Akame Ga Kill reacts to My He...

By GoldenFang17

General Najenda and Akame has finally lived peacefully after overthrowing the Empire. But, a sudden warp deli... More

The Reunion
Izuku Midoriya: Origin
What it Takes to be a Hero
Roaring Muscles
Starting Line
What Can I Do For Now
Rage, You Damn Nerd
Deku Vs. Kacchan
Bakugo's Start Line
Yeah, Just Do Your Best, Iida!
Encounter with the Unknown
Game Over
All Might
In Each of Our Hearts
That's the Idea, Ochaco
Roaring Sports Festival
In Their Own Quirky Ways
Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
Cavalry Battle Finale
The Boy Born with Everything
Victory or Defeat
Battle on, Challengers!
Bakugo Vs. Uraraka
Shoto Todoroki: Origin
Fight on, Iida!
Todoroki Vs. Bakugo
Time to Pick Some Names
Bizarre! Gran Torino Appears!
Midoriya and Shigaraki
Hero Killer: Stain Vs. U.A.Students
Climax
The Aftermath of Hero Killer: Stain
Everyone's Internships
Listen Up!!! A Tale from the Past
Yaoyorozu: Rising
Stripping the Varnish
Katsuki Bakugo: Origin
Encounter
Game Start
Wild Wild Pussycats

Gear up for Final Exams

3.6K 49 33
By GoldenFang17

"Live TV till afternoon! Today's topic is: "Is sexiness necessary for hero work?" And so, we have these two in the studio today... A rookie hero who debuted just this year, Mt. Lady, and... Midnight, who is currently teaching at U.A. High School! Thank you both for coming today. Please, have a seat.

Now, Midnight, when you first debuted, your costume was so extreme that it created a stir, eventually leading to the "Regulations for Exposed Skin in Costumes" bill being submitted to the National Diet. You're known as a veteran hero who changed the country." The host of the show said.

"It's still pretty bad right now, though." Mt. Lady said.

"Now I'm going for the "ultra-thin" style. Many say that because of the nature of their Quirks, clothes obstruct their abilities. It's not a matter of whether or not sexiness is necessary, but rather than the result of necessity became seen as sexy." Midnight said.

"It's just what you like, right?" Mt. Lady asked with a sarcastic look.

"What's with you? Trying to pick a fight?" Midnight asked with a tone of anger in her voice.

"Of course not! It's just, how do I put it-- I think you're amazing! For your age." Mt. Lady said with a secret smug on her face.

"Oh boy, two hot ladies are now at it!" Bols said.

"Is there any problem with Midnight's hero costume? I don't see any problem with it." Tatsumi said.

'So Tatsumi doesn't care if someone wears a half-naked attire as their costume? Now I know!' Every admirer of Tatsumi thought.

"Uh... Did you feel that?" Run asked.

"Yeah. Those five have their plans again at Tatsumi. What a lucky poor lad." Wave said.

"Is that even an issue for them?! Think about the villains who rip every innocent people's lives in a day!" Lubbock exclaimed.

"Now, now. They should talk about certain things too about the heroes' attires and personal stuff, which may allow them to know them better." Najenda chuckled.

"Are you trying to show that your only redeeming feature is your youth? Even though you're not that young?" Midnight angrily asked.

"I'm saying that if the older generation tries too hard, then it's hopeless for us younger folks!" Mt. Lady yelled.

"You little..." Midnight uttered as the two fought on TV.

"Hey, watch your hands!"

"You, too! Oh, jeez!"

"Stop pulling! It'll rip!"

"It's ripped!"

"What an incredible episode!" Mineta exclaimed in joy as he was watching the episode through his computer and the opening started to play.

"Immatures." Akame said.

"Well, in terms of age, they won't hold back and will fight against each other for their pride." Najenda said.

"But both of them are hot, though." Wave said.

"Eh? So you do now like them more because of their attire?" Kurome asked.

"What's wrong with complimenting them?" Wave asked and the two stared at each other.

The title "Gear up for Final Exams" appeared on the screen.

"Okay, that's it for class. There's only one week left until the final exams. You all are studying properly, right? I'm sure you already know, but it won't just be a written exam. There's also a practical component. Make sure you train your minds and bodies at the same time. That's all." Aizawa said and he closes the door.

"I haven't studied at all!" Mina ranked 19th place in midterms and Denki in the 20th cried.

"With the sports festival and internship, I didn't study at all!" Denki added.

"It's true that we had one event after another, but..." Tokoyami, who ranked 14th in the midterm said.

"For the midterms, we'd just started school, so they didn't cover much, so I didn't have a hard time with them, but with the back-to-back events and stuff, the finals will be different..." Sato ranked in 12th place said to Koda who ranked 11th in midterms.

"It'll be tough since there's a practical exam, too." Mineta said with a confident smug who was ranked on 9th in midterms.

"N-Ninth on the midterms?!" Mina and Denki cried.

"And here I thought you were one of us!" Mina cried.

"Guys like you are only likeable if they're dumb...! Where's the demand for this?!" Denki angrily asked.

"The world, I guess." Mineta replied with a smug.

"I guess perverts like him aren't dumb at all." Akame said.

"Ninth?! How he became more intelligent than Sato, Tokoyami, and Koda?!" Seryu asked.

"We always judge the book by its cover. Now you've witnessed one of your mistakes once again." Meliodas said.

"M-Mineta is sm-smart too...?" Sheele uttered in shock.

"Ashido, Kaminari! L-Let's do our best! We all want to go to the training camp together, right?" Izuku ranked in the 4th said.

"Yes! As class rep, I also have high hopes that you'll all be moved to action!" Iida ranked in the 2nd added.

"It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class." Shoto ranked in 5th said.

"Be careful with your words!" Denki uttered in a hurtful way.

"Izuku in the 4th? Not bad." Akame said with a smile.

"It's fine... Izuku is still in the top 5 of most intelligent students at Class 1-A..." Seryu sobbed.

"You two, I may be able to be of assistance with the class lectures." Momo said who ranked 1st in midterms.

"Yao-momo!" Denki and Mina exclaimed in joy.

"I can't help at all with the practical, though..." Momo uttered in a gloomy mood.

"Even if she's the number one on midterms, she still has weaknesses." Budou said.

"I agree. Nobody's perfect though." Tatsumi said.

"You are already perfect for me, Tatsumi!" Esdeath said.

"Eh?" Tatsumi asked.

"Tatsumi is already perfect in terms of combat and... and..." Chelsea uttered while blushing and showed a seducing look.

"Oh, no. Not again..." Saitama uttered.

"And what...?" Tatsumi asked.

"She wants the D." Kizaru whispered to Saitama and he nodded.

"I'm not one of those two, but can I join, too? I'm having some trouble with quadratic functions..." Jiro ranked 7th in midterms said.

"Huh?" Momo asked.

"Sorry, me too! How are you with classical Japanese?" Sero ranked in 17th begged.

"Huh?" Momo asked.

"I'd like to join, too. There's a bunch of stuff I don't get..." Ojiro ranked 8th in midterms said.

"Please!" The three said to Momo.

"Everyone! Yes, of course!" Momo blushed after her classmates asked for her help.

"All right!" The three exclaimed in joy.

"Then, let us hold a study session at my residence this weekend!" Momo said.

"Seriously? I can't wait to see your house!" Mina said.

"Oh, in that case, I must tell Mother and have her open up the hall!" Momo said.

"Hall?!" Some asked.

"What kind of tea are you all partial to?" Momo asked.

"Tea?!"

"In my family, we always drink Harrod's or Wedgwood, so if you have any preference, let me know! Of course, you can trust me to help you study too! I will definitely show you how I can help!" Momo said in a bouncy mood.

'It's like she casually slapped me with the huge difference in how we were born...' Denki thought.

'...but her bounciness is so cute that I don't care.' Jiro thought as they are in the state of fluffiness.

"Ah, I wish we could live the same as them!" Leone said.

"It's both fun and hard to be a student though." Najenda said.

"We don't care! For as long as we can gain memories together as family and friends, right Jaegers?" Leone asked.

"Y-Yeah..." Bols said as some were flustered by Leone's words.

'Even if she was one of our enemies, she treats us like true friends too... It's so good.' The Jaegers thought.

"What was that again? Harry's? That's fine." Denki said.

"Harrod's right?" Momo said.

"Look at the difference in virtue." Kirishima ranked in 15th said.

"I can do it, too! Want me to beat it into you?" Katsuki ranked 3rd in midterms angrily said.

"Yeah, I'm counting on you!" Kirishima said.

"Huh?! 3rd?! He surpasses Izuku in midterms?!" Seryu angrily asked.

"Hey! This isn't competition for the smartest student at school, you know." Kizaru said.

"But...!" Seryu cried.

"Heh. He may be 3rd for now but not next time." Kurome said.

"Calm down, you two." Akame said.

"Everyone's panicking now, even though it won't do any good to cram this late in the game." Aoyama said.

"Shouldn't you try cramming a little?" Shoji ranked in the 10th in midterms said.

"What are you talking about? What is it?" Aoyama asked with a menacing look and is placed 18th in midterms.

"For a second, I thought he is smart because he looks elegant but, he's also a dumb one too." Run said.

"Now we positively judged him as him being smart but it turns out that he isn't." Dr. Stylish sighed.

"The practical exam, huh? It's kind of scary since I can't tell what'll be on it." Izuku said as the scene shifted to them eating in the cafeteria.

"I don't think it'll be anything crazy." Iida said.

"The written exam questions will come from what we study in class, so I should be able to manage somehow, but..." Izuku said.

"You can manage, huh...?" Uraraka uttered in nervousness as she is ranked 13th in midterms.

"Seriously, what'll we have to do for the practical exam?" Izuku asked.

"It'll be a comprehensive test of everything from the first semester." Hagakure said who is ranked at 16th.

"That's all Mr. Aizawa would tell us..." Tsuyu ranked 6th in midterms said.

"Everything we did so far... So, co.bat training and rescue training, and then basic training..." Uraraka uttered.

"In addition to studying, we'll have to keep in good physical conditio--" Izuku stopped as someone elbowed him in the head.

"Oh, sorry. Your head was so big that I accidentally hit it." The one who elbowed Izuku was known to be Monoma.

"What in the?!" Mine said.

"Hey! What's his problem!?" Kurome angrily asked.

"Here he comes that son of a gun kid." Budou said.

"Wine as a drink for lunch? That's odd." Esdeath said.

"Such a moron." Sheele said.

"You're from Class B...! Um... Monoma! How dare you--" Izuku said.

"I heard you guys met the hero killer. Just like at the sports festival, you guys in Class A just have to have all the attention, huh? But that attention isn't because people have high hopes for you. It's because you keep attracting trouble, right? Oh, that's scary. Someday, the rest of us might also be caught up in the trouble you bring and become victims as well... Like getting cursed by the god of pestilence! Oh, that's sca--" Monoma stopped as Kendo smacked his head and made him fall unconscious.

"What's his problem to them?!" Lubbock angrily asked.

"His mouth is filthy as hell. I shall burn him down!" Bols yelled.

"That won't do! I'll cut his tongue into pieces!" Sheele said.

"Can I just blast him to the face with my Pumpkin though?!" Mine asked.

'Only if we can allow you to do that to him...' The gods thought.

"Monoma, that's not funny. Don't you know what happened to Iida?" Kendo said.

"Kendo!" Iida called.

"Sorry, Class A. This guy's heart just kinda, you know." Kendo uttered.

'His heart...?!' Izuku thought.

"You guys were talking earlier about how you don't know what's gonna be on the practical exam for the finals, right? Looks like it'll be combat against robots like in the entrance exam." Kendo said.

"What? Really? How do you know?" Izuku asked.

"An upperclassman friend of mine told me. It's kind of cheating, though." Kendo said.

"Okay, here we go." Meliodas said.

"Go for what?" Bulat asked.

"No, it's not cheating. That's right, I'm sure gathering information ahead of time is also part of the test. I see. I should've asked some upperclassmen... Why didn't I realize?" Izuku muttered.

"Ah, the muttering lad..." Everyone said and the gods laughed.

"It can't be helped though. It makes him cuter in that way." Akame said.

"I agree!" Seryu exclaimed.

"Are you an idiot, Kendo? We had an information advantage! This was our chance to get ahead of the detestable Class A!" Monoma said as he slowly wakes up but Kendo smacks his neck once more.

"They're not detestable!" Kendo said while walking away.

"She's like the big sister of Class B, huh?" Izuku said.

"Thanks for that! But you should've smacked him stronger!" Bulat yelled.

"Yeah! Yeah!" Mine added.

"He will lose his brain if she does that." Najenda said.

"Much better then!" Bols said with a thumbs up.

"All right!"

"Oh, it'll be easy if it's robots!" Denki said.

"Yeah, yeah!" Mina added.

"You guys look like you'd have a hard time controlling your Quirks against people." Shoji said.

"Yeah! But I can just let loose with robots, so it'll be a cinch!" Denki exclaimed.

"And it'll be a cinch for me to melt them!" Mina added.

"Now you just need Yaoyorozu to help you study, and you'll be set for the finals!" Sero said.

"We'll definitely be able to go to training camp now!" The two exclaimed. Izuku remembered what All Might said before regarding to him facing the great evil he mentioned before.

You may one day have to fight against this great evil...

'In order to prepare to face those words, I have to make everything count from now on.' Izuku thought while gripping his fist.

"It doesn't matter if they're people or robots. They're the same if you beat 'em up, right? What're you idiots talking about it being a cinch for?" Katsuki asked.

"Who're you calling an idiot?!" Denki yelled.

"Shut up! If you need to control your Quirk, then control it! Idiot! Hey, Deku! I don't know if you've figured out how to use your Quirk a little or what, but you seriously keep rubbing me the wrong way." Katsuki said.

"He is indeed correct but the way he interacts with them is pretty stupid." Budou said.

"Man, I can feel that they're not facing robots." The emperor said.

"What do you mean?" Najenda asked.

"If they keep fighting those robots, no matter the number, sizes, and power, they won't learn a damn thing about beating them so easily. It must be something that they won't expect..." The emperor said.

"From a villain like you, I agree with you for that." Mine said.

"H-Hey! I was manipulated, you know! Thanks to Akainu-sama, Prime Minister was killed in the act after getting resurrected once again!" The emperor cried.

"So Sakazuki killed the minister in here?" Kizaru asked.

"When he and Asta were still here, yeah. He took his life without mercy." Saitama replied.

"Such a monster." Meliodas said.

"Oh, he must be talking about how Deku was moving like Bakugo the other day." Uraraka said.

"Oh, yeah!" Mina said.

"I don't need another half-assed result like at the sports festival. At the upcoming finals, we'll get individual scores, so we'll see who's better whether you like it or not. I'll beat you with an indisputable difference! I'll kill you! Todoroki! You, too!" Katsuki roared and he walked out of the room and slams it.

"It's been a while since I've seen Bakugo that intense." Kirishima said.

"Impatience... Or hatred?" Tokoyami asked. Aizawa heard everything from behind the wall while Katsuki walks away.

'Bakugo has gotten worse than I thought.' Aizawa thought.

"There's no cure for his arrogance." Sheele said.

"Maybe there's one. But too expensive." Lubbock said.

"Why there's no teacher around who can discipline their students like Bakugo to prevent him go worse?" Akame asked.

"Most of them are busy at certain things. Remember, they are heroes too." Saitama said.

"How unfortunate." Akame said.

"Even if those teachers will give Bakugo a lesson or a warning, he won't still change because he might lose his pride for that." Susanoo said.

"I see." Mine said.

Yaoyorozu's Residences.

"Wow... I knew she was rich, but I didn't think she was this rich..." Denki said as the scene shifted to another day where they'll go have a study session at Momo's home. Jiro pressed the doorbell to call for anyone inside.

"Everyone, I have been waiting for you! Please, come in!" Momo said and the gates opened for them.

"That was... cool." Tatsumi said.

"She talked through the walls!" Ieyasu said.

"Does that mean that whole area was their home? But how?!" Mine asked.

"She's rich, okay? Filthy rich that they also bought the road too!" Lubbock said.

"I feel so out of place, it's making me nervous..." Ojiro said while they are now sitting at the table.

"Me, too..." Sero said.

"What is it?" Momo asked as she brought a cart of tea and snacks for them all in a bouncy mood.

"Oh, nothing..." They replied in a relaxed way. Izuku can be seen studying while doing some hand-strengthening exercises, Uraraka starting to snore while studying, Iida jogging and reading his reviewer, Katsuki smacking Kirishima's head due to some misunderstanding on their study, and Momo teaching everyone on their reviewers.

Written Exam has begun and everyone took the exam seriously except for Mina and Denki with both gloomy looks, afraid that they might fail the exam and due to nervousness.

"Pencils down, everybody. The last person in each row, collect the answer sheets and bring them here." Aizawa said as the Third Day of the Written Exam has ended.

"Thanks, Yao-momo!" Mina said.

"I didn't leave anything blank, at least!" Denki added.

'And so, our three days of written exams were over. And then, it was the day of the practical exam.' Izuku narrated.

Practical Exam Area - Central Plaza

"Now, we will begin the practical exam. Of course, it is possible to fail this exam. If you want to go to the training camp, then don't make any stupid mistakes." Aizawa said as the hero teachers of the U.A were with him.

"Uh... What's with the teachers?" Kurome asked.

"Do you think what I think...?" Wave asked.

"Don't tell me..." Bulat uttered.

"They'll be the judges for the students whether they pass or not, right?!" Lubbock said.

"Fair enough, but not really too close to the real answer." Saitama said.

"D'oh!" Lubbock said.

'I knew it! The Emperor thought.

"There are a lot of teachers..." Jiro uttered.

"I expect that you all have gathered information ahead of time and have some idea of what you will be doing." Aizawa said.

"We'll be fighting robot warriors like at the entrance exam, right?" Denki proudly asked.

"Fireworks! Curry! Test of Courage!" Mina exclaimed.

"Too bad! For various reasons, the exam will be different starting this time!" Nezu said as he surprises everyone from Aizawa's scarf.

"Principal Nezu!" The students called.

"Different?" Momo asked.

"How he can fit himself there?!" Seryu asked.

"That scarf... I have a lot of suspicions on it." Susanoo said.

"In what way?" Chelsea asked.

"On how he can handle and hide such things on it without difficulties." Susanoo replied.

"From now on, we want to focus on person-to-person combat and hero work, and stress teaching that is closer to actual fighting. So... We'll have you form teams of two to fight against one teacher!" Nezu said.

"Against... the teachers?" Uraraka asked as they felt shocked and disbelief.

"What!? No way!" Some cried.

"I see. They're testing them now to different heights of training. After the incident on USJ, they'll be tested on their skills in fighting and strategic plans." Najenda said.

"This is unexpected though..." Run said.

"Wow!" Wave said.

"If that's the case, then who will Izuku's partner and their opponent?" Kurome asked.

"It could be..." Leone uttered.

"Oh, crap." Tatsumi said.

"In addition, the pairs and who each pair will be up against have already been decided. These were determined at my discretion based on various factors, including fighting style, grades, and interpersonal relationships, so here they are:

First, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu are one team, and they're fighting me. And Midoriya and Bakugo are a team and their opponent..." Aizawa said. A loud crash banged in front of them as All Might appears.

"I... will do it!" All Might said.

"All Might?!" Izuku and Katsuki asked in shock.

"Work together to beat me, you two!" All Might said. The two looked at each other and the hero stared at them.

"N-No way!! Izuku will team up with that dumbass?!" Seryu angrily asked.

"And they're up against All Might?!" Kurome asked.

"Aizawa noticed already that Bakugo's getting worse at his relationship with his classmates, especially Midoriya. He may be suggested this kind of idea for the exams to lessen the growing rage and hatred he has on him and to his classmates." Najenda said.

"You're right, boss. But, isn't that scary that Bakugo might ditch Midoriya and fight on his own?" Lubbock asked.

"Do you think All Might will let that happen? Of course, not! And also, he's the Number One hero and he can't be defeated by those two young brats." Wave said.

"Izuku..." Akame uttered.

"This is surprising, I suppose." Esdeath said.

A few days ago

"With the connection between Hero Killer: Stain and the League of Villains, there is the possibility that the villains will be reinvigorated, huh?" Nezu asked as the hero teachers are all gathered in the Conference Room days before the exam.

"Of course, it could be better to prevent that before it begins, but as a school, it would be best to be completely certain. If we consider how fights against villains will continue to intensify in today's society, then combat training against robots is not practical.

Originally, robots were used to avoid complaints about people being injured in the entrance exams." Snipe said.

"We can just ignore those. Let them say what they want." Aizawa said.

"We can't exactly do that now, can we?" Midnight asked.

"I understand why you want to change the exam, but having the students fight us in teams of two..." Cementoss said.

"Yes, I think that is a bit unfair." Thirteen said.

"If we win too easily, we won't be able to give them good grades." Present Mic said.

"Of course, we would take that into consideration and give the student a handicap." Snipe said.

"So some disagreed on this kind of exam, huh?" Sayo asked.

"The other heroes who can't afford to lose so easily might go serious and accidentally defeat the students in a harsher way than they expected. Besides, we are talking about First Years in here, not Second or the Third years." Esdeath said.

"But if they'll give the students a chance to beat them up, then how will they improve and gain experience? By beating your teacher who gave you too much handicap." The Emperor said.

"Principal Nezu, what do you think?" Aizawa asked.

"Of course, I also agree with changing the practical exam. What should we do to keep the students from being in even more danger? The answer is simple. We must have the students themselves to become stronger." Nezu said.

"That's true." Midnight said.

"I have no objections." Thirteen added.

"Then, to determine the teams... First, Todoroki. In general, he's doing well, but overall, he tends to use brute force. And Yaoyorozu is an all-rounder but lacks the ability to make spur-of-the-moment decisions and apply them. Therefore, I will erase their Quirks and take advantage of their weaknesses in close combat." Aizawa said.

"No objections!" Everyone said.

"Next, for Midoriya and Bakugo, I'm leaving them to you, All Might. For these two, I didn't pair them up based on ability or grades. Just on how badly they get along. You like Midoriya, right? Please instruct them well." Aizawa said.

End of Flashback

'Aizawa, you're paying attention.' All Might thought.

"And now, we'll announce the teams and the teachers they'll be up against all at once! The time limit for the exam is thirty minutes! Your objective is either to put these handcuffs on the teacher or to have one of you escape from the stage!" Nezu said as the matches are shown.

1st Match: Cementoss vs. Kirishima/Sato

2nd Match: Ectoplasm vs. Tsuyu/Tokoyami

3rd Match: Power Loader vs. Iida/Ojiro

4th Match: Aizawa vs Momo/Todoroki

5th Match: Thirteen vs. Uraraka/Aoyama

6th Match: Nezu vs. Mina/Denki

7th Match: Present Mic vs. Jiro/Koda

8th Match: Snipe vs Shoji/Hagakure

9th Match: Midnight vs. Mineta/Sero

10th Match: All Might vs. Izuku/Katsuki

"Capture the teacher or escape... It's kind of like the combat training." Denki said.

"Is it really okay to run away?" Mina asked.

"Yup." Nezu replied.

"The Principal against the two dumbest of U.A. will be a fun thing to watch." Bulat said.

"And it is a nightmare for them two if I'm in their place." Lubbock said.

"That match is unfair though." Ieyasu said.

"But it'll be different from the combat training! You'll be up against someone waaaaaay better than you!" Present Mic said.

"Better... than us? I can't really imagine it, though..." Jiro said.

"Dummy! Hey girl, watch your mouth! You hear?" Present Mic yelled.

"Jiro is pretty confident huh?" Esdeath said.

"What can Koda do with Jiro? And I haven't seen his skills or Quirk at work." Chelsea said.

"Maybe superhuman strength too like Sato?" Sheele said.

"Or manipulation! That would be cool!" Tatsumi said.

"This time, your exam will be very similar to a real battle. Please think of us as villains." Thirteen said.

"Assuming you come across the enemy, if you think you can win a fight against them, then that's fine. However..." Snipe said.

"In cases where there's too big a difference in your abilities, it would be smarter to run away and get help. Todoroki, Iida, Midoroya. I'm sure you three understand this well." Aizawa said.

"Idiot! The hero killer is after me and that kid in white armor, right? Don't fight back. It'd be better if you ran away!" Native narrated in Shoto's thoughts.

"I won't make that mistake again. I will pass this test and prove that!" Iida said.

"Fight and win, or run and win." Izuku said.

"That's right! Your decision-making skills are being tested! But with these rules, you're probably thinking the only choice is to run, right? That's why we had the support course make these for us!" All Might said and he shows the item.

"Ultra compressed weights!" Power Loader exclaimed.

"We'll put on about half of our body weight. It's to give you a handicap. It's old-fashioned, but it makes it hard to move and eats up stamina! *cracks* Oh shoot, they're heavier than I thought... By the way, there was a competition to decide on the design, and we ended up using Young Hatsume's." All Might said.

"Now that's fair! They won't get serious so easily because of those weights!" Seryu said.

"I can tell that they're trying to give the students a fair and square fight. But with some students like Bakugo who can go mad and blast away, maybe All Might will be forced to remove his weights." Ieyasu said.

"Hey! He won't allow that to himself! Is that how low you look at All Might?" Sayo asked.

"I-I'm sorry! I'm just worried that the teachers might work up to harder on this exam." Ieyasu said.

"It's just an exam! Why so serious?" Leone said while hugging Ieyasu and his face lands on her boobs.

'So soft...!' Ieyasu thought.

"Hatsume!" Izuku said while imagining Hatsume's grin.

"To allow us to consider fighting you, huh? You're underestimating us." Katsuki said.

"I wonder." All Might said with a serious look.

"All right, each team will take the practical exam in order on the prepared stage. Sato, Kirishima, get ready." Aizawa said.

"Yes, sir!" The two replied.

"Those waiting their turn can watch the exams or think of strategies as a team. Do what you want. That's all." Aizawa said and the teachers walked away.

"Ojiro, I would like to see what we can do with our Quirks." Iida said.

"Of course!" Ojiro replied.

"Tokoyami, let's come up with a plan." Tsuyu said.

"Very well." Tokoyami said.

"The problem is how to strip Ms. Midnight, right?" Mineta asked.

"No. You're such a scumbag." Sero said.

"He'll fail... That pervert..." Mine said.

"Of course that pervert can't win!" Sheele said.

"You're talking to the 9th-placed student on midterms. Don't underestimate him. Since their opponent is Midnight, he might get better on this exam." Saitama said.

"In what way...?" Bulat asked.

"I can't imagine him passing the exam." Wave said.

Monitor Room

"Well, it looks like I'll have a lot of work today." Recovery Girl said on Izuku.

"Oh? You're watching too, Deku?" Uraraka asked as she enters the room.

"Soloing him again..." Kurome angrily uttered.

"Yeah... It pisses me a lot, you know!" Seryu angrily said.

"Now, now. Let's calm down and instead support Izuku for him to pass." Akame said.

"What an understanding sister." Meliodas said.

"Indeed." Kizaru said while sipping a cup of tea and reads a headline from the World Government.

"We don't have many chances to see other students and the teachers fight. Besides, even if I wanted to talk about strategies..." Izuku uttered.

"I see. Well for me... It's like there's no point trying to talk to him." Aoyama said as he can be seen posing in the mirror.

"Aoyama..." Izuku uttered.

"Scold your son, Dr. Stylish!" Budou chuckled.

"Huh?! The hell?! If he was my son, I could've scold him way worse than you thought!" Dr. Stylish yelled.

"Let's hope they pass the exam too." Run said.

"That's why I thought I'd try to use everyone else's fights for reference." Uraraka said.

"Yeah." Izuku said.

'I have to pass this exam by any means possible.' He thought.

"Team Sato and Kirishima, practical exam. Ready, go!"

"For this exam, we'll definitely get a higher score by capturing rather than running, right?" Kirishima asked.

"I think so." Sato said. The two stopped running as a cement wall surprised them in front.

"Mr. Cementoss moves slowly. Let's break through from the front and aim for a higher score!" Kirishima said as he hardens himself.

"Right!" Sato yelled while eating a capsule of sugar.

"Rikido Sato. Quirk: Sugar Rush! For every ten grams of sugar, he'll be five times as strong for three minutes! However, when he uses sugar for power, his cognitive function goes down accordingly." Present Mic narrated while the two runs into Cementoss.

"Powering himself with sugar?" Najenda said.

"If he eats too much sugar, he might get diabetes. Is that good for his health to eat sugar to get stronger?" Mine asked.

"It depends on how his body and Quirk will handle the sugar according to how it works." Susanoo said.

"You came from the front after all, huh?" Cementoss said as he builds countless cement walls.

"Let's go, Sato!" Kirishima yelled.

"Yeah!" Sato replied and the two punched a wall and breaks it down. The two continued to strike the walls down with their Quirks while advancing.

"Not yet." Cementoss said.

"You can do it, Kirishima, Sato!" Uraraka said.

"They won't win at this rate. Kirishima and Sato's Quirks are amazing, but there's a limit on how long they can use them. On the other hand, I don't think Mr. Cementoss has that. The more time passes, the more of a disadvantage Kirishima and Sato will be at." Izuku said.

"What an intelligent kid." Esdeath said.

"That's why those three love him the most." Najenda said while looking at Akame, Kurome, and Seryu.

"No way..." Uraraka uttered.

"This practical exam is pitting students against teachers, they'd have a hard time with on purpose. I think the key will be how they deal with their weaknesses to pass." Izuku said.

"That's exactly right. Before your own turns comes around, you should think carefully about your compatibility with the teacher you'll fight." Recovery Girl said.

"I knew it." Izuku said.

"This is never ending, man! No matter how many I break, they just keep coming!" Kirishima yelled while breaking the walls.

"I'm sleepy... I'm tired..." Sato uttered in a sleepy tone as the walls slowly cover them.

"Hey, keep trying!" Kirishima yelled.

"I'm sleepy..." Sato uttered.

"I-I'm running out of breath..." Kirishima said and the two got swallowed by the cement.

"You're both extremely weak in a war of attrition. Listen, in a fight, you have to see just how much you can push the things you're good at." Cementoss said.

"And they lost." Run sighed.

"Pure brawns, no brains!" Seryu said.

"At least they tried!" Tatsumi said.

"The first match was already a failing grade, huh?" Akame said.

"Team Sato and Kirishima retires due to both members losing consciousness."

"Seriously?!" Denki asked.

"That's..." Ojiro uttered.

"Kirishima's...?" Tsuyu asked.

"Oh dear, it's only the first match, and I already have work?" Recovery Girl said and walks away.

"No way... It was this one-sided?" Uraraka asked.

"Their Quirks were too ineffective against his." Izuku said.

'This exam is much harder than what I imagined. On top of that, Kacchan and I are up against...' He thought.

Practical Exam Location 2

"We, the examinees, are starting from the middle of the stage, huh?" Tokoyami asked.

"In order to escape, we must pass through the designated gate, right? Which means, the teacher's probably waiting for us by the gate." Tsuyu said.

"Team Asui and Tokoyami, practical exam. Ready, go!"

"I forgot to tell you... We, teachers, are also trying to crush you with everything we have. Prepare... your determination and resolve!" Ectoplasm said as he surrounds the two with his clones and the screen turned off.

"Now those two will face someone who can do clones of himself." Akame said.

"Running isn't a coward's option actually. If they'll realize more the situation properly and they are matured enough to think about it, they won't worry about the option of running away." Najenda said.

"Let's go into the next one!" Saitama said.

"Yeah!!" Everyone replied.

To Be Continued...

Another chapter is done! I hope you liked this one as always! Stay safe and have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 219 27
What do you do when the evil version of you want's to rule the multiverse?You form a team of the good versions and STRIKE BACK!! JOIN Izuku midoriya...
65.5K 996 12
What happens when 1-A, pros, villains, and others are forced to watch multiverses of Izuku Midoryia? This is what happens
417K 5K 20
Class 1-a, UA staff and a few others watch multiverses of their innocent green haired friend/student. What will their reactions be....read to find o...
34.3K 847 11
Upon the untimely death of an [F/N] [L/N], the boy is transported into an alternate universe of My Hero Academia, where he takes the place of Izuku M...