Bye Tae!" Dead or not, saying a bye to him is important. His tight lipped smile for a brief moment made sure he heard it.

"Namjoon hyung called. Police is looking for us!" Jimin announced just before they dashed through the busy street, almost hitting cars on their way.

Argh...stupid...

"We both went out for a coffee officer. There's no other motive. You can check the CCTV in the cafe, we were there. We have witnesses too." Mihyun's tone dripped authority and the officer himself looked a little intimidated by her straight face. Jimin only impatiently looked around to see if this was actually Mihyun talking or someone else, he surely wasn't doubting about that though.

"Fine. You guys can leave." The officer noted their names and addresses in detailed records before they were allowed to leave.

She flipped her hair out of frustration and cursed unpleasant words under her breath. This whole thing just fucked her mood up. Although Jimin was trying to calm her down, she won't budge.

"Who could've done this?" Jimin asked more to himself as they passed by the crime scene to reach their own hostel gates. The body was removed and it was sealed with yellow police tapes. A constable on watch. He was trying not to look but as the obvious works, he kept peeking.

"Someone from our school. But not alone. With help." Mihyun tilted her head as Jimin tried to process her words. "Someone who hated him to bones."

"Don't we all hate him to bones?" Jimin sighed. "Why would anyone kill him for that?"

She took a last glance at the crime scene before bidding him a goodbye. "Don't leave your room. Or the goddamn police will start asking questions." She warned before going up the stairs.

"I should've been the one to say that to her..." He shook his head at how she's so bold and calm about this. But he's glad to have her like this.

"Insider..." Mihyun mumbled and made a circle around the word written in the notebook with a red pen. Then she eyed the other word. "Hate."

The dead Dean was actually no one's favorite to be honest. But that's not a solid reason to kill someone this brutally ( as the news is saying, because to her it's just another death ). He may haven't provided all time water services in the hostel or canceled holidays last minute. The students won't be as psychopaths to kill him for that.

Then why?

She's so sure that this someone is from the college. Students or teachers. Staffs or security guards. Can be anyone. Because no one else can have access to enter the campus after 8 in the evening.

And if it's someone from the campus, then they have to have access to the hostel too. That won't be any teachers accept the ones in charge. It was easy to narrow the suspects down by thinking like that. Someone who had access...

Her phone vibrated so she unconsciously picked it up to her ears and mumbled a hello. Not really knowing who's calling.

"You're awake?" Taehyung's familiar deep voice made her eyes widened. He never called her this late at night and the thought alone made her heart race. She sat up and held her squeals in before answering.

"It's late but yeah I am." She took deep inhales when he heard his chuckle down the line.

"Are you still thinking about this morning? That's why you can't sleep?"

He's already a sweetheart how sweet can he get even, I'll have diabetes honey...

Technically, he's not wrong. That's the thing that's keeping her awake.

"You're right. But how did you know Tae? Do you read my mind?" She chuckled as he heartily laughed on the phone. His laugh is like music. She can hear him laughing all her life and never get tired.

"Let me help you fall asleep then." He offered.

Both of them kept talking until late and lost track of time. Taehyung was worried about how the incident had effected her but she sounded totally normal. He was relieved. Much like Jimin who he talked to before calling her.

Suddenly a knock on her door startled her as she looked at the direction. Her heart nearly dropped to the floor when another knock followed.

"Mihyun? What was that?" Taehyung asked over the call but didn't get a response. She was looking at the door and someone kept knocking constantly.

"Someone's at the door." She finally told him making his blood run cold.

"It's 3 in the morning Mihyun..." his voice was small and scared. "Don't open the door."

After what happened, she'd only be a dumb fuck to open the door at this hour. But a girl voice calls for her and she can't help but be curious.

"It's a girl..." she tells Taehyung before taking a step towards the door.

"Whoever fuck that might be Mihyun don't open the fucking door please!" Taehyung almost growled and she flinched at his tone. She's never heard him like his.

It's so sexy...

Wait Mihyun you'll potentially be dead by a few more minutes what are you thinking ?

"I'm calling the cops. Don't hang up just stay inside and don't open the door." He calmed a down before explaining. There's a shuffling on his side, doors opening and closing. He's getting out of his room.

"If you say so...Tae..." she can obey him for this time. It should be okay.

The knocking abruptly stopped and the voice of a girl sounded distant now. She couldn't make it out what she was saying but it was something near "Please" and "Open the door"

"Taehyung...are you there?" She whispered on the phone.

"Yeah I'm listening. You're okay right? Nothing happened right?" He sounds so worried it's awakening the butterflies.

"Whoever it was, they went off. There's no knocking anymore." She carefully pressed her other ear to the door and tried to listen.

"Should I still call the cops?" He asked.

"No Tae it's fine. I'm okay and I don't think that'll be necessary. " she sighed.

"Don't hang up. Just keep talking to me until I can finally see you in the morning." Taehyung sighed and that also made her bite her lip. She's too into this boy and can't believe he's so caring about her right now.

Yes yes Mihyun I envy you...huh you lucky bitch...

"Fine...sounds good to me. I won't be scared that way..." she rolled her eyes at the word she said. Scare her ass.

But she didn't know what in the next morning was waiting.

---To Be Continued---

A/N : Yeah 2 updates in one day. Well technically it's the other day cause it's past zero o clock.

What do you think happened? Any guesses?

And yeah Jk will have more appearances later let's just wait patiently for our golden bunny.

So...See you in the next chapters maybe?

Have a great day ahead. Don't forget to take care of yourself. 🥰💌

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

23K 1.4K 30
❝Sorry, I didn't recognise you with clothes on. Can you take them off so I can see you better?❞ ✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧ Starting a new job as a pol...
90.5K 2.6K 27
{COMPLETED} "No matter how many times you try kitten, you can't escape me." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I...
249K 9.5K 30
|| Status : ☑|| "Not even in my wildest dream I could've thought about you, out of all the people in this world...would betray me." "Why...?" 《WARNIN...
214K 9.1K 36
"Do you really wanna know?" Jungkook asked with his eyebrows raised. "Yes I do." I said confidently. "I warned you, Y/n. So don't regret it later." H...