Loving you

By wannasuckmydick

Beyoncé and Onika both have a crazy life, what happens when they fall in love and their crazy lives clash tog... More

1😐
2😑
3😶
4🥱
5😒
6😌
7🙄
8🥰
9😋
10🙃
11😅
12😙
13🧐
14🤯
15🤓
16🥶
17🤥
18😈
19🤒
20💨
21 ✌🏾🤏🏾🤏🏾
22 👻
23 🌚🌝.
24 🥷🏾
25 🕊
26 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
27✨
29
30🍃
31🎈
32🩸
33🧑‍🦯
34🕙
35🔫
36🗣
37🙏🏾
38⏳
39🔪
40🛁
41🥀
42💔
43🦍
43👅
44🏥
45🐥🐝
46😡
47👩‍👧‍👧
48🕹
49👮‍♀️
50💰
51
52
53😾
54🤫
55😞
56🤮
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
...!

28🫂

2.8K 129 149
By wannasuckmydick

Two weeks later

Onika pov:

I haven't been around beyonce as much, the only time I see her is at school and since she got her schedule changed so she can take a speech class I only got one class with her and that's the first class. Then on top of that she also goes to speech therapy after school now too so I barley see her outside of school. I honestly don't know why she need so much speech stuff I think her stutter is just fine.But i also been thinking and I want her to move in with me but I don't know if solo and kelly would let her. So to get answers to my question I went to solos house instead of going to first period which mean i'm missing the only class I got with beyonce. But I need to talk to solo about getting beyonce I know it's only been a two weeks but I miss her. 

I knocked on the door and solo answered "Ew" she said looking down at me "Ew you now move and let me in" I said rolling my eyes and she scoffed "That's not how you talk to somebody then you at MY door hoe" she said rolling her eyes and i huffed "KELLY" I yelled "Why the hell you calling her" solo whispered yelled at and me mugged me "So she can let me in duh" I said and she rolled her eyes and groaned. A few seconds later kelly appeared in the door "Hey cookie come in" she said and solo looked at her "What don't be inviting fucking rejects in the house" solo said and kelly rolled her eyes at her "Shut up and moved out the way" she said and solo huffed moving out the door way. "Thank you kelly" I said smiling at her walking in and solo rolled her eyes.

"So why you here and not at school" kelly asked and i took a deep breath "i need to talk to ya'll about beyonce" I said and solo looked at me "See hell nah last time you had to talk to us about beyonce we found out she was getting abused by my father" she said "yea but this time it ain't nothing like that" I said and they both let out a breath. "Ok so what is it" kelly asked and I walked into the kitchen to get me some snacks  "Umm ma'am excuse me don't be eating all my damn food" solo said and I flicked her off then walked into the living room with some chips and a soda. "So what about beyonce do you need to talk about" solo asked "Can she come live with me" I asked and they looked at me like I was crazy "Hell no, fuck no" solo said and I huffed "Why not, I can take care of her" I said and solo shrugged "I don't give a shit i'm not finna let my baby sister live with you I need to protect her" solo said and I rolled my eyes "I can fucking protect her" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Nika I think we just feel more comfortable with beyonce being here" kelly said and I started to get mad because what do she mean by that "What you mean by that" I asked sitting up some "I don't mean it in a bad way I just think it's better she stay here you going through a lot you don't need to worry about having to take care of bey too" she said "See you don't understand I NEED beyonce" I said and solo rolled her eyes "You don't need her you want her" she said and I just ignored her. "I don't get why she can't just live with me ya'll be at work alot and she be with me anyway, you acting like I said I don't want her to see ya'll or something" I said "We just want her with us" kelly said and now I was pissed off "FOR FUCKING WHAT" I yelled and solo stood up walking up on me "Calm yo fucking tone" she said looking down at me and I stood up too "Or what nigga you ain't scaring nothing" I said looking her up and down.

"Ya'll calm down it's not that serious" kelly said standing up and pushing us apart "How about we just ask her who she would rather stay with" I said and solo smacked her lips "Man fuck no" she said and i groaned loudly and rolled my eyes "Why the fuck not" I said raising my voice a little "CAUSE SHE IS GONNA SAY FUCKING YOU" she yelled at me "WELL WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT TELL YOU" I yelled back at her and she scoffed rolling her eyes. "Beyonce is not going to fucking live with you" solo said and I groaned again  "WHY NOT DAMN" I asked yelling at her and she looked over at kelly. "Cookie we know who you are" kelly said and I looked at her confused "Duh you know who I am" I said and she shook her head "No cookie we knowww who you are" she said and i rolled my eyes "What the fuck are you trying to say kelly" I snapped at her "We know that you barbie" solo and I stood shocked for a second but then straightened up "What are you talking about no im not" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Cut the shit cookie we caught on" She said and I shook my head "I don't know what you talking about man" I said still acting confused "Mitchelle also told us" kelly said and I looked over at her. Shit they know too much this could fuck up everything. "I gotta go" I said and started walking to the door "No cookie come back we need to talk" I heard solo say and i turned and looked at them then slowly made my way back over to them "Ya'll can't say shit about none of this" I said and kelly nodded "And what will happen if we do say something" solo asked with a arched eyebrow "Then I will fucking kill the both of you" I said and solo opened her mouth to say something but then closed it back. 

"You know where mitchelle at don't you" kelly asked and I nodded "You gone kill her" she asked and I shook my head "No, but she's gonna die" I said and she nodded "You ain't gone go talking right" I asked her and she shook her head  "Nah she deserves it" she said and I nodded not really sure if I believe her or not. "So how exactly did ya'll find out" I asked "Well I already expected something from that conversation we had and you told me you had a wearhouse and a dude in there already, plus you also said you could get in contact with barbie" she said and I nodded "Also cause you cared about what would happen to barbie if we did that plan" she finished "Ok but how did that make you think I was barbie" I said "Cause you don't care about people" she said and I nodded, that was partly true. "And then one day mitchelle told us that her boyfriend work for barbie then she told us barbie real name and that's when we knew it was you" she said and I stood there taking everything in. 

"Is that why ya'll don't want beyonce living with me" I asked and they nodded "That's some fucking bullshit" I mumbled under my breath. I'm not gonna lie I kinda wanted to cry, it's just so much going on and now cause of the lifestyle I live they don't think beyonce is not safe with me when in reality i'll let myself die before I allow beyonce to even get looked at the wrong way. "How about this" kelly said and I looked at her waiting for her to continue "Beyonce stay with you on weekends" she said and I shook my head "That doesn't make sense why can't she stay with me on weekdays ya'll got work and we go to the same school so she has a ride" I said and they looked at each other for a while and kelly nodded and solo rolled her eyes. "Fine" solo said and I smiled "See I knew ya'll would see it my way" I said and solo flicked me off "That's not very kind" I said and she gave me a look like she wanted to kill me so I just shut up.

"She has speech therapy after school, you have to go in and sit with her cause she be scared" solo said and that reminded me of the question I had for them. "Why does she have to take speech classes and go to speech therapy I think her stutter is just fine" I said "It's not really about the stutter beyonce can barley form a simple sentence" kelly said and I shrugged "So what" I said "So that's not good at all, I would understand if it was only without her medicine but even on it she can barley form a sentence, beyonce is 16 she need to find herself" solo said and I scrunched up my face "What you mean she needs to find herself she has a good personality" I said and they shook their head. "No, beyonce has a baby personality" kelly said "She is a damn baby" I said. "Exactly that's the problem, we love how she is with all our heart but if she wants to make it in life she's gonna have to develop" kelly said and I sighed. "What if a baby personality is her personality" I said and they looked at me like I was stupid "A baby doesn't have  fucking personality their personality comes as they get older and beyonce is just stuck at being a baby" solo said. 

"So what she's gonna know how to talk better how is that gonna make her grow up" I asked "We also got her a stronger medication from her doctor" kelly said and I looked at her like she was crazy "Why would you do that she can't take that she's just a baby" I said. "See that's why we did it, beyonce is NOT a baby she just has a baby mind and we need to get her out of that before it's too late" kelly said "Exactly beyonce wants to be a singer when she gets older she has a wonderful voice but she is not gonna make it being how she is now, she needs a identity and not being know as a baby" solo said and kelly nodded "She has to grow up cookie" kelly said and I sighed. They was right I just don't want her to grow up yet. "I don't want her to grow up" I said looking down "Well she has to" kelly said.

"Alright I gotta get back to school i'll talk to ya'll later" I said "Alright see you later cookie" kelly said hugging me "Get out midget" solo said and I rolled my eyes. "Alright fucking light skinned monkey" I said and kelly laughed while solo mugged me. "Get the fuck out elf" she said pointing to the door and I laughed leaving out then made my way to the school.

-------- --------

It was the last period and I was waiting outside beyonce class room but she wasn't coming out so I got tired of waiting and walked into the class seeing nobody but the teacher. "What do you need onika" Ms. rays asked when I got in there "I'm looking for beyonce" I said and she looked up at me surprised "Beyonce ? You guys are friends" she asked. "Why you sound so surprised" I asked turning my head to look at her "Well cause you're onika and she's beyonce" she said "And what do you mean by that"  I asked her. "It's just you know how you are you're mean and tough people are scarred of you and she's just so sweet an d quiet and innocent I just never would've thought you two would be friends" she said and I nodded "Well you're right we not friends" I said and she looked at me confused "Then why are you looking for her" she asked "Cause we not friends, we're more then friends" I said and her eyes got  big "Ohhhhhh, oh, ok" and said nodding "Well she's in the stage room" she said and I looked at her confused "Why is she in there" I asked "She has to say a speech in front of people it's apart of her speech class" she said "shit" I whispered under my breathe and walked out hurring to the stage room.

That's so stupid why would they make her do that she can't talk in front of a lot of people it's too much pressure. I walked in there and seen a small crowd of people and beyonce standing on top of the stage looking down nervously "Ok beyonce say your speech remember to take you time and go slowly with your words" the teacher said and beyonce nodded. "H-Hi m-my name i-is beyonce" she said then paused looking at everybody "I-I-I-I" she struggled then looked around with teary eyes until she seen me and looked at me with begging eyes. It wasn't really nothing I could do to help her and it was driving me crazy "Keep going beyonce" the teacher said and she shook her head. "Beyonce the point of this exercise is to help you talking in front of people and that won't work if you don't do it" the teacher said and I heard people laughing and that rubbed me the wrong way "Fuck funny" I said walking down to the front and everybody looked at me. "Young lady that is not appropriate language to be using in this school" the teacher said glaring at me and I put my finger up at her "Don't check me check them stupid ass kids sitting here laughing at her while she trying" I said pointing to the group of students.

"I'm gonna have to ask you to leave" she said and I rolled my eyes "I'm gonna have to ask you to shut the fuck up" I said and walked up on the stage going to beyonce. She hugged me and hid her face in my neck, "BB" I said and she looked at me "Can you finish your speech please baby I would love to hear it" I asked and she smiled and nodded her head then went back to the microphone. I got off the stage and watched her feeling the teacher burn holes into my head but I just ignored her and focused on beyonce. "H-Hi m-my n-name is b-beyonce" she said and I smiled at her "I-I a-am f-f-f" she started struggling and looked at me "It's ok stink keep going" I said and she nodded "I-I am f-f-from h-houston" she said then paused "I-I am s-s-sixteen a-and g-go to H.W h-high" "M-My f-favorite c-color i-is g-gold a-and I l-l-like to s-sing and c-c-color" she said then smiled about to walk off "Wait beyonce you forgot the last part" the teacher said and she sighed walking back to the mic.

"I-I t-take th-this class c-cause its h-hard for m-me to t-talk" she said and everybody started clapping, I clapped loud smiling from ear to ear proud of her. She ran off the stage and into me, I hugged her and gave her a peck on the lips making her smile. "Ya'll gay" some boy asked and I looked at him "You alive" I asked tilting my head to the side "Yea" he said "Not for long" I said smiling at him and his eyes got big making me laughed. "We do NOT tolerate threats in this school" the teacher said and I rolled my eyes at her "Keep fucking with me and i'm gonna say it to you, and it won't be a threat" I said and she gasped.  I grabbed beyonce backpack and we walked out the stage room going to the car. We got in and beyonce looked at me "What's wrong" I asked "I-I m-missed y-you" she said and I was shocked not cause she missed me but cause she said a full sentence I guess them classes are working. "I missed you too baby" I said smiling hard and she smiled back at me "Ok sooo I gotta take you to therapy" I said the started the car pulling out the parking lot.

I hear her sigh and looked at her "What's wrong stink" I asked "d-don't wanna g-go" she said looking down. "Why not" I asked "D-Don't l-like i-it" she said and I glanced over at her "I know baby but it's helping you a lot" I said and I heard  faint I know. "It's good for you BB you might not like it now but you gonna be glad you took it" I said turning onto the street the office was at. I pulled into the parking lot and turned off the car looking over at her "Especially when you become a super star singer" I said and she smiled at me "O-Ok" she said smiling then we got out the car. We walked into the office and I went to the front desk "Hi i'm here for Beyonce Knowles appointment" I said "Ok one second" she said then typed something on her computer. "Ok you're gonna go down this hall and it's room 118" she said and I nodded "Thank you" I said and walked to the room she directed me to. When we walked in it was a colorful room and a lady sitting at a desk, she looked up and seen us then got up smiling and making her way over.

"Hii beyonce how are you" she said smiling "g-good" she said and then the women looked up at me "Hi i'm doctor Henson but you can call me cookie since that's what everybody call me" she said and I smirked at her "looks like we appear to have the same name" I said and she smirked back "Well you must be the shit then" she said and I nodded "Yes indeed, not to be fucked with" I said sand her smirk grew "Mm, I like you" she said smiling and looking me up and down "I like you too" I said and felt beyonce poke me so I looked down at her and she was mugging the shit out of me. "Whaaat" I asked and she rolled her eyes and went to go sit down with cookie following her leaving me there looking confused and dumb. 

I joined them sitting down and beyonce side eyed me. It was the dirtiest side eye I ever got, I don't understand what I did to her. "Ok buzzy bee let's start with the easy stuff ok" cookie said and she nodded "What's the rule ? We only use words" she said "O-Ok" beyonce said and cookie smiled at her. "Ok so I want you to say Hi I am Beyonce and try to keep saying it until you can say it without a stutter" "O-Ok" bey said nodding. "H-Hi I a-am b-beyonce" she said and cookie nodded at her "That was good baby now keep going until you can say it without the stutter" she said and beyonce nodded. After about seven tries she got it and was able to say it without a stutter "Hi I am beyonce" she said and cookie clapped happily "Good job bey" she said smiling and I smiled looking at beyonce. I was about to say something but then I got another side eye from beyonce so I just kept quiet trying to figure out why she was mad at me.

------- -----

After the therapy session was over me and beyonce said our goodbyes and walked to the car. When we got to it beyonce was about to get in but I stood in her way making her huff and roll her eyes "What" I asked and she shook her head looking away from me. I grabbed her face and made her look at me "What's wrong" I asked her and she pushed my hands off her face and rolled her eyes again. It was starting to irritate me cause she done had this funky ass attitude the whole session and now she keep rolling her eyes at me, I don't like that shit. I grabbed her face again a little rough and made her look at me "Listen you not finna keep rolling yo fucking eyes at me you got think stank ass attitude and not telling me why I done asked you twice already i'm not fucking asking again" I gritted out at her and and I heard her whimper. 

"Y-You like her"she said now I know why she's acting like this. She's jealous. "Baby I don't like her like that" I said and she scoffed "Y-You s-said you l-like her" she said and I smirked "Awww you jealous stink" I asked and she rolled her eyes again. I almost yanked her by her throat and slammed her against this car but I had to remember who she was. I chuckled and grabbed her throat gently pulling her into me "What did I say about rolling yo damn eyes at me" I asked her lowly "N-Not to" she whispered looking up at me "Then stop fucking doing it" I said leaning in to her "I love you stink but i'll fuck you up ok" I said and she nodded "Don't be jealous I like you wayy more than I like her, you the main person I like that's why you mine" I said and she nodded "Y-Your w-what" she asked and I smirked "My girlfriend duh" I said and she smiled and kissed me, I kissed her back and pulled away letting go of her neck. "Now get in the car Ms. attitude" I said and she giggled getting in the car and I drove to the house smiling.

Beyonce my girlfriend.

Hello peoples 

I know this chapter took forever i apologize from the deep down in my heart 

I kinda know what I want to do with this book and I feel like some of you will like it and some of you won't

Anyway how have you guys been ? 

How's your day going ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 566 10
Structure - odd sweetheart "𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔...
254K 17.9K 63
(not g!p) "You're fighting seniors now?! What has gotten into your scrawny ass?!" The teenager looked confused. "What? No, I'm Aaliyahs mom." Beyoncé...
135K 7.5K 69
Beyonce and Onika work together and eventually fall in love but can they stay in love? -- (G!p) (GxG)
5.2K 424 8
𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤. 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲. 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐠!𝐩.