Hogwarts Mystery Ismelda Murk...

By kashawn2000

Okay I'm really tired of the lack of ismelda love. She deserves more then what JC is giving us so this story... More

Information
Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10 (Festival Fun)
Festival fun 2 (part 11)
Part 13
Part 14

Part 2

545 16 2
By kashawn2000

POV Ismelda

I was sitting in the Slytherin  common room crying as silently as I could. I want to try talking to someone but I don't know who. If I try talking to Merula she'll laugh at me and I have nobody else to talk to. I did try the Bloody Baron but he refused to comment and now i'm lost....but maybe MC could help.....then again he did use me but I don't know who else to talk to. After some thinking and debating I sent an owl to MC to meet me in the great hall.

POV MC

I was sitting in my dorm room shifting in and out of my animagus form sitting on my bed when I heard a small tapping noise from my window. An owl was there waiting for me with a letter attached.

MC: "Dear MC,                                                                                                                                                                                       I know that I chased you and Penny away but there are some things I want to talk about. So if you aren't mad at me please meet me in the great hall.

From Ismelda,"

After I got done reading I threw on my robes and headed down to the great hall. Along the way I greeted some friends and I eventually I reached the great hall and was greeted by a surplus of people from all four houses. But finally I saw Ismelda sitting alone deep in thought so I went up and sat in front of her.

Ismelda: MC you're here!

MC: Yeah I'm here so what'd you want to talk about?

Ismelda: Look I know I said some things but I really need your help.

MC: With what?

Ismelda:....With confessing to Barnaby.

Now I was surprised to say the least. But I wasn't going to abandon someone I cared for. I was confused but also sad with what was just asked of me. I had felt very torn on what to do but in the end I knew he had to help even if I couldn't have Ismelda to myself.

Ismelda: MC?

MC: Don't worry I'll help you confess.

Ismelda: SERIOUSLY YOU'LL HELP! THANK YOU MC!

Taken aback by Ismelda's sudden outburst (that I found adorable) I was determined to help her. But I need to figure out how. Eventually I asked Penny to help and the three of us headed to the history of magic classroom.

MC: Okay Ismelda Penny and I are going to help you talk to Barnaby.

Ismelda: Okay but why Penny?

Penny: Because I know I can help you properly talk to Barnaby and MC is also here to help because if anyone can it's him.

Ismelda: I know why MC is here I just wanted to know why were you here.

MC: (sensing the tension building) OKAY! Listen Ismelda if you want to talk to Barnaby you're gonna have to be a little nicer to people.

Ismelda: Like not threatening to use the killing curse?

MC: .......yeah that's a start but ...... um?

Penny: What MC is trying to say is that is a good start but let's talk about how you treat people normally.

So Penny and I listened to Ismelda's ..... interesting dialog about how she bullies Gryffindor first years, how she casts curses on defenseless Hufflepuffs and how she burned the book of a Ravenclaw. Penny and I were vastly surprised at what we were hearing but what she said next absolutely shocked us both.

Ismelda: I also frequently show my interest in being a death eater and serving the dark lord.

MC: ............

Penny: ............

Ismelda: Uh did I say something wrong?

MC: Um....... w-well you see those things aren't exactly welcoming to potential relationships.

Ismelda: What do you mean?

Penny: Well we think that if you stop doing those thing and show a more welcoming side maybe you'd find more success with dating Barnaby.

Ismelda: So what I'm hearing is that I'm not good enough the way I am?

Penny: NO NO NO! We were just trying to help you understand that-

Ismelda: (stands up furiously) NO! I KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON HERE YOU TWO ARE JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE! YOU THINK I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ANYONE! IS THAT IT!?

MC: Ismelda that's not what we're trying to say. Penny was just-

Ismelda: SHUT UP MC! I'LL SHOW YOU BOTH!

I watched in sadness as Ismelda stormed off in anger. All I could do in that moment was sigh and rest my head on the table.

POV Penny

I was wasn't exactly surprise at how that turned out but I knew where Ismelda was coming from. From her perspective we were telling her she wasn't good enough. But before I could dwell further I noticed the sadness on MC's face and wondered if he felt the same about the situation as I did.

Penny: MC are you okay?

MC: Yeah but i am worried about what Ismelda might do.

Penny: Yeah I get what you mean she might do something that'll get her in serious trouble.

MC: Penny I got a question.

Penny: Yeah?

MC: If you had a crush on someone, would you help them try to confess their feeling for someone else?

Penny: What do you mean?

MC: Penny....... I'm in love with Ismelda.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402 88 53
The first one following Kelsey. Will be complete soon.
29 0 6
Warning: This is a story of self-indulgence. I have changed the ethnicities and personalities of canon characters to different degrees, and I have al...
69.1K 2.4K 33
✔Completed✔ ✔Sequel is out✔ 《!NEW COVER!》 "You promised me." "I promised you." Ink coursed through her veins and pixels buzzed through her brain...
6 0 2
This is a self-indulging Harry Potter fanfiction with my Original Characters. It goes through the same story point starting from the Sorcerer's Stone...