Wattpads Best Books

By athena___11

𝑩𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔, 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒐𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 ( 𝑵𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝑶𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 𝑾𝒆𝒓... More

𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐
𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒔 by ultraviolet_death
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑮𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑨 𝑮𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍 By HollyShmit
𝑴𝒂𝒇𝒊𝒂 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆 by MisTofDesire
𝑻𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒔 (𝒃𝒘𝒘𝒎) by Thewastelands
𝑰'𝒎 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 by xThePineappleGirlx
𝑻𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 by Write_4ever_
𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐬 ( previously name - the assasin named brooklyn ) by WhoAllowedThat
𝑷𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝑻𝒐 𝑹𝒆𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 by TheFeveredBookaholic
𝑽 𝑰𝒔 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝑽𝒊𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒕 by Bailey-Elizebeth
𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒚𝒎 by AmeliaGreyson

𝑳𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒏 𝑬𝒙-𝑾𝒊𝒇𝒆 by TheSarcasticBrunette

222 2 2
By athena___11

Author: TheSarcasticBrunette

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Trope: Ex-Wife

Review

This book is totally different from the others but I have to talk about it. this book is an emotional, heart wrenching and beautiful book. this book made me cry from the beginning to the end. just like the title states, it is about letters from the ex-wife talking about their best moments from her perspective but also their downfall, where everything went wrong. it is a bittersweet feeling cause even though they fell apart , the fact they got to experience a beautiful love made everything worth it. I recommend this to anyone, cause most of the time I only read dark and twisted books and stay completely away from emotional books but this one is just perfect.

( while I was reading this book I listen to a youtube video, which was called "I miss her, I still love her " and it was a video with slowed sad song about missing someone and it just made me cry 10x more. ill place the video below soo you can listen to it while reading if u want to )

Blurb

When her cheating husband accuses Liza of being a cheater, Liza loses it all. All while knowing her husband's infidelity, the only hope she held onto was that he would come back to her leaving his cheating ways. When he demands for a divorce, she gives in.

Distraught by his accusations, she leaves the very home she had spent numerous nights waiting for him to come home. But an unfortunate accident lands her in the hospital.

And the only way he would ever know her truth is the box Liza cherishes so much. In the box lie a series of letters she had wrote to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 90.2K 141
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.
839K 50.4K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
756K 42.1K 57
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
880K 79.8K 38
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful ...