BoBoiBoy: The Fallen Hero

By JE_TheLion

My very own fanfiction takes place after BoBoiBoy movie 2 and BoBoiBoy galaxy season 2 (even though it has n... More

chapter 1 - a chat with father
chapter 2 - A tough Battle with Adudu
chapter 3 - full power unleashed
chapter 4 - another TAPOPS mission
chapter 5 - enter the legendary hero
chapter 7 - who did it...?
chapter 8 - encountering with the killer
chapter 9 - the fight against the killer
chapter 10 - Who is the Power Sphere Killer?
chapter 11 - "Intruder Alert!!!"
Chapter 12 - The Killer Strikes Again
chapter 13 - most wanted criminal in the galaxy
chapter 14 - he's back for a long time?
Chapter 15 - How it turned out well...
chapter 16 - Wrath of the Killer
chapter 17 - secret facility
chapter 18 - the Sacred Gems
Chapter 19 - the invasion of the Empires
chapter 20 - the enemy that's among them
chapter 21 - friends no more
chapter 22 - long time foes
chapter 23 - regrets
chapter 24 - what's life without a friend?
chapter 25 - a new girl arrives
Chapter 26 - the meeting
chapter 27 - what really happened...
chapter 28 - Choosing a path of a dark side
chapter 29 - so, that's how it is...
chapters 30 - confrontation
Chapter 31 - a great elemental battle
chapter 32 - with friends like these
chapter 33 - the war against the Knights
chapter 34 - deliver the feelings
chapter 35 - Requiem (finale...)
BoBoiBoy/Kurai
BoBoiBoy/Kurai (without scars)
BoBoiBoy Gelap/ Lunar/ BlackHole
BBB Gelap meet Kurai Gelap (part 2)
From BBB to Kurai
Alternate Ending Part 1 (Gacha Club Version)
Alternate Ending Part 2 (Gacha Club Version)

chapter 6 - breaking news...

1.5K 66 50
By JE_TheLion

One month and a half has already passed...

Tok Aba is still in the hospital for months now, due of suffering a fever. While Ochobot has to keep him company.

But he seems to be feel better from sickness, though he still feeling drowsy a bit.

Tok Aba: so Ochobot, how's everything going. So far I couldn't remember on how long have I been in the hospital.

Ochobot: for one month... And a half... But we had took care of everything.

The power sphere explains about the events from the past. Like the super hero gang gets the best records on rescuing the power spheres, while TAPOPS took care of the Cocoa stall which Nut built a Cocoa making machine that serves for customers.

Then the yellow robot announced about their old enemy.

Ochobot: here's a good news about Adudu, he's now a good guy again!

Tok Aba: what? Really?

Ochobot: he is now working with TAPOPS since they had saved his life and Probe. And he's became more helpful to others, which they have managed to accomplish every mission. It's all thanks to Adudu.

Tok Aba: that's good to hear Ochobot. I always knew that he wasn't always been a bad boy.

Although he's happy about the news, there's something in his mind...

Tok Aba: But do you know something? I feel like I'm forgetting something (or someone), hmm... It's like somebody is missing.

Ochobot: hmm... Who are you referring to, Tok Aba?

They started to think on who the missing person is. However, grandad suddenly begins to cough out, due of suffering his illness. Worrying the robot.

Ochobot: oh no! Here, take this ice pack.

Which he placed it on his forehead, while his coughing are calmed down then lay down to relax.

To cheer him, Ochobot decided to switch on the TV for his boss to watch. However, this program was interrupted by a news channel. This catches an attention from both of them.

As the screen shows a news reporter who seems to be calmed.

News reporter: (calm voice) good afternoon everyone. We interrupted this program for a breaking news...

But his expression changes into panicked.

News reporter: IT WAS A COMPLETE DISASTER! AS THE CITY IS UNDER A HUGE CRISIS!

The footage shows a background from the reporter presented there. Were the city is in complete chaos.

First the camera shows from the city as the building is completely covered by ice.

When the reporter approaches there, while his cameraman follows to take a view. It shows through the ice that there are business workers that are trapped inside, which also has ice in there, and they're are panicking.

Business man: please save us! There's a giant spikes that is all over the ceiling. And it's coming closer to us!

It turned out that the ice spikes are threatening to skewer the people in there. While it's moving slowly.

Another havoc catches attention from the reporters that there are many plants were "planted" all over the town. Including covering over the buildings, the pathway, even the vines are tangling many bystanders.

Then present another scene shows that all of the electricity in this city has lost its power. Especially for gadgets and vehicles that is drained out.

As the reporter tries to continue on his presentation on the news, there are civilians passes them by. They're actually running away in terror as they're being chased by a giant tornado on the lose.

This cause the reporter to flee from the twister. While his cameraman abandons the camera, which it ended being by drifted away by a strong wind, while it shows a view from the thin air until the screen changes into color bars.
.

.

.
After watching the whole news, both Ochobot and Tok Aba look at the TV in disbelief from seeing a crisis.

While Tok Aba starts to faint after watching from it, but peacefully lay down on the bed.

Ochobot: ... Oh my goodness! Has mother nature gone MAD?!

.

.

.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Right now, the city is in complete chaos from the havoc. While the heroes (including the fully redeemed Adudu and Probe) has to rescue the civilians from danger.

As the random people are running away in terror from the giant tornado. While one of them nearly get drifted into the strong wind. Until Yaya uses gravity to rescue the bystander. Then grabs more civilians on carrying them to safety from another twister.
.

.

.
In the building that was trapped by the ice, the ice spikes from the ceiling are almost reaching towards the business workers. Only when Ying kicks the ice to make an exit, allowing them to leave the building immediately.

But there are more workers that are also trapped from another top floor of this building by ice. Forcing the Time User to rescue more of them.
.

.

.
In another place, the shopkeeper of the furniture store tries to switch the power back on for his store. But all of the appliances begins to sparkle all over them. Causing the shopkeeper to leave the store out of fear as the sparkling begins to shoot red lightning at.

Which there are more electrical strikes that came from the utility pole at the streets, and was aiming for the civilians. Only when Adudu, who's riding on Probe in Mecha form, Shields them from being electricute.
.

.

.
Another place is where the flower shop is located.

Suddenly, the customers and the shopkeepers exits the store out of terror.

It turns out that they're being chased by a giant size, man eating pitcher plants, where it breaks out from the store to chase after it's prey.

They couldn't escape much long as there's a wall of giant thorns that blocks their path.

As the civilians are cornered by the plant monster, Gopal arrives and transform all of the pitcher plant into food. Then change the thorns into a bread, allowing the civilians to pass by breaking through of it.
.

.

.
Then there's an earthquake where the roads begins to crack open, while the civilians tries to escape from.

Fang arrives and fused into a shadow Garuda to rescue some bystanders from falling into the cracking grounds, then carries them away.

After changing back into his original from, he caught an attention as there's a hundreds of fire balls, that rains from the sky like a meteor showers. Forcing him to create a shadow umbrella to shield the city. But one of the buildings begins to collapse due of an earthquake.

Fang: what in the world is happening right now? It's like nature are turning against the humans.

The alien boy is confused about this kind of situation. But needs to focus on rescuing more civilians.

So Fang summons shadow tiger, eagle and gorilla as his back up.

As it is left to make a rescue, the shadows is suddenly received a painful shots mysteriously from their buttocks. Which started to look from the backs, to see on who had hit it. Only to see Fang who was behind them. Causing the shadows to turn on their master out of anger, as the animals think that he is responsible for given them a painful hit.

Fang: eh? What's wrong with you guys? *Only to receive a growl from his shadows* no wait- *gets tackled by them*

They senselessly attack their confused master, while he helplessly get beaten by his creation. Forcing Fang to make the shadows vanish.

While was left completely beaten were he has bruises and his clothes are torn.

Though he may be dozed up, Fang saw the trail of fire. Making him suspicious of this path.
.

.

.
Meanwhile, there are more unexpected humiliation for the other heroes during a dreaded crisis.

Like when Adudu and Probe escort the citizens out from the ruined building.

Unbeknownst to them, the robot gets electricute. This causes to malfunction Probe's arms and begins to pound his own face, especially to his Mister Boss from inside that he's riding on.

This scene catches attention from the civilians. Even though that they're in the middle of a crisis, they begin to laugh at the duo. And finds them hilarious.
.

.

.
As Yaya is searching for some survivors, she is suddenly gets caught by the wind were she is drifted in the tornado. Then the strong wind begins to "slam dunk" Yaya into a trash can.

Leaving the gravity user to be stuck in there.

Yaya: (confused) did that wind... just tossed me into the trashcan?!
.

.

.
Ying was running through the roads. Suddenly, the ground is covered in ice. Which appeared under her feet, causing the Time User to slip over the path of the ice floor.

Leading her to enter the in the bakery, and ended up crashing into the pile of cakes.
.

.

.
The giant pitcher plants continues on chasing after it's prey. While Gopal is tagging with them from fleeing, as he's too scared to change the plant monsters.

But a little girl tripped and almost get caught by them, forcing the Molecule User to rescue the child. After grabbing her, he flees out of terror were he's being chased by the Pitcher Plants. Then one of them are almost reaching towards at Gopal, until he jumps away fromit, before trying to chomp at the Molecule User. While the plant monster could not extended anymore, as they're far away from them for it to reach. Allowing Gopal to change it into a food.

Once Gopal takes the little girl to the gathered crowds, he notice that the whole group are staring at him with a weird look of their faces for a moment. Until they all burst into laughter at the Molecule User.

Gopal: hey, what's wrong with you? I just saved your life.

Little girl: (giggles)... you have a pretty underwear!

Which he realized that the plant monster has snatched his pants off.

While Gopal tries to cover out of embarrassment, he hears someone laughing that is coming from the alley. So the Molecule tries to chase after the alley, as he thinks that someone was there.

But suddenly loses track as a mysterious person has vanished from the dead end. Then he ended up meeting with the other heroes.

Gopal: hey guys, what are you doing here.

Fang: I'm asking you the same thing.

Yaya: I saw someone running through this alley.

Ying: so do I. *When looking on the Molecule User.* Eh?! Why are you wearing a box, Gopal?

They noticed that the Molecule User is wearing a box around him with a strap on it, much to their amusement. While he's too embarrassed to tell them.

But he noticed something from his friends. Fang and Adudu both have injuries on their faces, while Probe's head is dented. Yaya has trash all over her outfit. While Ying covered by the cake. Which they both rather not talk about it as well.

Anyway, they discuss about chasing a mysterious person at the same time for the heroes. However the discussion is dismissed as more people needed their help. Which they resume. Then they realize that the disaster has come to end. But the city is in complete wreckage after that, as everyone is recovering from the damages.

As the heroes left, there's a dark shadowy figure who was been watching them from the top building that is near the alley.

"Well, What an entertaining show to watch..."

This is the only words that the mysterious person said in satisfaction before leaving.

.

.

.

************************************
Author's Notes: I don't own any of the characters. BoBoiBoy belongs to Monsta.

P.S. sorry if my English or Grammars were bad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 241 12
in which boboiboy elements are the one who came to canon universe from au Boboiboy belongs to monsta polt belongs to me and don't copy my work
848 61 11
A boboiboy x Shinobu! reader (Monsta rightfully owns boboiboy and Shinobu belongs to demon slayer.) A story which Boboiboy is still struggling to mai...
13.5K 641 5
Boboiboy start to act strange toward his elementals which worried everyone, it all happens after he woke up shouting. Can the elementals help Boboibo...
2.5K 133 8
"I lost everything because of fate, I'm quite surprised I haven't lose myself yet." | [Boboiboy Fanfiction] | Fate is not something you can mess with...