Michael Jackson Imagines: Swe...

By XxSweetnStickyxX

Welcome to the Sweaty Seduction Suites. Prepare for a bumpy, wild, wet ride throughout the series. Can you ha... More

I. Liberian Girl: A Dance to Remember
II. Come Together: My 'Sweet' Disease
III. Dirty Diana: Daddy's Home
โ–ช Break of Dawn: House of Love (Part 2)
V. Give In To Me: Quenching His Desire
VI. The Lady in His Life: Yearning for One's Love
VII. I Just Can't Stop Loving You: A Lover's Heart
VIII. Remember the Time: Fatal Passions [Part 1]
โ–ช Remember the Time: Fatal Passions [Part 2]
VIIII. In the Closet: Under the Spell

IV. Break of Dawn: House of Love (Part 1)

3.2K 35 18
By XxSweetnStickyxX

Y/N was out with her husband Michael on a fancy dinner date, celebrating their 1 year anniversary with a couple of their friends, dressed in their very best. Michael works so hard and does so much for the people he loves all around him and in his life, so a couple of his friends decided they wanted to return the favor and do something special for him and his lady. As they were at the fanciest restaurant in town called, Ville de l'amour (City of Love), a French restaurant that served excellent, fresh quality food, Michael, y/n and their friends sat at a popular table. The atmosphere was beautiful, elegant and so modernized -- romantic French music was playing in the background, the furniture was so up to date, the waiters/waitresses were so polite -- all around, the service was so wonderful. No wonder they always received one of the highest ratings in town.

After ordering their food, eating and having one of the restaurant's best champagne, y/n was feeling 'some type of way'. Every time she has any alcoholic beverage, she gets horny, so she was trying hard not to display it in front of their friends, because they were being so generous and she didn't want to rush them off. Y/N's college best friend, Helen, looked into y/n's eyes and laughed, saying, "Are you getting sleepy, girl? I can tell in your eyes." Michael looked over at y/n, eyes going up and down on her and said in a joking manner, "She better not be. I've got special plans for her and I tonight once we leave here." He winked at her and bit his lip. Y/N could feel her pussy throbbing, screaming on the inside, hands sweaty -- suddenly her skin became flushed, her body getting hot. Y/N jumped up from the table quickly, making her chair fall backwards and said, "Uhhh, sorry y'all, excuse me. I have to go to the ladies room. I'll be right back." She ran off, clutching her hand purse. Helen, got up and said, "I'll be back guys. I'm going to go check on her." Michael put his head down, shook it and laughed, already knowing what alcohol does to her. Chris and Al, Michael's buddies gave him that look like, 'what's up with ya woman?'. Chris told Michael, "I seen how she was downing that champagne, Mike. We about to go and pay now, so when they come back we'll head on back home." He winked at Michael, and shook his head in a 'yes manner', grasping the concept on what's about to take place when they go home. Michael laughed aloud, couldn't help himself. Al bit his lip and told Michael, "Handle ya business, man. We know."

As Helen walked into the ladies room, she seen y/n splashing cold water on her face at the sink. Helen walked over to the paper towel dispenser, took a few and gave them to her. As y/n was wiping her face, Helen laughed and asked her, "Girl, you wanna tell me what just happened out there?" Y/N gave her best friend that 'girl, please' look and responded, "Helen, you out of all people know what alcohol does to me." With sarcasm, Helen said, "Uhh duh, but why did you run out of there like that?" Y/N looked into the mirror, biting her lips and seductively leaned towards the sink, saying in a seductive tone, "Do you see how Michael looks tonight? Mmm, girl!" She shook her head. "We've been married for a year now today, and he makes me so horny for him all the time. Due to him working so hard everyday, we haven't had a good fucking in about a week. Right now, all we do is cuddle, kiss and touch every night, which I'm totally fine with, but my pussy is begging for it right now." Helen shook her head, laughed, walked up to her friend, put her hand on her shoulder and said, "Girl, I honestly can't blame you. Al and I haven't done anything in about a week either, and normally we do it every night. Right now, he's just been eating my pussy out, but I'm not complaining. But, I heard what Michael said to you though." She winked at y/n. "He's got something good for you tonight, girl. I knew you were horny all along after that one glass. That's why I came in behind you." Both friends laughed at each other. Helen grabbed y/n's hand and pulled her along out of the restroom.

As they made it back to their table, Helen grabbed her purse and said, "Well, Michael, it's getting late. I think it's time for us to be heading home now. I believe y/n is really out of there. Where's Al and Chris?" Michael replied, pointing at his friends, "Oh, they're up front paying the bill." Helen walked over to the front counter where they were. Y/N stood beside her chair, eyeing Michael and biting her bottom lip seductively. Michael smiled that big, beautiful smile of his, displaying his perfect teeth and said to her, "Babe, you didn't have to run off like that." Y/N laughed nervously, her body feeling hot at the same time, took a deep exhale and said to him, "Well, you out of all people know how I get when I drink alcohol, so don't even play like you don't even know what you just did." Michael shook his head in confusion, laughing, "What'd I do?!", throwing his hands in the air. Y/N smirked, clutched her purse her arm and made eye contact with Michael. They held the contact for some time. Y/N started to feel her nipples hardening. Michael examined her body, bit his lips and got up from his chair. He rubbed her arm, glanced in her eyes, stepped up close to her slowly, and whispered in her ear saying, "Wait 'til we get home." Y/N's pussy throbbed so hard at the sound of his deep voice, her legs weakened, nearly making her faint, blood rushing to her head. She fanned herself and wiped the sweat from her forehead.

Al, Helen and Chris walked over to their friends so they all could walk outside to their vehicles. Tonight, their friends arranged and paid for a limo to pick up Michael and y/n from their home, to the restaurant and back. It was a very special night. As they made it outside, Al and Chris were joking with Michael, saying their good nights and having a few laughs while Helen was hugging y/n good night. She looked at her friend and said, "Girl, Michael ain't playing with you tonight, just look over at him." Both looked over at Michael at the same time, seeing him laughing with his buddies. Seconds later, Michael side-eyed y/n, winked at her and bit his lips. Y/N moaned under her breath. Helen gazed at her friend, hearing her getting turned on. She laughed and said, "Good night, boo. Go do your thing tonight, baby. I'll call you tomorrow and you can tell me all about it." Y/N said good night to her friend and said, "From the looks of it, Al gonna do you good tonight, girl. I seen how he kept staring at you tonight too." Helen said, "Girl, with his fine ass. Don't even get me started on him." They both laughed at each other. As Al and Helen and Chris were getting into their cars, Michael walked over to y/n with his hands in his pockets, smiling and eyeing her up and down behind his shades. The way he was dressed tonight, looking and smelling so good, there was a reason why y/n could not contain herself:

As their limo pulled up in front of the restaurant, the driver got out from the driver's side, came around the right back side and opened the door for Michael and y/n. "Thank you", they both said. The driver smiled, closed the door behind them, walked back up to the driver's side, got in and slowly took off. It was a smooth ride and it would take only 20 minutes to get from the restaurant to their home, so there was no rush. During the ride, Michael and y/n were sitting incredibly close to each other. Michael suddenly took off his shades and placed them neatly in his leather jacket pocket. His arm was wrapped around y/n's shoulders, while his other free hand was placed right on her thighs. He was slowly rubbing her thighs, gazing seductively into her eyes, biting his bottom lip. Y/N was so turned on by his touch, she closed her eyes and softly moaned under her breath, "Mmmmm..." As Michael kept rubbing her thighs, he began to kiss her neck, slowly placing wet pecks all over it. As y/n kept moaning softly, Michael's hand slowly slid under her dress, giving her legs the ammunition to open even wider. He took his other arm that was wrapped around her and began to use both of his hands to grab the lace of her panties. With a tight grip, teasing her so effortly, he slowly pulled her panties down to her heels and took them off, tossing them to the side. He slowly kneeled down in front of her, opened her legs even wider, gripping her inner thighs, placed his head in front of her pussy and began to eat her out. As his tongue made slow, delicate strokes on her clit, y/n squirmed, whispering and moaning his name, "Sssss mmmmm Michael!" She loved the way his tongue felt on her wet aching pussy. As he kept slowly eating her and swirling her clit around with the tip of his tongue, his big hands squeezed her thighs so tightly, she yelped and whimpered, only to embrace the pain with the pleasure like a big girl. She just knew in her mind that he was going to bruise her body tonight the way he was gripping her body. While eating her out so good, he suddenly made eye contact with her, watching her become aroused, feeling her getting wetter at the speed of his tongue flicking her clit. "Mmmmm...", moaned y/n. She loved it. She rubbed his hair gently, calling his name and breathing heavily in a soft, low tone.

Michael raised up slowly, gazing into her eyes, leaned into her hot, flushed face and passionately kissed her so she could taste herself. His tongue went so deep down into her throat, she grabbed the flaps of his leather jacket, squeezed them tightly and heavily moaned into his mouth, the vibrations of it making his dick harder than ever. Michael moaned deeply, rubbing his hot body against hers, delicately stroking her hair. As his body was pressed up against hers, y/n could feel his hard dick sticking out behind the fly of his pants. Their mouths parted, their faces rubbing together, their heavy panting turning each other on -- the passion was so real, so intense. Y/N felt more passion than the alcohol she gulped down earlier. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes as Michael was kissing her neck. She moaned, "Mmmm that feels so good. I love it baby...ssssss aaaaaa..." Michael unzipped his pants while still kissing her neck and pulled his massive dick out. Before y/n knew it, she felt his dick rubbing her thigh. She felt so good, she opened her legs, took his dick and started jerking it, moving his foreskin up and down. Michael took his lips off of her neck and started to moan softly in a deep tone, "Ohhh mmmm..." Y/N could see how hot he was getting, his body responding so good to what was taking place. Michael bit his bottom lip, opened his eyes, took his large hand and stroked her wet pussy in passionate, aggressive strokes. Y/N whimpered and moaned in a high pitched tone, squeezing Michael's dick so hard he groaned. She placed both her hands on the leather seat by her sides and started rubbing it. She slowly grinded the seat, pulling Michael closer to her.

The driver was now pulling up in front of their home. As he made a complete stop, getting out of the limo and walking towards the back, Michael and y/n were so caught up in their love affair, they didn't even notice they were home. Y/N quickly put on her panties, while Michael tucked his 'still hard' dick back into his underwear. Just in time, the driver opened the back passenger door to let them out. Michael thanked the driver, reached into his pants pocket and gave him a big monetary tip. The driver was awed by his generosity that he thanked him and hugged him. Y/N smiled at her man, thinking how she became the luckiest woman in the world to have him. As the driver got back into the limo and drove off, Michael and y/n ran to their front door, giggling like little children playing tag. As they made it to the front door, y/n was leaning all over Michael as he was trying to unlock the door. She couldn't wait to get inside to experience what he had planned for her.

Finally, the door was unlocked and the night was just about to start. Y/N pulled quickly Michael inside, slammed the door, locked it and started kissing him passionately. Michael placed his hands on her thighs, lifted her dress up and started squeezing her ass. With her hands all over his back, caressing it, she moaned into his mouth, feeling her pussy getting wetter once again. Michael could feel her body getting hot, so he picked her up by her thighs, carrying her upstairs to the master bedroom. Once they made it to the bedroom, Michael gently laid y/n down back first on their huge waterbed, closed the door, gazed into her eyes from a distance and told her, "People talk and say what we have is just a game, but I'm never letting you go. Tonight, we're not gonna stop until the break of dawn." Y/N laid on the bed in a seductive manner, biting her lips and rubbing her thighs, looking at him up and down. Michael was so aroused by the sight of her, he couldn't keep his dick down. He looked at her and demands to her in a deep, sensual tone, "I want you to go to the bathroom, close the door, strip down naked and change into the outfit I have laid out in there for you. Don't come out until I tell you." Y/N moaned, "Mmm yes daddy. I love the sound of that." She winked at him as he bit his bottom lip at her. Y/N went to the bathroom as instructed and closed the door. Michael dimmed the lights, lit some candles, placed rose petals all over the bed and the carpet, turned on some soft music and began to strip out of all of his clothes until he was completely naked. For the scene that Michael had planned, he put on his leather bondage pants, his black cargo boots to go along with it and pulled out his whip. Y/N was about to experience a night filled with hot, fiery and lusty passion, an anniversary that she will never forget.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Feeling wet yet? 💦💦

Ready for what is about to take place? 🔥

I know you are... 😈

Stay tuned for Break of Dawn: House of Love (Part 2)!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 136 15
Short sex scenes.... Just scenarios to get you guys going๐Ÿ˜ โš ๏ธwarning mature contentโš ๏ธ Rated 18+
19.6K 341 13
หšเญจ๐ŸŽž๏ธเญงโ‹†๏ฝก Michael x reader หšเญจโ˜Ž๏ธเญงโ‹†๏ฝก I update whenever I can หšเญจ๐Ÿงธเญงโ‹†๏ฝก Comments are deeply appreciated หšเญจ๐ŸŽฌเญงโ‹†๏ฝก requests: closed
237K 3.6K 41
ยฐFreaky ยฐRomantic ยฐFunny ยฐCute ยฐ **** THIS BOOK IS COMPLETED โ€ผ๏ธ SO I AM NO LONGER TAKING SUBMISSIONS***** ยฐ WARNING VERY EXPLICIT CONTENT. I USE...
40.4K 365 20
imagines worth fulfilling. let your mind explore. pls don't be shy. ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ท ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐˜€ . ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ