PORCELAIN • JJK [✔️]

By Frozen_Meow

"Are you the one police is looking for Kookie? For real?" Mihyun's grab on his wrist tightened as he looked b... More

Prologue
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter - 1

675 25 122
By Frozen_Meow

"What's for breakfast?"

A high pitched voice bubbled into the dining hall as all the students stood in line for the breakfast in the cafeteria. Hostel life isn't just boring, it's full of tasteless breads in KY Academy.

This wasn't on Mihyun's wishlist when she entered college. Joined her art major and then regretted knowing this wasn't what she wanted to study. She always thought of an exciting college life though, like every other kid or maybe nothing like others?

She stopped at the counter, letting her eyes scan over the food with no change in the menu for a year now and the stacked up breads with utter distaste. Rolling her eyes as the chef put one in her plate, she left the counter with her tray in hands. Unlike others, she walked out of the cafeteria and sat on the staircase to enjoy her dry tasteless bread because it's too loud inside. Sighing with every bite and wishing she could get some real food when she goes out later in the day.

Hostel never suited her taste. Never made her relaxed the way she thought it would. It's still the same, having to worry about when your room's wrecked and the roof above your head is gone for good.

"At least we have a vacation coming up. Or I'd have surely killed the Dean by now."

Mihyun smirked as she heard one of the students saying while passing her. Not like she wasn't planning on running away from hostel if vacations weren't coming. Killing the Dean? That's doable too.

She put the plate in the sink after she was finished and was headed for her room again. Classes won't start until eleven so she can take a nap by then. Passing through the long corridor where other rooms stood side by side until she got a hold of a familiar doorknob.

Her room lit up when she walked in. The bed was seducing her with nothing but sleep right now and her temptations to give in was rising as usual. But before she could, a loud screaming broke through her window and she snapped her head.

It's strange.

Poking her head out of the window, she couldn't see what exactly happened right under their hostel building. But a crowd was forming so it was something fun, she assumed. The chaos going on, perked her interest and before she knew, she was running down the stairs.

She put her hood up and mixed herself into the crowd of panicked students. Pushing some lazy, slow ass girls on her way. She finally reached the end of the stairs and saw some girls gagging on their saliva while running away.

Interesting...

She pushed through the crowd even more and realized there's a foul smell spread across the air. Nothing regular or recognizable but a mixture of several stinks.

Her eyes widened at the sight in front which the crowd had formed around. Hands freezing inside the hoodie pockets. The stink making sense.

It's a dead body...

She couldn't recognize the man because his face was covered with dried blood and remnants of soil. Slightly distorted from it's original form since it's been resting outside for a few hours. All sorts of knife wounds seen around his chest and stomach, inner organs oozed out through some of those.

It doesn't look like it's been too long. Should be from last night because when she went to sleep, there sure wasn't a dead body laying around under this building.

"Move. Don't touch anything."

Another roll of her eyes and she walked out of the crowd as the police came in.

Have some common sense stupid police, why would anyone touch that dirty dead body, it's not even pretty.

She lazily walked out and flexed her neck as if she's not amused at all. Since this happened, she's sure the classes will be on hold for today. That's the only thing mattered right now.

Well, something good came out of it.

"Mihyun!"

She looked back to see Jimin running towards her. Her instant thought was that Jimin will surely faint if he sees this. Just when he was close enough, she grabbed his hand and started to jog out.

"Wait, what happened?" Jimin asked but jogged with her confusedly anyways. The blood and almost putrid dead body reaching his nose, his face twisted in disgust. "What's going on?"

"You'll hear the rumors later. Let's not see this mess right now." She sternly said before turning a corner where the stinking has ended because of the distance.

"Okay but where are we going?" He asked again.

"Buy me coffee." She sighed and slowed down. After the incident just now, she'll surely have a headache if she didn't get a coffee.

Jimin didn't realize what just happened but he nodded anyways. His hand was still in her possession so he just kept walking with her until they were out of the campus gates.

The scent of coffee washed away all the stressed morning memories from Mihyun's head as she found a seat in the cafe. Jimin went to the counter to order so she just lazily rested her head on the table. Eyes closed and body still repeating the temptation to give in to the nap from earlier.

The flashes of the dead body had no effect on her. She's seen worse? She's always been fascinated by the gruesomeness of human doings. Today was no exception. Besides, she's now regretting not having pictures taken. The police won't let her do that now.

"Knock knock..." someone knocked on the table and she looked up. A bright smile graced her sight as the person occupied the seat across to hers.

"Yeah hi..." she still gets awkward around this particular boy when he's smiling like this. Absolutely unknown to what's going on inside her head.

"You look deep in thoughts...something happened?" His voice dripped of smooth honey and she just can't sit straight at this point. Come on, someone tell him not to be this charming.

"No...everything's perfect." She rested her head on her hands again to just stare at the boy while he smiles back. Her insides having butterflies and churning like a teenager being starstruck or meeting her favorite idol. She didn't want to ruin the mood by bringing up some stupid murder from college so she just let the lie slip.

"Yah, Taehyung-ah! That's my seat!" Jimin came back with two coffee cups in hand but was standing there for a good minute because his best friend and her crush having a staring contest with each other. Mihyun glared at Jimin and cursed him in her head.

"Just find another chair you dumb fuck..." she muttered under her breath, making sure it's only for Jimin and not Taehyung's to hear.

That would be a little too much for her image. Taehyung's a little piece of butterscotch ice cream in her eggplant like life she just has to make sure it stays that way.

Jimin rolled his eyes at her before setting her coffee down and walking away to 'find another chair' as Taehyung shook his head. This boy does know when to attack her heart.

"But hey, you're here so who's making the coffee?" Mihyun looked at her cup, the usual heart shape is missing on top. It's a flower instead. Taehyung nodded.

"We hired someone new yesterday. I have classes to join so we needed a backup."

Mihyun being the picky self of hers, can't satisfy her taste buds if its not Taehyung. Who the fuck did they even hire and what the fuck will their coffee even taste like, she doesn't care. Her hot barista is all she needed.

"Yeah he's cute." Jimin finally was able to join the conversation as he sat down. Sipping from his cup and sighing like it tasted lovely. She narrowed her eyes at him.

"Cute?" She scoffed and looked at Taehyung. Anyone calling someone else cute here? You guys get your eyes checked.

"No actually he is kinda cute..." Taehyung chuckled as he stretched his neck to look at the counter. His expression softening more as he got a glance of the person behind the counter. Smiling.

Oh no, danger...who's making my men calling them cute? Is he seducing them?

What's wrong with your head Mihyun stop making scenarios...

"Kookie?"

Taehyung called from his seat and someone hummed from behind the counter. Cookie? (Misheard) that's not someone's name and they don't sell cookies here. Did Taehyung just give him a sweetheart name?

Who the fuck is this goddamn guy?

Mihyun now glared at the way Taehyung's looking. And saw a boy poking his head out with widened eyes like a deer caught in headlights. Hair in a mess, falling over his forehead like an unkempt mop and his face, too similar to a rabbit.

"Yes hyung?"

Um...

"Meet Mihyun...and Jimin. Come out." Taehyung gestured him to come out as Jimin looked back to offer a smile.

And as he came out, his full face and figure came in view. The body didn't match the face from earlier at all. She noticed his sharp jaw and veins popped out of his skin. Eyes shining and lips pouted into unfamiliarity.

"Hi...I'm Jungkook...Jeon Jungkook."

A gentle soothing voice.

Mihyun locked her eyes with him. And strangely she realized,

He's not the deer, he's the headlights.

---To be Continued---

A/N: Did I just publish the first chapter? This is going to be a long ass book please understand that and yeah let me know what you're thinking about it too.

My first Jk book I'm so excited XD

See ya'll in the next chapters (hopefully)

Have a good day and love yourself bitch I ain't saying that everyday 😤💌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.1K 3.6K 28
❝ I don't remember you ❞ ❝ I remember only you ❞ Jungkook is a police officer who lost his husband in a car accident seven months ago and on the same...
2.1K 227 12
Detective Jeon was trying to save Korea's best model Jimin .... " What the fuck !! you touching my ass...again...." " Shh....baby boy, otherwise we...
90.4K 2.6K 27
{COMPLETED} "No matter how many times you try kitten, you can't escape me." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I...
229K 17.1K 20
❝No one ever expected it to be me,❞ Hoseok smirks chillingly. ❝I'm the one with the sweet smile.❞ ────── .✇. ────── ➺ SERIAL KILLER AU ➺ ghost!Hoseok...